Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: 7x13 - The Perfect Pear  (Read 556 times)

June 24, 2017, 07:12:33 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

OK whatever you do, just please watch the Ep first before reading the above spoiler. The feels, the reveals...trust me, you either go into this one blind or not at all.  :-X

I wrote my thoughts if anybody wants to read them, and see my reactions at:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/06bp0lwi7kyx9wg/FIM_S3_Ep_13_My_Thoughts_Afterwards.odt

http://www.youtube.com/user/cody2819/featured
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 06:02:33 PM by Darkness Void »

June 26, 2017, 12:43:29 PM
Reply #1
OK I went and wrote more about this Ep (thank you, my OCD...  :o ) and since it's a bit long, here's a link to download it.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/coz61e1j7ryxhpd/FIM_S7_Ep_13_Talking_More_About_The_Parents.odt

Celestia I love this show, the characters, and the hope and feels it gives when written really well.  :)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 12:46:27 PM by Darkness Void »

July 03, 2017, 05:03:06 AM
Reply #2
That was an average episode.

July 06, 2017, 09:31:30 PM
Reply #3
That was an average episode.

Average?  ??? Can I ask why you think that?

August 05, 2017, 01:48:02 PM
Reply #4
Real emotional episode, if you watch this episodes with no tears, I don't know what to say about you. Well more backstory on the Apple family and Big Mac becomes more of a character which is great.

They are able to imply death without saying the "d" word, anyway just thinking about this episode, it is so sad. Still we do end on an up note with the grandpa reconcile.

August 06, 2017, 10:15:37 AM
Reply #5
Real emotional episode, if you watch this episodes with no tears, I don't know what to say about you. Well more backstory on the Apple family and Big Mac becomes more of a character which is great.

They are able to imply death without saying the "d" word, anyway just thinking about this episode, it is so sad. Still we do end on an up note with the grandpa reconcile.

I didn't actually cry, but when an let watcher started to show 2 songs (fan made Applebloom singing and an official song with AJ singing to Applebloom) I did get teary eyed.  :-\ It is an emotional Ep, and heard it's the most viewed/highest rated of the entire show.

August 12, 2017, 10:10:03 AM
Reply #6
I'm not one for mushy stuff, but damn if this wasn't a great love story. Loved Pear Butter's design. Felt like Shatner was a bit wasted in his role for this particular outing, but hopefully Granpear will be back again.

August 14, 2017, 02:42:08 AM
Reply #7
"WE ARE HALF PEAR?!?!?!"  :rrreadwhat:

It was nice to hear about the Apple siblings and how they all related to their parents. The song was beautiful and Pear Butter's design is lovely. And tbh I liked their love story as well. I love drama, I nearly cried lol

Lovely episode !

₪ lllo.
I am a rarity.
Please like my artist FB page here

August 16, 2017, 12:57:53 AM
Reply #8
I finally just watched this episode. A friend of mine who is a huge fan of AJ said this was his favorite episode so far and pushed me to catch up and watch this one, so I expected it to be good, but I absolutely did not expect it to totally blow me away like it did. Just, wow. I figured we would eventually learn more about the Apples' parents, but that was incredible.

They couldn't have done a better job with it. Instead of an episode about how they died, we got an episode celebrating how they lived, and it was beautiful.

This is, just barely, my new favorite episode. This one and The Mane Attraction stand far above the rest of the series to me. The same goes for the songs in both episodes.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 12:59:36 AM by Queen Chrysalis »

August 18, 2017, 01:49:00 AM
Reply #9
They couldn't have done a better job with it. Instead of an episode about how they died, we got an episode celebrating how they lived, and it was beautiful.
Beautifully said :3

₪ lllo.
I am a rarity.
Please like my artist FB page here

August 19, 2017, 11:02:47 AM
Reply #10
Pear Butter is so lovely to hear

Snowy Flanks

November 14, 2017, 05:20:05 PM
Reply #11
Does anyone know how AJ's parents died?

I have thought it was that chimera that got them, or maybe timberwolves.

Does anybody have info on what happened?

---

Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Ariel Schnee, twin sister of Weiss Schnee, and  Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

http://nightgazer.altervista.org/sig3.htm - http://nightgazer.altervista.org/Ariel_Schnee.htm

November 14, 2017, 07:21:32 PM
Reply #12
Does anyone know how AJ's parents died?

I have thought it was that chimera that got them, or maybe timberwolves.

Does anybody have info on what happened?

I don't think they have actually said anything about it yet.

November 17, 2017, 04:41:49 PM
Reply #13
I don't think they have actually said anything about it yet.

Unless it's revealed in another film, it's unlikely that we'll ever know exactly what happened to them. Btw Hey Arnold's parents are FINALLY getting revealed! Well what happened to them anyways, after so many years that canceled film has finally been given life!

So as Somnambula would say, never let go of hope!  ;)