Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: First Movie you watched in Theaters  (Read 300 times)

May 20, 2017, 08:40:40 AM
The Little Mermaid back when I was 2.  I didn't understand that the giant line-drawn and unusually bright fish weren't real so I kept talking to them during the movie.  "Hey.  Hey, fishy.  Hey, fishy."  My mom had to drag my protesting ass out of the film early and apologize to a lot of people.

May 20, 2017, 09:20:18 AM
Reply #1
I can think of a few.
The Incredibles, back when I was a kid. Can't remember my age, nor that much about the movie since it's been so long since I've seen it.
There was this action movie I saw with my best friend here. Can't remember the name, but it had some lady entering this futuristic prison, having to co-operate with one of the criminals there, cut her hair so she could pass as an inmate...Nothing really memorable, honestly.
Last year I saw Suicide Squad. I still stand by my opinion that it wasn't an horrible movie as some make it out to be, but it was flawed indeed, and while I somewhat enjoyed it, I wouldn't say it will become one of my all time favourites.
What will, without a shadow of a doubt, is Logan. Goodness gracious, did I love that fucking movie. Terrific conclusion to the Wolverine arc, some really minor complains here and there but all and all an amazing movie. You could say that it doesn't follow the comic at all, but the comic had Hulk and She-Hulk (two cousins, btw) bang and give birth to a gang of hillbilly hulks, so it doesn't seem to me like we missed much. Besides, this movie stands its ground as its own story in a phenomenal manner.
Did I say I love Logan?
Avatar pic provided by bumbrwby12 on twitter.
Sign Image provided by Andrew's Miitopia playthrough.

May 20, 2017, 10:43:47 AM
Reply #2
Men In Black,  I think?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

RP Characters

May 20, 2017, 10:54:28 AM
Reply #3
Showing my age here... Star Wars, before it was called A New Hope. I was very young of course and can't really remember, but I do still remember seeing Darth Vader holding up the captain of the Corellian corvette by the throat.
Some years after that, but while I was still very young, I remember also seeing Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan, The Dark Crystal, The Labyrinth, and Krull. My parents took me to some fun movies.  ;)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 10:57:03 AM by infohippie »

<3[/spoiler]

May 20, 2017, 12:03:35 PM
Reply #4
The Tigger Movie. I must of been like 3/4 I suspect, according to my mum I was running around the isle.

May 20, 2017, 12:05:19 PM
Reply #5
Goddamit I only realized now this thread is about the first movie you saw and not all of them.  :-[

May 21, 2017, 03:08:56 AM
Reply #6
First Jurassic Park, I think?

Apparently I was too scared or something to finish it, I dunno, I was like 4.

June 01, 2017, 06:38:53 AM
Reply #7
The Smurfs and the Magic Flute 1977 when I was 4.

June 02, 2017, 10:57:30 PM
Reply #8
Well, this was a long time ago, I think it was Robocop (1987), back when I was a kid.  :D

June 03, 2017, 11:58:31 AM
Reply #9
It was that Dreamworks movie, The Road To El Dorado, in 2000. I was like 7!

Going to the cinema wasn't something we would usually do since the only accessible one was in the capital. It takes more than an hour to get there because of the traffic!

₪ lllo.
I am a rarity.
Please like my artist FB page here

June 03, 2017, 02:09:19 PM
Reply #10
Well, this was a long time ago, I think it was Robocop (1987), back when I was a kid.  :D
Ah yes, RoboCop. The first movie I think of when thinking about children cinematography.

June 22, 2017, 10:38:16 AM
Reply #11
Your parents must be really cool if they allowed you to watch Robocop when you were four. :wfdealwithit

June 28, 2017, 01:20:28 PM
Reply #12
Im having a bit of a memory lapse so I cant remember exactly what movies I saw before this but my earliest theater memory was Phantom Menace. I was 11 at the time.

July 03, 2017, 09:45:50 PM
Reply #13
It was one of the Star Wars prequels I think. I was so young I can barely remember any of the experience. I'm sure the audience remembers me though, my parents say I was crying a lot (infants will do that). I feel sorry for the audience because I probably ruined the movie for them.  :(

October 02, 2017, 05:19:51 PM
Reply #14
Finding nemo
I was about 3
My parents said I cried because the big screen scared me

What's up everybody, I think dogs should vote!

October 06, 2017, 12:51:11 PM
Reply #15
I would like to say The Secret of NIMH, but that came out 2 years before I was born.  I know there was some animated movie I saw when I was real young, though.

As for the first one I know I saw, it would be the first Home Alone.

If you want to follow me on Fimfiction, you can go to my account page here.