Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: Samurai Jack  (Read 2982 times)

December 02, 2015, 08:18:52 PM
Reply #25
I don't go to facebook at all xD

I'm against facebook

December 02, 2015, 08:21:05 PM
Reply #26
See the bunny bees and puffs of steam from singing kettles in the trees. Bread and butterflies with fork and knives who like to make a meal of time.
Life is clockwork quick - lightning slow. Faster on your toes, so eat your sugared dream and taste the day before it runs away.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 18, 2017, 10:57:27 PM
Reply #27
2 Episodes have aired so far. But this new season has been absolutely great. Episode 2 especially.

It's good to see Jack is back and as good as ever. Can't wait to see how it all unfolds.

March 19, 2017, 02:11:28 AM
Reply #28
2 Episodes have aired so far. But this new season has been absolutely great. Episode 2 especially.

It's good to see Jack is back and as good as ever. Can't wait to see how it all unfolds.

See the bunny bees and puffs of steam from singing kettles in the trees. Bread and butterflies with fork and knives who like to make a meal of time.
Life is clockwork quick - lightning slow. Faster on your toes, so eat your sugared dream and taste the day before it runs away.

March 19, 2017, 02:45:54 AM
Reply #29
Was actually curious if we had a Samurai Jack thread, just finished watching S5E2 a minute ago.

... Yeeeah. We aint TV-PG anymore bois.

March 19, 2017, 04:37:18 AM
Reply #30
Was actually curious if we had a Samurai Jack thread, just finished watching S5E2 a minute ago.

... Yeeeah. We aint TV-PG anymore bois.

March 19, 2017, 05:05:11 AM
Reply #31

March 19, 2017, 10:45:18 AM
Reply #32

March 19, 2017, 02:58:45 PM
Reply #33

March 22, 2017, 01:04:42 AM
Reply #34

If you want to follow me on Fimfiction, you can go to my account page here.

March 22, 2017, 01:36:25 AM
Reply #35

March 22, 2017, 02:38:05 AM
Reply #36

March 22, 2017, 02:47:34 AM
Reply #37
Why are we all posting with spoiler tags? The new episode has been out for days.

March 22, 2017, 03:41:18 AM
Reply #38
Why are we all posting with spoiler tags? The new episode has been out for days.

I was only doing it cause others were, seemed logical. This after all isn't a Samurai Jack forum, not everybody will be keeping up with it fervently, so putting stuff in spoilers just seemed like the right thing to do in case somebody walked into it.

... That being said I really don't care if we do or not. Episode's been out for days as you said  :monster:

March 26, 2017, 01:50:30 AM
Reply #39

March 26, 2017, 11:55:23 AM
Reply #40

March 27, 2017, 07:59:50 AM
Reply #41
I have a theory that I've been thinking about.

You know that glowing pit where the sword fell?  I think it may be a time portal that neither AKU or Jack is aware of.  Maybe, in one of the final episodes of the season, he'll either jump in to retrieve his sword and go back to the past, or find the spot where the time portal happened to drop his sword in the present.

Whether he ends up in his time, or another time even more into the past, is up for debate.  Maybe he becomes his own father and is the one to seal Aku, then trains his son/himself to fight, and his younger self is the one that fights Aku in the pilot.

March 28, 2017, 12:14:15 PM
Reply #42
do they have eps on netflix or hulu

March 28, 2017, 12:34:33 PM
Reply #43
do they have eps on netflix or hulu

Adultswim.com hosts the episodes/streams themselves, but they're only up for a limited period. It's not hard to find them on Youtube, that said.

March 28, 2017, 12:36:31 PM
Reply #44
i'll check em out

April 03, 2017, 10:28:26 AM
Reply #45
Now that I'm rewatching the show from the beginning, I'm reminded of 14 year old me watching the world premiere on CN and pissing himself over this scene

He can jump out of my tv and bite off my face

April 11, 2017, 01:48:24 PM
Reply #46
Fun Fact:Ashi, the last living Daughter of Aku, is voiced by none other that Tara Strong herself.

April 12, 2017, 02:49:20 AM
Reply #47
Fun Fact:Ashi, the last living Daughter of Aku, is voiced by none other that Tara Strong herself.

She does a good job sounding like Grey DeLisle. Also I doubt Ashi is the only one left. I think there is still another alive, and Ashi will have to fight her. Perhaps Jack will be incapacitated, and Ashi will have to defend him.

April 23, 2017, 09:11:02 AM
Reply #48
I've just started Season 1 for the first time (never really watched CN growing up). I like the weird mix of sci-fi elements and the time spent developing atmosphere. I think I'm going to keep watching.

April 23, 2017, 09:52:11 AM
Reply #49
samurai jack is one of my favorites growing up.

still is to this day.
as the blood stained moon arises the undead lord
stalks the night looking for his next meal