Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: Equestria Girls: Forgotten Friendship  (Read 840 times)

February 19, 2018, 05:12:54 PM
So no one posted a thread for this, okay I will. My thoughts.

Well the moment we all waited for, Sunset reunion with Celestia, it is everything I always wanted and more. The reunion scene reminded me of Zuko and Iroh's reunion at the end of Avatar: The Last Airbender. Also loved Sunset and the princesses all having a laugh together at various moments.

And Twilight in the library, seeing how goofy and excited, that did make me think of Unikitty, I guess that is Tara's excited voice.

I guess the songs are canon, that is a funny little gag.

As for the story itself, it is a Sunset solo adventure with a little help from Princess Twilight and Trixie along the way. The rest of the human 7 sidelines for most of it.

I liked that Trixie got some development, so now she is a little closer to her pony counter part.

And Wallflower was a good character, I liked that for once the villain of the "week" that find a lost Equestrian magic artifact, doesn't turn into a demon. She does something bad, but still stays herself.

Anyway this was a great special, better than the 3 we got last summer, though I do love "Dance Magic" because I love some Crystal Prep. I hoping next specials, we finally get the Dazzlings return and hopefully a redemption, like I said many times, the season 7 finale does hint at that.