Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: Background for the Luna theme  (Read 348 times)

July 20, 2017, 07:18:23 PM
A few days ago the background image for the Luna theme went away, due to Photobucket's recent bullshit. I just dug around with the inspect feature on Chrome and found the URL for the background image. I downloaded it and rehosted it on my Imgur here:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't know how editing themes works but I assume an admin could just replace the Photobucket URL with this Imgur one?
3DS Friendcode:
2320-6225-0063
EqF Discord Server

Show By Rock!! ID: 784396951
Add me or something.

My Lobi Profile

Your mother was chair making tools. :monster:
[/quote]
goes sleepy*
[/center]
[/spoiler]

July 20, 2017, 10:16:58 PM
Reply #1

July 20, 2017, 10:32:42 PM
Reply #2
3DS Friendcode:
2320-6225-0063
EqF Discord Server

Add me or something.

My Lobi Profile

[/quote]
goes sleepy*
[/center]
[/spoiler]

July 21, 2017, 09:47:05 AM
Reply #3
Photobucket has gotten rather sticky at times. I used to host all my forum images there, but the site has the tendency to crash and not load any of my images.

So I had to move them all to another image hosting site, but this is one of the first times I heard of an entire image just vanishing off the site entirely.
| 3DS FC: 4055-4094-4151 | Living Pokédex COMPLETED: 10/26/2017 |
| Sonic the Hedgehog, The Simpsons and Pokémon Junkie | Graduate of Kutztown University of Pennsylvania -- Class of 2016 |

"Smarter than the average Lisa."

July 21, 2017, 11:54:51 AM
Reply #4
Photobucket has gotten rather sticky at times. I used to host all my forum images there, but the site has the tendency to crash and not load any of my images.

So I had to move them all to another image hosting site, but this is one of the first times I heard of an entire image just vanishing off the site entirely.

Oh it's still on there. But Photobucket no longer allows people to hotlink images hosted on their site without a premium account as of about a month ago. Therefore images hosted on Photobucket are now bringing up this image when hotlinked on other sites:

Here's the MLP Arena thread on it.
3DS Friendcode:
2320-6225-0063
EqF Discord Server

Add me or something.

My Lobi Profile

[/quote]
goes sleepy*
[/center]
[/spoiler]

September 19, 2017, 08:49:17 PM
Reply #5

I know this is dated an month or so but I'd suggest Mediafire. Would suggest Tinypic but recently every single upload is auto-deleted with the "not found/deleted" thumbnail.  ::) So Mediafire would be an spot to keep things for backup reasons.

September 19, 2017, 09:12:25 PM
Reply #6
I know this is dated an month or so but I'd suggest Mediafire. Would suggest Tinypic but recently every single upload is auto-deleted with the "not found/deleted" thumbnail.  ::) So Mediafire would be an spot to keep things for backup reasons.

Imgur is good, I recommend it.

And yeah, Tinypic is fucking awful. Not a permanent way to host images at all, they delete images, and reuse the URLs, so something can be replaced with something else (including possibly nsfw images). I highly suggest staying away from Tinypic altogether.
3DS Friendcode:
2320-6225-0063
EqF Discord Server

Add me or something.

My Lobi Profile

[/quote]
goes sleepy*
[/center]
[/spoiler]