Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: Past Gen Characters Returning?  (Read 156 times)

September 20, 2017, 08:48:03 PM
If there was an character from Gen1-3 that you wouldn't mind seeing in Gen4, who would it be and why? For me it'd be Minty and Thistle Whistle. I wrote an 90,000 story of them inside the Gen4 world, plus I relate to Minty's OCD an lot.  :D

I also wouldn't mind seeing Star Miner and Sparkleworks. Almost forgot her name but it came to me after remembering her Cutie Mark. ^^;
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 08:49:56 PM by Darkness Void »

September 21, 2017, 11:03:05 PM
Reply #1
All of them, of course. Seeing Hasbro/DHX/whatever acknowledge previous gen ponies always puts a smile on my face as a collector.

A little more specifically, it would be really cool to see any G2 pony make an appearance. G2 really gets the short end of the stick from Hasbro. G1 and G3 (especially the former) get some new merchandise made despite being over, but as far as I'm aware, there's nothing for G2 made after it ended, so it'd be cool to see Hasbro do something like a G2 pony cameo in FiM or something or you know, merchandise. Sure, no G2 pony got much characterization aside from really backcard stories as it never got a cartoon, but it'd be cool regardless.

Beyond that, I of course would love seeing my favorite ponies appear. There's a lot of G3 ponies who got G4 toys in the form of blindbag figures, it'd be cool to see them appear in the show itself, even just as background ponies. Especially Waterfire. Love her. And of course I can't not mention Spring Song, my favorite G1 pony, and favorite pony overall. Can't imagine she would ever appear in FiM though, I don't think she's all that popular. I could really only see Hasbro sticking G1 characters that either appeared in the cartoon or are very popular among collectors in.
3DS Friendcode:
2320-6225-0063
EqF Discord Server

Show By Rock!! ID: 784396951
Add me or something.

My Lobi Profile

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Your mother was chair making tools. :monster:
[/quote]
goes sleepy*
[/center]
[/spoiler]