Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: 8x09 - Non-Compete Clause  (Read 225 times)

April 02, 2018, 06:45:52 PM
Scheduled to air 12 May 2018

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 12, 2018, 08:25:36 PM
Reply #1
This episode was all right I guess, but I am with Twilight here, I thought we were done with this competitive stuff.

Fluttershy is the best teacher, she deserves those awards. Great to see the students back again, how long as it been?

So another Rainbow Dash / Applejack episode, didn't just do that a few episodes ago when Applejack give that bad advice of how to deal with the elderly.

The plot is kind of predictable, and I don't know if Rainbow Dash and Applejack learned their lesson or not, but they got rewarded anyway. So I don't know what to make of this episode?

May 14, 2018, 10:00:54 AM
Reply #2
If anyone finds a good upload of this episode anywhere online, please let me know. Can't find any good ones on Dailymotion and the one that EqD had linked is down.
3DS Friendcode:
2320-6225-0063
EqF Discord Server

Show By Rock!! ID: 784396951
Add me or something.

My Lobi Profile

Your mother was chair making tools. :monster:
[/quote]
goes sleepy*
[/center]
[/spoiler]

May 15, 2018, 05:47:15 AM
Reply #3

(Wall of Shy is now a tag on Derpibooru :P )
You made this day a special day just by being yourself

Check me out on FIM Fiction!

May 17, 2018, 04:42:56 PM
Reply #4
This Ep was fun, altho I admit that AJ and RD got a just a little "bit" cringing. I'm not sure if it's out of their character or not but them during that walk up to the Dead Man's Chest scene is a "you like them" or "you can't stand them" kind of characters. And they rightfully got the message. HOPEFULLY, but what's next for their rivalry? AJ joining the Wonerbolts?

I'm enjoying the Young6 as characters. Yona was quite noticeable, "Yak best at everything! But yak can't swim..." X3 Ocellus is my fave so fave, just keep her and Angel apart during Nightmare Night. Overall I'd rate this a 3.4 Cutie Marks, RD and AJ "clearly trying too hard to not be competitive" is up to you rather it fits.

Lastly, and this is important. Counting the photo Spike just took, Fluttershy has 9 pictures on the wall for being teacher of the month. My friends, CANON TIME FRAME HAS BEEN MADE! 9 months!? NINE M.O.N.T.H.S!? And Rarity had a few months skipped for her mane back in 7, and season 1-4 is canonally stated to be a full year and being in 8 now........................

Why do I bother? You're all just going to debunk this. X3 But unless their months are very short, we skipped nearly a full year of school here. Again, maybe their months are shorter or they have more than 12 in a given year. But seriously 9 months is an awful large skip, why didn't they go with "teacher of the week" as that'd be less of a year skipped?