Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: I'm NEW!  (Read 354 times)

April 09, 2018, 07:32:34 PM
Salutations, fellow bronies! My name is Pat McDonald. I'm a huge fan of MLP, as I suspect you all to be, and watch the show quite, but also enjoy listening to creepypastas on YouTube. My favorite pony is Pinkie Pie (who I also have a HUGE crush on) because I find her bubbly and overexcited personality to be really welcoming and always bring a smile to my face. I don't really have a lot of people to talk to regarding MLP, and when I found this site I was like "woohoo!" Anyways, I want nothing more than to be polite and get people to like me, since growing up I have had very few friends in my 18 years on this earth, and making friends is something I REALLY want to do more! I'm hoping this goes well and I can be your buddy, and you can be mine too!  :D 

April 09, 2018, 10:16:57 PM
Reply #1
Yo, welcome to the forums. I suppose if ya wanna get to know other people here, frequent the Chit Chat thread in Spam, tends to be the most active place.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 09, 2018, 10:24:19 PM
Reply #2
Indeed. I'm geniusinmath or you can call me Michael. Nice to meet you.
I didn't see you there. I'm Michael.

April 10, 2018, 11:29:52 AM
Reply #3
Welcome to the forums.  ;)

April 10, 2018, 12:56:09 PM
Reply #4
Well there, welcome to Equestria Forums! Hope you can enjoy your stay.
| 3DS FC: 4055-4094-4151 | Living Pokédex COMPLETED: 10/26/2017 |
| Sonic the Hedgehog, The Simpsons and Pokémon Junkie | Graduate of Kutztown University of Pennsylvania -- Class of 2016 |

"Smarter than the average Lisa."

April 10, 2018, 10:14:10 PM
Reply #5
Welcome aboard, Pat!  :lol:
-Standing backwards, Scoot.