Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: I'm back  (Read 263 times)

February 13, 2018, 10:54:50 AM
My computer gone bananas in mid January tried to fix it spent like 150 € on it but it still won't work :P so I'm using a craptop with UMTS conectivity so, not a perfect deal but I'm here.

February 13, 2018, 12:41:57 PM
Reply #1
Any idea if it's a hardware or a software problem on your PC? Seems kinda BLEGH that you spent that much money on basically nothing.. (Also I swear most computer technicians wouldn't know a stick of RAM from a USB drive even if they were clearly labelled...)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 13, 2018, 01:30:18 PM
Reply #2
Move this to the Introductions forum; since returning members sort of count as a "second introduction".

Welcome back to the forums. I hope you have got everything situated on your end; and you can go back to enjoying your stay on Equestria Forums.

Computers are fickle creatures; they can love you one second, doing everything you ask. The next, they're sideways and crashing on you.
| 3DS FC: 4055-4094-4151 | Living Pokédex COMPLETED: 10/26/2017 |
| Sonic the Hedgehog, The Simpsons and Pokémon Junkie | Graduate of Kutztown University of Pennsylvania -- Class of 2016 |

"Smarter than the average Lisa."

February 14, 2018, 12:17:01 PM
Reply #3
Welcome back and hope you get your laptop settled.  ;)

February 16, 2018, 04:23:46 PM
Reply #4
Welcome back, Flame Facade!  :D Sorry to hear about your computer troubles.  :-X
-Standing backwards, Scoot.