Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Greetings Everypony  (Read 184 times)

December 19, 2017, 06:57:19 PM
Hi there! My name is Amariss. I live in a crappy city in eastern Washington. I love MLP and watch it with my son&niece. I watch it alone too but watching it with the them is how I "found" it. Ive had a complicated life so I tend to watch a lot of lighthearted things generally set aside for kids. I just dont see the point in making a regular habit of viewing depressing stuff that will bog my heart down further. I do love my Disney movies and youd be hard-pressed to find a princess I can't sing along with (my niece loves this part of my personality Haha). If I were to compare myself to a character Id say Im most like Starlight. Kind of a less organized Twilight with a shaded history and emotional irregularities (lol). I am alsoba pagan and a bombass healer given any MMORPG though (even managed to heal like a boss in Guild Wars 2 as an engineer with your last and main spammable heal being attainable only at the level cap) so I have some very deeply ingrained Fluttershy traits as well :p Preeetty excited about where the story is going now that the Pillars are back! Ive also been desperately wanting to write some fanfiction so community input here on a forum will be awesome and super duper helpful :) Oh! And anyone can feel perfectly free to friend me on the MLP game (android for me) app :D

Friend code: 6f50223 Lvl: 73 Name: Cheese Pants (yeah I didnt choose it... as u may well know lol) Avatar: Rarity
"Has it ever occurred to you, Dr. Banner, that science may be magic that we have yet to understand?" -Dr. Strange

December 20, 2017, 01:37:33 AM
Reply #1
Welcome aboard, Amariss!  :)
-Standing backwards, Scoot.

December 20, 2017, 03:10:05 AM
Reply #2

December 20, 2017, 10:45:45 PM
Reply #3
Thanks guys :) Btw I find Queen Chrysalis to be one of the most interesting characters. Shes like the most enduring villain thus far. I hope her story goes interesting places. I like to think her and King Sombre would make an awesome power couple :p
"Has it ever occurred to you, Dr. Banner, that science may be magic that we have yet to understand?" -Dr. Strange

December 21, 2017, 08:58:27 AM
Reply #4
Welcome to the forums! I hope you can enjoy your stay here. Be active, and have some fun!
| 3DS FC: 4055-4094-4151 | Living Pokédex COMPLETED: 10/26/2017 |
| Sonic the Hedgehog, The Simpsons and Pokémon Junkie | Graduate of Kutztown University of Pennsylvania -- Class of 2016 |

"Smarter than the average Lisa."

December 21, 2017, 09:03:38 PM
Reply #5
Welcome to the forum! And which game are you talking about?