Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: 7x14 Fame and Misfortune  (Read 276 times)

August 07, 2017, 02:11:10 AM
This saturday the remains of brandnew S7 epsiodes begins with Fame and Misfortune.

August 12, 2017, 11:02:39 AM
Reply #1
Well now Equestria officially has bronies so that's something that happened; I just wish that this would stay a thing that the 6 have to deal with. Plus I miss Spike, seeing how he reacted would have been nice

Snowy Flanks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 12, 2017, 11:07:22 AM
Reply #2
I don't know what to say about this episode, it seems they took some shots at the fandom here, or at least the bad part of it.

This was a good Starlight episode, shows how far she has come, she is giving Twilight lessons and when she hugged those two fillies at the end, adorable. When Twilight she had good intention and it back fired, sounds familiar, if anyone can relate it is Starlight.

Those Rainbow Dash fans, they have some nerve they called Twilight lesson's boring right in front of her, who talks like that to a princess. They are lucky Twilight is not petty enough to throw them in the dungeon.

I did get a good laugh at the Fluttershy criticism, it shows the show is self aware.

And the song, wasn't expecting a song, it was good. Not the best song in the world, but due able, which how far I feel about this episode.

August 12, 2017, 11:35:27 AM
Reply #3
Definitely a meta as heck episode, I enjoyed it quite a bit. So many things that have actually been common criticisms of the characters mentioned in the episode. Definitely sounds like M.A. Larson and the staff have heard them all heh.

August 12, 2017, 05:51:12 PM
Reply #4
I liked Flutters retort to why she needed the same lesson so many times, I can just see her doing that to us

Snowy Flanks

August 13, 2017, 04:11:00 AM
Reply #5
I liked Flutters retort to why she needed the same lesson so many times, I can just see her doing that to us

Yep, best part of the ep. You can't change who you are all at once, as I know from my struggles with my anxiety.
You made this day a special day just by being yourself

Check me out on FIM Fiction!

August 13, 2017, 11:03:47 PM
Reply #6
You made this day a special day just by being yourself

Check me out on FIM Fiction!

August 14, 2017, 01:36:06 AM
Reply #7
Rarity can help herself and Flutters has had enough, beautiful

Snowy Flanks

August 14, 2017, 08:03:28 AM
Reply #8
I feel like I've repeated this on many sites already but I'll have to say that this was a great episode. Brony parody at its finest.  :rryes:

Use your Ba'noodle on your... ba'loney!

August 14, 2017, 07:27:47 PM
Reply #9
I was told this Ep was written for S5, so it got the same treatment as Dance Magic.  :lol: Overall I enjoyed it but I couldn't help but be confused. It took an BOOK, 7 years irl, 2 years within the show, MANY LIFE SAVING ADVENTURES and NOW Equestria is acting so fan-heavy?

For once, I am flat out refusing to believe this.  ::) I must had prefered to see Twi and Starlight helping those 2 foals (btw
) but aw well. Love the song, you can see my reaction at Cody2819 on youtube.

August 16, 2017, 08:24:43 PM
Reply #10
Since an Ep titled is "Daring Done" and in this Ep RD said "you remember this lesson where I helped Daring Do?" Could Twilight, by publishing their journal as an world wide book, had EXPOSED Daring Do's secret of actually being real?  :o

CELESTIA The Mane6 could had BLOWN Daring Do's cover!!!   :'( Or did they?  :-\

EDIT:OK they did, an filly just asked "tell us when you met Daring Do" so her cover is 100% blown out the water. THE ONE THING Dash had to keep secret and now the entire planet knows she's real...I am hoping Daring Done is about her anger towards Dash. XD
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 08:31:35 PM by Darkness Void »

August 17, 2017, 10:59:49 PM
Reply #11

Just wanted to voice my opinion on this wonderful episode, oh boy was it a good one to watch! This seemed like the writers venting some stress at the more critical part of the fandom to me lol. All of the humor was just so on point for me, there was very little misses in this episode. And the song was definitely nice too.

This one is going on the Watch again later list along with Perfect Pear for me.

"The answer, always, is the Wolves of Fenris, because they are clinically insane."
-Lunar Wolves Captain Torgaddon on the subject of the toughest Space Marine Legion.

"Bribery and threats are always popular, but generally avoided, especially if you're likely to attract inquisitorial attention as they're better at both and tend to resent other people resorting to their methods."
-Commissar Ciaphas Cain on winning over Tribunals.

I've been brainwashed so many times there is nothing left in here but soap suds

October 04, 2017, 02:23:06 AM
Reply #12
Smol pastel rainbow ponies. This episode have my seal of approval.

When Rarity was in crazy mode "CREATING A GOWN DARLING", her faaace lmaoooo !!! I was sad for her though.

I loved this episode bahahah, clearly a jab at some part of the fandom. I understand the writers and their frustration and I can't help but siding with them. :lol: I loved the lyrics of the song as well. Bless this episode.
[/spoiler]

₪ lllo.
I am a rarity.
Please like my artist FB page here