Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: pony dreams  (Read 31664 times)

January 17, 2014, 06:42:19 AM
Reply #400
I didn't have any specific pony dreams that I can post about last night. But I did have something related to the subject, which I thought could be interesting to still mention.

I spend the last hours before going to bed on Deviantart, looking for nice MLP images to add to my wallpaper slideshows. Since I saw over 500 similar images during a few hours, there was some sort of subconscious registration of them in the "immediate memories " part of the brain. Usually, if I look at something out of the ordinary for more than an hour, I keep seeing / hearing it in my mind for a few hours afterward... probably a normal effect most people experience.

Anyway, last night was a rarer circumstance for me, in which I didn't just sleep and dream as usual. I had something that's apparently like a single dream, during the entire course of sleeping (about 8 hours). It wasn't really lucid, but it felt like I was more actively aware of it, and able to take more conscious decisions.

After I woke up, I couldn't remember nearly any specific parts of it all. But somehow, I could remember that I "did something" during the entire course of sleep. The pony related part was that at least half of this marathon dream was with and about ponies. And I assume it was influenced by going to sleep soon after having my nose in pony images for a few hours during my wallpaper pick.

This is probably a rather weird and abstract observation to post about, but I thought some ponies could find it interesting so why not ???

January 17, 2014, 07:15:58 AM
Reply #401
Every time I have pony dreams when I wake up I get here to post it. Cause they say when you wake up in the first 6 minutes still remember 50% of it. Well probably true cause after an hour I can't even remember if I went to a restaurant. Now I remeber only it was a Fluttershy dream and nothing more.

It's unbelievable even for me that I could remember by that moment so much ??? I guess my imagination or/and part of the brain who make this possible at night work hard while sleeping :-X

I could not imagine if I could remeber the 100% of the dream how awesome it would be.

PS: my dreams are also large from 5 to 8 hours probably :-\ I never have more than one dream in one night.

Oh and the dialogues are approximate but I knew deep down the whole dream conversations meant the same thing I posted.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 07:47:30 AM by Mihai_94 »
Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing.

March 01, 2014, 10:20:53 PM
Reply #402
I had a very brief dream in which Princess Celestia had another (but little-known) younger sister named Columbiana. She was kind of a pinkish-mauve color, somewhat similar to Princess Cadence, :pcinnocent and she too was an alicorn from what I recall. There wasn't any story structure to it (unlike many of my dreams which are intensely detailed and can go all night) but since it gave me a specific name, I thought I'd post it here.  :-\

March 01, 2014, 10:36:27 PM
Reply #403
i had a dream once where applejack threw a book at me and killed me

i don't know
I can't make signatures.
No seriously I'm not good at it.
Like am I supposed to shove fanart in here or something.

March 02, 2014, 03:36:11 AM
Reply #404
I once had a dream before I was a brony about ponies from mlp.
I was in my kitchen, and I think pinkie pie and another pony was in front of me. things happened for a small bit in this part of my dream.

After that I was flying in the sky and the two ponies had wings. I had my eye on a train because I was fascinated with it for some reason. After flying in the sky for a while we talked about something, then later we went to the ground.

Next I found myself going on a rollercoaster, the only ponies there being the two I mentioned. It started and we all started screaming, I found it really frightening. When we came to an end I woke up.

Yeah... thats exactly what I remember, but im still confused why I had that dream. :-\
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 03:40:02 AM by Derpy mail inc. »
No comment, except this comment saying no comment.

March 12, 2014, 08:01:48 PM
Reply #405
Yes I have had a pony dream!1! :pchappy But I am currently recreating it in blender so I can show you what it visually looked like.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTWYoVnRGpw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTWYoVnRGpw</a>

March 12, 2014, 10:12:58 PM
Reply #406
More importantly, what does it taste like? :ppooooooooooooooh

March 14, 2014, 10:46:18 PM
Reply #407
You didn't see anything... There was no post here...
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 09:45:55 PM by Thatpony »
"The answer, always, is the Wolves of Fenris, because they are clinically insane."
-Lunar Wolves Captain Torgaddon on the subject of the toughest Space Marine Legion.

"Bribery and threats are always popular, but generally avoided, especially if you're likely to attract inquisitorial attention as they're better at both and tend to resent other people resorting to their methods."
-Commissar Ciaphas Cain on winning over Tribunals.

I've been brainwashed so many times there is nothing left in here but soap suds

March 17, 2014, 11:49:55 AM
Reply #408
More importantly, what does it taste like? :ppooooooooooooooh

GOOD QUESTION!!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTWYoVnRGpw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTWYoVnRGpw</a>

April 01, 2015, 05:03:34 PM
Reply #409
My was about the greatest not released FiM episode I had ever seen.

July 05, 2015, 11:38:24 AM
Reply #410
A few nights ago, there was a Fluttershy nightlight in my bathroom :-X

Dead topic is dead (and now undead).
Isn't he adorable when he waddles off in anger? :rrwub                                                                               :oostare

July 10, 2015, 02:48:21 AM
Reply #411
Looks like Luna was haunting you :lol:

July 18, 2015, 11:19:03 PM
Reply #412
I had a dream where it was my friends betraying me. And the dream showed my view on life, (crime, murder it was also in black and white.) And then all my friends betrayed me, they cornered me, and the thing is, I saw 3 creepypastas Slenderman, tails doll, and pinkameana. While I was cornered a portal opened up, so because it was my only option I jumped through it. Though it led to equestria. In the dream twilight says I have been there before and tn says because of how bad our world is getting, it would be my last visit and that I can't stay because it would upset the universal balance.  So me (as my OC) have a party with the ponies to celebrate and the party was at night and all background characters, creatures, and princess's attended. Celestia later said that the portal was weakening. So fluttershy signaled some birds to carry a good bye banner into the air. And celestia and Luna made it half day and half night. Me and the ponies cried wishing it didn't have to end. I wanted to stay and asked if there was a way that I could stay. But twilight said there wasn't, but if our world got better soon the portal may open again. So knowing I didn't have much time I walked through the portal after a few hugs and good byes. When I got back my ex-friends were still their along with the creepypastas. I began crying knowing my life has no meaning. I ran away because they were so tired and off guard, so I got home and quickly did all I could to make the world a better place.

Yes this was a dream that I somehow remember so well. It was viewing my perspective on life. And gave an accurate picture too.  :-\ :(
[/url]

May 31, 2016, 04:22:46 AM
Reply #413
[Prototype] enough said.

May 31, 2016, 03:59:32 PM
Reply #414
Prototype, enough said

July 20, 2016, 09:32:13 PM
Reply #415
I haven't had many pony dreams, but there was one in particular a few nights ago that was real vivid. Basically I was on a hiking trip or something up in the mountains and I got lost. I freaked out and there was this mountain lion that kept following me as I tried to find my way back to the trail. All of a sudden it pounced with its mouth wide open, but there was a flash of light and it fell over dead. I wondered what in the heck that was all about, and suddenly Princess Luna came out of nowhere saying that she had killed the mountain lion. Apparently she had been told to watch over me and was my "guardian alicorn." Then she smiled, led me to the group I had been hiking with, and flew away into the sunset.

September 19, 2016, 06:37:58 PM
Reply #416
So, I had a dream that I was Twilight, there was a new pony goddess in town, and I had to team up with Luna to stop her from (secretly) flooding the castle. We did this by going into the lower chambers, filling up our massive mare tummies with water (they can hold a lot more than you think), and flying up to the top to spit it out, all unbeknownst to the pony goddess ???

It was not fun having to repeat the process a million times. We had to stop and have a state dinner with her at one point, during which time she was getting suspicious of us. Probably wouldn't make the best Pony episode.

I didn't take any drugs last night. But I did eat a couple large double cheeseburgers, a shake, and some fries at a diner around 1AM after being rained on for a few hours. Think Wet-Mane Rarity, but slightly less sexy :P
Isn't he adorable when he waddles off in anger? :rrwub                                                                               :oostare

July 25, 2017, 12:49:14 PM
Reply #417
I was looking into applying to be a veterinary assistant last night. Then I went to sleep and had a dream that Pinkie was at the vet irl and wouldn't stay still during her checkup :-X

« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 05:33:22 PM by Derpy's Hubby, Methuselah »