Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: The 44 Sufferances of St. Ruros  (Read 8023 times)

August 21, 2012, 01:53:49 AM
Reply #50
Because of my lack of advanced comprehension, the first thing that came to mind a few paragraphs in was
"man door hand hook car door"
I DEMAND YOU LISTEN TO MY CONSTANT DADDY ISSUES

August 21, 2012, 01:58:34 AM
Reply #51
Okay, I'm gonna take this opportunity to once again appreciate the genius that is Iron Hugo.

Having had all of that fantastic riddle explained to me, reading it again just increases my respect for his talent. ;)
nietzsche was a hack

August 21, 2012, 02:13:21 AM
Reply #52
These are just derivative ramblings. Stop pretending this shit is original. The second I get M+ I'm changing this thread's name to "Derivative Mythology" or "Hackneyed Mythology." Maybe, "TheIronHugo's Lame Attempt to Sound Smart." That has a nice ring to it.
See the bunny bees and puffs of steam from singing kettles in the trees. Bread and butterflies with fork and knives who like to make a meal of time.
Life is clockwork quick - lightning slow. Faster on your toes, so eat your sugared dream and taste the day before it runs away.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 21, 2012, 02:15:21 AM
Reply #53
These are just derivative ramblings. Stop pretending this shit is original. The second I get M+ I'm changing this thread's name to "Derivative Mythology" or "Hackneyed Mythology." Maybe, "TheIronHugo's Lame Attempt to Sound Smart." That has a nice ring to it.

You're my friend.

...I don't lie to my friends.

:(
nietzsche was a hack

August 21, 2012, 02:24:32 AM
Reply #54
You're my friend.

...I don't lie to my friends.

:(

I don't think you're lying. I have been lying by writing this pile of shit, pretending I'm original. I'm really really sorry.
See the bunny bees and puffs of steam from singing kettles in the trees. Bread and butterflies with fork and knives who like to make a meal of time.
Life is clockwork quick - lightning slow. Faster on your toes, so eat your sugared dream and taste the day before it runs away.

August 21, 2012, 02:34:51 AM
Reply #55
I don't think you're lying. I have been lying by writing this pile of shit, pretending I'm original. I'm really really sorry.

You are original! I think it's amazing! Don't be sorry! :(
nietzsche was a hack

August 21, 2012, 02:47:58 AM
Reply #56
I hate myself so much right now. I'm not satisfied with this garbage, and I don't thing I ever will be. There's only one person I would believe that this is good, and that's the person who wrote the work that inspired me.

August 21, 2012, 03:00:23 AM
Reply #57
I hate myself so much right now. I'm not satisfied with this garbage, and I don't thing I ever will be. There's only one person I would believe that this is good, and that's the person who wrote the work that inspired me.

It's not garbage, Jon. :derpycry
nietzsche was a hack

August 21, 2012, 03:07:46 AM
Reply #58
It's not garbage, Jon. :derpycry
I must come to this thread to agree with this.  Everyone (particularly creative types) is their own worst critic.  Anything creative bares a little piece of your soul, and it's really, really hard to put that out there.  I commend your bravery in getting it out to paper.
Ask me anything!

Skype: sinceritystar | AIM: xcatxstarx | PSN: Atiqua | XBL: Aviendra

August 21, 2012, 03:20:31 AM
Reply #59
I read others' writing all the time that is better. I'm scared of reading now. Tired of being reminded of my inferiority. My real writing is too cluttered, and I can't do a real world story without making the main character myself. I'm a hack, and I need to stop entertaining this ridiculous fantasy that I can write. All I have are ideas. That doesn't make me a writer. It makes me a man-child who still plays make-believe. I'm just a ditch digger who hasn't accepted it yet.

August 21, 2012, 03:21:49 AM
Reply #60
I read others' writing all the time that is better. I'm scared of reading now. Tired of being reminded of my inferiority. My real writing is too cluttered, and I can't do a real world story without making the main character myself. I'm a hack, and I need to stop entertaining this ridiculous fantasy that I can write. All I have are ideas. That doesn't make me a writer. It makes me a man-child who still plays make-believe. I'm just a ditch digger who hasn't accepted it yet.
Everything that guy just said is bullshit. - My Cousin Vinny.

RedLlama > ladydestinae
[spoiler=Quotes!]
That inspired me to write a poem:

"I have witnessed the birth of many mornings, the death of many days. Nothing soothes my soul like morning's first light and sunset's last sight. I will look to the night sky for inspiration, for comfort and for peace...Forevermore.
I've been here for almost a year now. Y I have no quotes in sigs? :'(
Something clever. :P

This banner created by ♫°•Painted Ribbon•°♫

August 21, 2012, 03:25:55 AM
Reply #61

I CALL BULLSHIT :lunaehwhoknows
nietzsche was a hack

August 21, 2012, 03:29:39 AM
Reply #62
I fucking hate myself. Stop fucking liking me.

August 21, 2012, 03:30:31 AM
Reply #63
I fucking hate myself. Stop fucking liking me.
You're my friend. Deal with it.

RedLlama > ladydestinae
[spoiler=Quotes!]

"I have witnessed the birth of many mornings, the death of many days. Nothing soothes my soul like morning's first light and sunset's last sight. I will look to the night sky for inspiration, for comfort and for peace...Forevermore.

August 21, 2012, 03:31:12 AM
Reply #64
You're my friend. Deal with it.
This.  It's just something you're gonna have to deal with, Hugo, as we're your friends and we're not going to let you push us away.
Ask me anything!

August 21, 2012, 03:33:11 AM
Reply #65
nietzsche was a hack

August 21, 2012, 03:34:30 AM
Reply #66
Oh, why you look so sad?
Tears are in your eyes
Come on and come to me now
Don't be ashamed to cry
Let me see you through
'Cause I've seen the dark side, too

When the night falls on you
You don't know what to do
Nothing you confess
Could make me love you less

I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you

So, if you're mad, get mad!
Don't hold it all inside
Come on and talk to me now
And hey, what you got to hide
I get angry, too
But I'm a lot like you

When you're standing at the crossroads
Don't know which path to choose
Let me come along
'Cause even if you're wrong

I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Take me in into your darkest hour
And I'll never desert you
I'll stand by you

And when, when the night falls on you baby
You're feeling all alone
You won't be on your own

I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Take me in into your darkest hour
And I'll never desert you
I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 03:35:35 AM by Destinae Spring »

RedLlama > ladydestinae
[spoiler=Quotes!]

August 21, 2012, 03:40:13 AM
Reply #67
I've humiliated myself enough. Mods, close this thread. What good are friends. Just people better than me feeling good when I'm feeling bad. Passacaglia, you're smarter and wiser than me. Sincerity, you're cooler and infinitely more confident than me. Destinae, you're a better writer than I'll ever be. Leave me alone, you awesome awesome people.

August 21, 2012, 03:50:09 AM
Reply #68
I've humiliated myself enough. Mods, close this thread. What good are friends. Just people better than me feeling good when I'm feeling bad. Passacaglia, you're smarter and wiser than me. Sincerity, you're cooler and infinitely more confident than me. Destinae, you're a better writer than I'll ever be. Leave me alone, you awesome awesome people.
No sir, I am not. You are a far superior writer.

Oh, and denied. Not leaving you alone.

RedLlama > ladydestinae
[spoiler=Quotes!]

August 21, 2012, 03:51:54 AM
Reply #69
Stop lying to both me and yourself. I've read your writing, and I know I could never match it. You win. You all win.

August 21, 2012, 03:53:07 AM
Reply #70
Stop lying to both me and yourself. I've read your writing, and I know I could never match it. You win. You all win.
I'm not lying to either of us, believe me. And there's no winner or loser you.

RedLlama > ladydestinae
[spoiler=Quotes!]

August 21, 2012, 03:58:33 AM
Reply #71
I'm done talking. I've only succeeded in make myself look like a pity-seeking attention whore pathetic loser. Sincerity knows what I mean, and when she made me face it I hated her and myself because it's true. Someone lock this thread before I humiliate myself further. All EqF has been is a place I can whine, and I never should have come here.

August 21, 2012, 04:01:10 AM
Reply #72
I'm done talking. I've only succeeded in make myself look like a pity-seeking attention whore pathetic loser. Sincerity knows what I mean, and when she made me face it I hated her and myself because it's true. Someone lock this thread before I humiliate myself further. All EqF has been is a place I can whine, and I never should have come here.
Huh... I don't see it.

Alright, I won't push.

But I won't give up either.

RedLlama > ladydestinae
[spoiler=Quotes!]

August 21, 2012, 04:02:49 AM
Reply #73
Hey, hey.  Like I've told you before, reaching out isn't a bad thing.  Needing reassurance isn't a bad thing.  What I said to you wasn't ever meant to hurt you, I hope you know that.
Ask me anything!

August 21, 2012, 04:06:56 AM
Reply #74
Hey, hey.  Like I've told you before, reaching out isn't a bad thing.  Needing reassurance isn't a bad thing.  What I said to you wasn't ever meant to hurt you, I hope you know that.
I don't know that. I'm paranoid and depressed, so I don't know, and that is why I Fail.