Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: Would like to make some Brony friends  (Read 3012 times)

June 17, 2012, 11:21:36 PM
 :) Hello my name is John, John Vincent and i am a very proud Brony and really love the show My little pony its one of my most favorite shows ever i watch it all the time. My most favorite pony is Rainbow Dash, she is my most favorite pony out of all of them, i love Rainbow Dash alot i have a huge pony crush on her. And i think about her, dream about her and talk about her all the time. So any way the point of this is, i would love to make some friends with you fellow Bronies and mlp loves because i am a Brony myself and love and adore my little pony. So please fellow Bronies be my friend. I don't want to feel let out, like the only Brony in the world, i wanta know i am not the only one. I love mlp and i love rainbow dash, as you can see. lol
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 08:02:11 AM by JohnlovesRainbowDash »

June 17, 2012, 11:45:39 PM
Reply #1
Well first of all, thank you for being so polite about things, and you overall seem like you'll be a great contributor to the forums.

However, I think it'd have been better for you to post in the introductions forum. I'll see if I can get it moved for you.  :D

June 18, 2012, 06:40:56 AM
Reply #2
Welcome to the forum! I hope you have lots of fun here! :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Signature made by Destinae Spring.

vinyl is teh best pony...

My deviantART, I used to write fanfiction occasionally, check it out!

June 18, 2012, 07:43:50 AM
Reply #3

Thanks to Deaconator for my sig.

I need help with a actionscript in flash 8 wanna help visit. http://www.equestriaforums.com/index.php/topic,15172.0.html

http://www.equestriaforums.com/index.php/topic,18035.0.html - NEW ANIMATION please check out and give feedback.

June 18, 2012, 08:22:05 AM
Reply #4
Welcome to Equestria Forums, hope you have fun here. Make sure you read the rules, be active, make some friends and enjoy your stay.
| 3DS FC: 4055-4094-4151 | Living Pokédex COMPLETED: 10/26/2017 |
| Sonic the Hedgehog, The Simpsons and Pokémon Junkie | Graduate of Kutztown University of Pennsylvania -- Class of 2016 |

"Smarter than the average Lisa."

June 18, 2012, 01:18:39 PM
Reply #5
Welcome! I'm sure you will find many good friends here in our community. Don't be afraid of posting, and be yourself.  :D
*amusing comment posted purely on the hope of getting sigposted*
Moustache ponies, now on Tumblr :3

June 18, 2012, 01:55:12 PM
Reply #6
Hey John, welcome to the forum. :3

I'm sure you'll find all the brony friends you could ever want here.

June 18, 2012, 02:10:55 PM
Reply #7
Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll make lots of friends here!

June 18, 2012, 10:05:23 PM
Reply #8
Welcome, I'm the resident maverick, it's nice to meet you.
"if all the stars in the sky are my enemy,
May they know that they are still not worthy opponents."

June 18, 2012, 11:28:33 PM
Reply #9
-Standing backwards, Scoot.

June 22, 2012, 09:35:01 PM
Reply #10
I'm new also and i know how u feel... :-\
in order for something to be taken something equivalent must be given in return

June 23, 2012, 09:25:09 PM
Reply #11
3DS Friendcode:
2320-6225-0063
EqF Discord Server

Show By Rock!! ID: 784396951
Add me or something.

My Lobi Profile

Your mother was chair making tools. :monster:
[/quote]
goes sleepy*
[/center]
[/spoiler]

June 25, 2012, 05:39:53 AM
Reply #12

You sure will make a lot of awesome and cool brony friends here. And I hope you stay here for a while. And follow the rules and be active. It's great to meet you on here I hope to talk to you more.

December 25, 2016, 08:47:45 AM
Reply #13
Hello John!, my name is Andrew but i'd like to be called Bowtie. im currently looking for "brony" friends as well maybe we could be friends! :) but i must warn you! ill be gone for a couple months cause Im heading to France on an "adventure" so ill be gone for a while but when i come back we can totes talk! i-i-if you're cool with that of course! :)

December 25, 2016, 02:31:00 PM
Reply #14
Hello John!, my name is Andrew but i'd like to be called Bowtie. im currently looking for "brony" friends as well maybe we could be friends! :) but i must warn you! ill be gone for a couple months cause Im heading to France on an "adventure" so ill be gone for a while but when i come back we can totes talk! i-i-if you're cool with that of course! :)

Er... Welcome to the forums but this is a thread from 4 years ago and the user hasn't been on in over a year  :monster:

Might I recommend creating your own thread? It'll get more attention and most people will just see this as a necro and ignore it.

... Also locking, cause, well, yeah. Necro 'n' all.