Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: Welcome to the Page  (Read 446 times)

April 18, 2018, 07:46:48 AM
A few years ago I was a full out brony. I ran a Facebook page, collected the toys, wrote fanfiction and really went over the top but eventually that phase ended. Then upon seeing the release of the My Little Pony Movie I decided to try and pick up again. I started to watch season 6, one episode each week in an effort to catch up. At first it felt awkward and I did it in secret. As time went on I downloaded some music, discussed it a bit more with friends, even got around to watching the movie this past Friday. So now I'm starting to reach a pony breakthrough point and I thought it would be good to have friends to share the topic with. I am also into Pokemon and try to even the two whereas it's not always easy increasing interest in my little pony. Especially when you're 19 years old. To conclude my favorite characters are Starlight Glimmer, Pinkie Pie, Spike and DISCORD :disbored  Good day. :)

April 18, 2018, 10:31:11 AM
Reply #1
Welcome tot he forum. ^^ And don't worry about having watched the show in secret, I think pretty much everybody did at first.  :lol:

April 18, 2018, 03:31:48 PM
Reply #2
Welcome to the forum. I'm geniusinmath or you can call me Michael.
I didn't see you there. I'm Michael.

April 18, 2018, 10:17:16 PM
Reply #3
From what I've seen so far the site doesn't appear to be that strong anymore. Is there any discussion to take part in? :-\

April 18, 2018, 10:47:47 PM
Reply #4
From what I've seen so far the site doesn't appear to be that strong anymore. Is there any discussion to take part in? :-\

Things are definitely quiet around here. More so lately; usually the General and Spam sections are significantly more active. Most of us regulars have been here for years and just don't have much to talk about in regards to pony anymore so yeah.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 23, 2018, 04:01:30 AM
Reply #5
Welcome aboard, Creativist!  :lol:

I guess some of us were luckier than others, when we first picked up the show. In my case, it was my (then) roommate who introduced it to me, so I started out watching it in our own living room.  :D
-Standing backwards, Scoot.

June 13, 2018, 11:22:32 AM
Reply #6
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay.
| 3DS FC: 4055-4094-4151 | Living Pokédex COMPLETED: 10/26/2017 |
| Sonic the Hedgehog, The Simpsons and Pokémon Junkie | Graduate of Kutztown University of Pennsylvania -- Class of 2016 |

"Smarter than the average Lisa."