Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: Hi everypony  (Read 328 times)

November 06, 2017, 02:38:22 AM
Hi, I'm a 20 year old pegasister,  I'm very exited to be here and I can't wait to meet everypony! I don't have many friends that like ponies so that's  why I joined! :D
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 10:41:27 AM by NightmareLuna1996 »

November 06, 2017, 03:43:24 AM
Reply #1
Ohey a new face! Welcome to the forums and all that jazz. First forum huh?

Things have been on the quiet side as of late, just how things are, so don't stress too much if a thread is super active or not. Post as you see fit. Or hey, make your own threads, we need some new material to talk about. Or come to the anime thread in Media, I need more weebs to talk to. Also in case you missed it, little drop down arrow on the bottom right of the page, mess around with that to change the look of the website. Default skin burns my eyes, Forest is nice and chill though.

The Chit Chat thread over in the Spam board is probably your best bet for getting to know folks, since it's just a straight up talk thread. But General Discussion has a ton of general talk threads that are easy to come and go from, hit those up from time to time if you want. 

Moderator Spiel: If you haven't already, do take a look at the Board Info board, has the guidelines, signature restrictions, important stuff like that. Got an issue, contact a moderator such as myself. Site has a couple broken features right now, such as a functioning buddy/block list, sorry about that, so if something seems off that's probably why. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you notice something though. (Also the site doesn't seem to be sending emails out so please save your log in info like seriously don't lose it)

... I think that's everything. Hope to see you around~

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 06, 2017, 09:01:54 AM
Reply #2
Hi there and welcome to the forums! Read the rules, be active, and enjoy your stay.

Hope you make a whole bunch of friends and hope you have lots of fun on EqF!
| 3DS FC: 4055-4094-4151 | Living Pokédex COMPLETED: 10/26/2017 |
| Sonic the Hedgehog, The Simpsons and Pokémon Junkie | Graduate of Kutztown University of Pennsylvania -- Class of 2016 |

"Smarter than the average Lisa."

November 06, 2017, 11:06:17 AM
Reply #3
Hello Fellow NeW PeRsOn!!!!!!!!!
I'm not really new, but still ^-^. Welcome!!!!
~It has been told that we have three faces. The first face, you show to the world. The second face, you show to your close friends, and your family. The third face you never show anyone. It is the truest reflection of who you are.~

Become my Patron on Patreon!
https://www.patreon.com/RazielRay

November 06, 2017, 02:48:55 PM
Reply #4

November 08, 2017, 03:18:53 PM
Reply #5
Welcome aboard, Nightmare Luna!  :lunatongue
-Standing backwards, Scoot.

November 17, 2017, 11:01:58 AM
Reply #6
Welcome to the forum!  ;)