Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: Post Random FiM Art Here!  (Read 80514 times)

September 12, 2016, 01:41:06 AM
Reply #400
Haven't done much with pony comics this year, but I'm hoping to change that:

At work, they were watching The Matrix in the breakroom during lunch the other day, and this just popped into my head.  :lol:

TRANSCRIPT:
ZECORA: What if I told you all you thought you knew isn't all there is, what would you do?
If you fear the truth, I carry a potion of blue. Drink of it to return to the life you once knew...
But this red one will show things nopony knows. Just one sip, and see how deep the rabbit hole goes...
TWILIGHT: Eh, I've had better ... What is this place?
CELESTIA: Underneath the underneath... Very few ponies can handle the truth... You should've seen the look on Starswirl the Bearded's face when he found this...
TWILIGHT: WHOA. ... Girls, what if I told you we were all just characters in a children's cartoon?
PINKIE PIE: Wait, I thought everypony knew that.
FLUTTERSHY: Well... that would explain a few things...
DISCORD: Uh-oh, looks like somepony knows too much....
-Standing backwards, Scoot.

October 12, 2016, 03:46:57 AM
Reply #401

More fun, brought to you by my own lack of sleep!  :derpyhehehe
(features modified screencaps from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)

TRANSCRIPT:
PONIES: Huzzah! You saved us from the Death Penguins and their evil cuteness!
You're our hero!
DERPY HOOVES: All in a day's work, everypony.
And if they come back, just remember to put a banana in your ear...
* DERP *
I sense a great disturbance in the Force.
I must go! My planet needs me!
Didgeri... Digeri... dooooooooo!

PINKIE: ...And that's how Equestria was saved!
Maybe next time, I'll tell you how
she singlehoofedly saved the ponies
of Hoofington from the curse of
the haunted pajamas
or the time she and the doctor ended
the Great Muffin Shortage of 10:42 Harmony!

UNUSED:
APPLEBLOOM: Let's get our Cutie Marks in didgeridoos!
SWEETIE BELLE: What's a didgeridoo?
SCOOTALOO: I don't know, wouldn't that "Force" thing be a lot cooler?

October 21, 2016, 12:30:44 AM
Reply #402

Anypony else recall an old JRPG called "The Secret of Evermore" and all the wacky marketplace trading game?  :lol:
I was watching "Trade Ya" the other day, and couldn't help thinking of it.  :-\

TRANSCRIPT:
DEALER: ...I would be willing to part with it for 10 bags of rice, a jeweled scarab, and a SHRUBBERY!
VENDOR: That'll be 10 ceramic pots, 5 jars of spice, and a chicken.
SELLER: ...can be yours for a dozen beads, 2 tapestries, and Golden Jackal Statue!
MERCHANT: All this and more for 5 souvenir spoons, 2 bottles of perfume, and a Blue Figurine!
SHOPKEEP: ...all I ask is one Twilicane, a limestone tablet, and a chocobo egg... or, would you happen to have the Wabbajack?
PROPRIETOR: It'll only set ya back 20 bags of rice, 10 jars of spice, and an amulet of annihilation...
SALESPONY: Step right up, everypony! See rare tomes from Princess Twilight's personal library!
TWILIGHT: Wait! Pinkie! Those aren't the books I sent you to sell...
PINKIE PIE: How should I know? They just showed up...
TWILIGHT: Dark Arts for Dummies? The Key of Starswirl? The Book of Neighbon? The Everfree Survival Guide? The Queen in Yellow? Equestrium Xarxes!? (even the Canterlot Archives don't have a copy of that...) We can't sell these! They would spread chaos and eldritch mayhem all across Equestria...

October 25, 2016, 10:47:10 PM
Reply #403
And now, a follow-up of sorts, right in time for Nightmare Night!  :lol:

TRANSCRIPT:
SPIKE: ...And now, without further ado, the first ever Off-Bridleway performance of "The Queen In Yellow!"

Shadows lengthen, an uncertain night falls,
Strange times, strange doings, behind palace walls,
But stranger still is
Lost Carcosa...

Where flap the tatters of the Queen,
At the masked ball, where we lay our scene,
A court's last days in
Dim Carcosa...

RARITY: ...This masque is simply divine.
TWILIGHT: You, madame, should unmask.
STRANGER: Indeed?
TWILIGHT: Indeed, it's time. We all have laid aside disguise but you.
STRANGER: Madam, I wear no mask...
RARITY: (No Mask? No mask!)
APPLEJACK: Sweet merciful Celestia! What are those?
PINKIE PIE: Oooh! New colors! Whaddaya call this one?
RARITY: No! The worm! The worm that walks!
STRANGER: WE ARE HASTUR!
FLUTTERSHY: Help! Keep them away from me!
DASHIE: Hey! Whatever you are! Leave her alone!
SPIKE: Sorry, everypony, this performance has been cancelled... due to... uh... technical difficulties..."
TWILIGHT: Not upon us, O Queen! Not upon us! Quickly, girls! Friendship Formation Alpha!...

November 26, 2016, 02:11:50 AM
Reply #404

A screwball retelling of "Pony Point of View" -- or maybe it was just an excuse to jettison a boatload of as many pirate cliches as I could think of?  :-\ Either way, a goofy idea that popped into my head one night at work.  :lol:

TRANSCRIPT:
PINKIE PIE: ...things got really tough after she was possessed by the evil spirit of Captain Hoof...
APPLEJACK: ...Avast, me hardies! Skull & Crossbone's treasure! Dead ahead! Aarrr! I'll be havin' all o' yer copyrighted materials, so I will!
RARITY: But there's a storm brewing on the horizon!
APPLEJACK: Ha! I'm the Dread Pirate Applejack! Scourge of the 7... or is it 8 seas! I fear no storm! Thar she blows! Off the starboard bow! Face me, if ye dare! Just who the hay do you think I am!?
RARITY: We must turn back!
APPLEJACK: Insubordination and mutiny! Ye'll walk the plank fer that!
PINKIE PIE: Oh noes!
APPLEJACK:  Yarr... I don't know what I'm doin'...
RARITY: ...After the wreck, she finally got over her bout of "Blackmane" Syndrome.
SPIKE: Now if only they could get over their case of Unreliable Narrator Syndrome...

November 26, 2016, 08:49:18 PM
Reply #405
I like it... nice job

December 21, 2016, 01:46:36 AM
Reply #406
Thanks! Here's another one, just in time for Hearthswarming!  :lol:

TRANSCRIPT:
PINKIE PIE: HO! HO! HO!
Happy Hearthswarming!
So, what do you want for Hearthswarming, little filly?
I just had the most epic dream!
Just picture it! Hearthswarming presents!
Hearthswarming presents everywhere...
C'mon, everypony, let's make this happen!
The night is still young!
DEPRY HOOVES: WOOOOO-HOOOOOO!
EVERYPONY: Happy Hearthswarming, everypony!

January 04, 2017, 02:02:10 PM
Reply #407
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH I love it!

January 11, 2017, 02:59:28 AM
Reply #408
lol, just wait 'til you get a load of this:

Didn't really expect to ring in the new year with a 21-Bun Salute, but it just sort of popped out while I was watching episodes.  :lol:   

TRANSCRIPT:
TWILIGHT: Oh, thank you, everypony, for helping me get over my debilitating dread of quesadillas... This calls for revels!

PINKIE PIE: W00t! Revels!

EVERYPONY: OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM...

APPLEJACK: Hoo boy, Twi! 28 pancakes! You really put 'em away!

RAINBOW DASH: Well, flight training *does* work up an appetite!

TWILIGHT: I'll say! And I thought spellcasting burned calories! Ever since I became an alicorn...

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTT
TTTTTTTTTT...

TWILIGHT: What? Can a princess not expel gastro-instestinal byproducts in her own castle in peace?

RARITY: Not if they smell like that, dear...

STARLIGHT GLIMMER: What was in these pancakes anyway?

SPIKE:  Dunno know, but at least it wasn't 28 quesadillas...

TWILIGHT: You're not helping...

PINKIE PIE: Whatever it was, we all ate it.

FLUTTERSHY  (looks distressed)

January 11, 2017, 02:00:36 PM
Reply #409
LOLOL poor Fluttershy

February 05, 2017, 07:31:28 AM
Reply #410
lol, just wait for the follow-up!  :lol:

TRANSCRIPT:
DISCORD: ...Greetings and salutations, everypony! So good to see you, my dear Princess Twilight... So, I hear you finally got over your irrational fear of quesadillas?

TWILIGHT SPARKLE: Does EVERYPONY know about that now? I thought Gabby Gums retired...

PINKIE PIE: And how! After eating 28 pancakes, she was totally blowin' it up in there...

TWILIGHT: Come on, it's not like nopony else...

RARITY: It's really nothing to be that embarrassed about. My dear, Zecora makes an excellent herbal remedy for... ahem, less ladylike emissions.

DISCORD: Oooohh... A potential pick-me-up for a dyspeptic pony princess?

APPLEJACK: After all, if it ain't payin' rent...

RAINBOW DASH: ...Kick it out!

FLUTTERSHY: Now, girls... It's not easy... being breezy...

DASHIE: Good one... Flutterblast.

PINKIE: A sound and a fury, signifying nothing!

RARITY: Can we PLEASE talk about something else already?

DISCORD: So, good friends bonding over flatulence then?

TWILIGHT: Um, that's not quite right...

AJ: Guess ya had to be there.

TWILIGHT:   Uh, Spike, you're not writing all of this down, are you?

SPIKE: If it ain't payin' rent... I've gotta remember that!...

TWILIGHT: And since when did you ever pay any rent?...

I didn't really intend to write a sequel to that last one, but watching episodes like "The Saddle Row Review" "What About Discord?" and "Three's a Crowd" just sorta set things in motion. I guess this one's about that one moment you meant to say something awesome, heartwarming, or otherwise important, only to be interrupted by something embarassing, and the awkward aftermath where nopony lets you forget it until they're good and ready. After all, everypony's been there.  :-\ If nothing else, I do believe I got that out of my system, so to speak, so at least whatever I come up with next, I promise it won't involve an scatological humor.

March 13, 2017, 06:55:48 AM
Reply #411
Here's some more:

All of my bubble pony avatars (and others) can by downloaded at: http://shadesmaclean.deviantart.com/gallery/38250688/Avatars-Banners

May 09, 2017, 08:01:43 AM
Reply #412
Just re-watched this episode lately, and it kinda popped into my head...  :lol:

TRANSCRIPT:

TAKE ONE:
FLUTTERSHY: So, how was being a punk rocker?
ZEPHYR BREEZE: Have you ever heard of moshing?

TAKE TWO:
FLUTTERSHY: Um, how was your job at the castle?
ZEPHYR: Spike said the lightning rod need washing...

TAKE THREE:
FLUTTERSHY: So, how was your "date" with Raindow Dash?
ZEPHYR: I think I came on too strong...

TAKE FOUR:
FLUTTERSHY: And, um, pouring your own cereal?
ZEPHYR: I just don't know what went wrong...  :-\

May 14, 2017, 08:55:09 PM
Reply #413

June 14, 2017, 10:06:24 PM
Reply #414
In the meantime, I've made still more bubble pony avatars:

All of these, and more, can be downloaded at: http://shadesmaclean.deviantart.com/gallery/38250688/Avatars-Banners

June 26, 2017, 12:16:59 AM
Reply #415

July 05, 2017, 02:06:48 AM
Reply #416
lol, Good one, Sonic!  :P

TRANSCRIPT:

PINKIE PIE: ...Oh, hey, Twilight! Whatcha doin' in my bathtub?

TWILIGHT: Oh, just serial bathing. But that's not important. Come with me, Pinkie... I want to set up a party.

PINKIE: A party? Okay, um, Where?

TWILIGHT:In the library basement...

PINKIE: Whoa! You have a secret laboratory in your basement?

TWILIGHT: Of course, why wouldn't I?

PINKIE: But what sort of party would you have down here?

TWILIGHT: A science party, of course.

PINKIE: Oooh... Wait a minute! This isn't one of those deals where I'm gonna wake up in a bathtub full of ice, with Gummy holding a note saying somepony cut out my gizzard, is it?

TWILIGHT: Pinkie, you don't have a gizzard.

PINKIE:What!? You took it already?  ...Oooh, you're good.

Some weird idea I got while shambling about on entirely too little sleep. Don't think about it too much, I doubt it makes any more sense to you than it does to me.  :lol:

August 11, 2017, 02:22:24 AM
Reply #417
Headphones make good neighbors, don't you think?  :lol:

September 01, 2017, 03:49:16 PM
Reply #418
Oops, forgot to post this one:

Well, I suspect more folks know this reference than did before this summer.  :D Long-time fan of the original books, but I'm still on the fence about whether I should go see this in theaters...  :-X
(features modified screencaps from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)

UPDATE: I did finally go see the movie the other day, and I'm still trying to figure out what the hell I just watched.  :-\ The parts that were more closely based on the books were great fun, especially all the multiverse easter eggs here and there, and for what it's worth, I would be willing to watch a sequel or two, if it involves getting back to the quest for the Tower, and the rest of their ka-tet dropping in for the journey.  :lol:

I do not aim with my hoof.
She who aims with her hoof has forgotten the face of her mother.
I aim with my eye.

I do not cast with my horn.
She who casts with her horn has forgotten the face of her mother.
I cast with my mind.

I do not smite with my magic.
He who smites with magic has forgotten the face of his father.
I smite with my heart.

Original Stephen King version:

I do not aim with my hand;
he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand;
he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun;
he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.

September 06, 2017, 06:04:45 AM
Reply #419

September 24, 2017, 06:58:53 PM
Reply #420
Pretty cool, Sonic!  :P

Here's my latest, a Fallout: New Vegas crossover featuring Starlight Glimmer:

TRANSCRIPT:
????: Courier... Before you... this is the edge of the Divide. Ahead lies your work, the history you burned in the earth. What you brought to the ponies here. You need to see it... walk it.

At the end of the Divide, through the trenches and wreckage - that's where you'll find me. My new home, here, amongst dead ponies. Everfree, Dodge Junction, Our Town... tiny cracks in the Earth, nothing compared to the road carved ahead.

Keep your eyes on the tower that cuts the horizon... you'll find your way. Made it this far... not much farther to go. The way ahead and below - leads to the heart of the Divide. And there... you and I, we'll have an ending to things.

For now, eyes alert, watch the streets below. There's still life in the Divide - threats other than the storms and wind... new inhabitants. Changelings. Predators that make their own roads beneath the ground here.

They'll start emerging throughout the Everfree in time, might be years. Probably less. They breed fast, hunt in groups, more than enough to bring down the strongest in the Everfree. Once they draw blood...

Seen them tear apart Timberwolves... Timberwolf might get some, but the rest will swarm it, tear it apart, like Diamond Dogs.

And for you... you'll want to see your home one last time, see what happened. What happened here... can happen again. Equestria sleeps in the Divide...

If you feel its loss... remember you could have turned away at any time. Gone back home, and none of this would have happened. But you had to make one last delivery, and that's why I knew you'd come, Courier. Couldn't stay away, it's who you are.

I've been to your home, the place you kept returning to... may not be the place you were born, was the place you gave life to, same thing. Can't have been just a job. Was something more to you. Don't feel for a place that hard unless it's home.

You brought the Divide to life, Courier. You walked the road. Chance for a new nation, new beginning. New way of thinking. And when I saw the Divide you made, I saw a second chance...

It's about the... message you carried... whether you knew it or not. The message that one can kill a nation. Can kill a symbol. And all that gather beneath it... You carry death wherever you go - if Equestria doesn't know it yet, it will.

If you seek to anger me, words won't be enough. Your moral ground is weak here in the Divide. You destroyed a nation taking its first breath. A place that could have been my... home. Now, I'll destroy yours.

PRINCESS LUNA?: Who are you, who do not know your history?

COURIER:
What is this place? I don't remember... What are you saying?
I just don't know what went wrong...
[Perception] Um... Why are you in the moon?

You believe. Yet... you believe in the wrong symbol. Let the light of Friendship give you what strength it can... Soon, it will be no more.

Our enemies gather outside... The Divide still stands against us. The dead ponies of the New World... they've come for you.

STARLIGHT GLIMMER: That's the last time I let Trixie talk me into late-night gaming...

TRIXIE: Aw, but next weekend I was going to show you "Dead Money"...

STARLIGHT: Just let it go, Trix.

Sorry this one took so long. (Just cobbling together the "interface" from scratch proved to be a project unto itself.  ;) I'd just like to thank Nukapedia, and the Fallout modding community at large, for the basic assets. Even if it doesn't perfectly resemble the in-game HUD, I think I came pretty close.  :D ) For some reason, I had a hankering to listen to Ulysses' holotapes, and for some reason, this came to mind... I guess Starlight Glimmer probably would understand the Courier's awkward situation better than anypony else in Equestria. So, has anyone else ever had a "guilt-trip" dream, perhaps about a misunderstanding, or something they've done that they perhaps weren't proud of?  :-X

October 17, 2017, 03:40:22 PM
Reply #421
Meant to put this up on Friday the 13th, but the forum was kinda nonexistent for a few days  :-\ :

SWEETIE BELLE: Could somepony tell me again why we're lost out here in the rain?

APPLEBLOOM: Because nopony calls Scootaloo "chicken" remember...

SCOOTALOO: I'm sorry... I guess I've learned my lesson about taking stupid dares... But as long as we don't get separated we should--

ALL: Whooooannooooooo!!!!

ALL: Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

SWEETIE BELLE: Apple Bloom! Scootaloo! Where are you!? I found a camper wagon! Anypony home?

APPLE BLOOM: (First we get washed away by that storm, now this creepy swamp...)
(Uh-oh.... Somethin's comin'...)
(I don't like looks of this...)
Sweetie Belle! Scootaloo! Somepony! Anypony! Help me!
(I ain't stickin' around for this...)

MEANWHILE...

SCOOTALOO: (Oh no, it's still after me...)
And I don't think it wants to me sell Filly Guide Cookies!
Ooooowwww!... Oh no, don't tell me it's still...

APPLE BLOOM: Why do I get that tentacle monster...

SCOOTALOO: And P-P-Pyramid Horse...

APPLE BLOOM: While you get to stay in the dry, cozy wagon of the Olden Pony?

SWEETIE BELLE: Because you're fun to scare, Scootaloo, and because I found her rusty horseshoe on the riverbank when I washed ashore.

November 02, 2017, 02:21:37 AM
Reply #422
Here are my most recent bubble pony avatars, featuring Sunburst, Starlight Glimmer, Vapor Trail, Shining Armor, Princess Cadance and Queen Chrysalis:

Enjoy!  8)   

The rest of my MLP stuff can be found at: https://shadesmaclean.deviantart.com/gallery/43853635/MLP-FiM

November 02, 2017, 07:56:59 PM
Reply #423
Here are my most recent bubble pony avatars, featuring Sunburst, Starlight Glimmer, Vapor Trail, Shining Armor, Princess Cadance and Queen Chrysalis:

Enjoy!  8)   

The rest of my MLP stuff can be found at: https://shadesmaclean.deviantart.com/gallery/43853635/MLP-FiM

Can't decide whether i like Sunburst or Vapor Trail better. both just look so seemless in their animation

November 08, 2017, 03:32:04 PM
Reply #424
Can't decide whether i like Sunburst or Vapor Trail better. both just look so seemless in their animation

Thanks! It's tricky, getting re-cut frames to flow, and those ones turned out better than most of them.  8)

Here's my latest, goofy idea:

I recently stumbled across a Cracked.com article about this 90's PSA I vaguely recalled seeing on TV back in the day. Oddly enough, while grazing on something called Zebra Cakes...  ;) What popped into my head seeing it this time was Pinkie Pie consuming copious quantities of cake.  :D But hardly even touched the pies. I think she was leaving them for Rainbow Dash.   :-X

Gopher a mouthful!
Gopher the fun!
Gopher Cakes are for everyone!

Just one snack is all it takes
And itís Gopher Gopher Gopher Cakes!
Open wide, stuff your face!
Thereís always room for more Gopher Cakes!

Empty the box!
Every load!
Eat those Gopher Cakes 'til you explode!

'Til you explode!  :lol:

...And then explode again!  :-\