Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: 7x06 - Forever Filly  (Read 282 times)

April 21, 2017, 09:26:18 PM
Scheduled to air 13 May 2017

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 06, 2017, 02:25:25 PM
Reply #1
Not bad for a bottle episode, Sweetie and Rarity were adorable and are still best sisters

Snowy Flanks

May 06, 2017, 05:20:44 PM
Reply #2
Sweetie Belle was so annoying... I get that it's annoying that Rarity still sees her as if she is super young, I GET IT, but come on!
Like I guess maybe it's just me but if I'm with someone I love I don't care where I am. But no she just moans and roll her eyes. She didn't make any effort about communicating, still expected her sister to knows everything about her, and then complains that Rarity doesn't know her anymore? And then she blows up like a bitch. It super annoyed me that she didn't even apologise.

Disney handled that theme a lot better in my memory.

₪ lllo.
I am a rarity.
Please like my artist FB page here

May 08, 2017, 02:53:18 AM
Reply #3

May 13, 2017, 11:10:33 AM
Reply #4
Great episode, first of all great to see Sassy Saddles again, she is one of the prettiest ponies in the series, I am hoping she appears in the upcoming Equestria Girls specials, I want to see her human form.

Once again, this is an episode whose lesson can apply to adults as much as kids, and they didn't keep the kids out of it, by applying the puppy lesson plot. so they can relate.

And they did a great job of showing hoe Sweetie Bell has matured, not just say it, but show it, especially how Sweetie Bell responded to Rarity babying her. When she finally tol the Rarity, they did it in a mature way she didn't yell "I am grown it, I am not baby" and run off like a little kid which would defeat the whole purpose. She tried her best to show her maturity and not so call, it is only Rarity would not listen she lost it for a moment, that is understandable.

And I love the way Rarity accepted that by watching Sweetie Bell in action.

And the CMC they help ponies even after they get their cuties marks, you can still have cutie mark emergencies and lack of understanding identity, Diamond Tiara is a prime example of that. BTW when we are going to get our post redemption Diamond Tiara episode, I am waiting for it.

Anyway good episode.

May 16, 2017, 09:59:14 AM
Reply #5
I liked this Ep, altho their still fillies and foals in term of-----look? Do they just hit age 13 upon getting a CM?  :-\ Aw well it was good to see Sweetie Belle acting so grown up. I think this Ep is similar to Somebody To Watch Over Me, but instead of over protecting it was more about accepting that kids grow up.

Also call it Sister Hooves Social Round 3.  :lol: Liked the cameos but now I gotta ask, didn't Zip adopt that dog back during Filli Vanilli and it was rectoned in this Ep? I saw Rectoned as................OH RIGHT! Her CM party was "after" that animal adoption event, d'oh!  :P P.S her glasses were black but are now purple.

Let me ask just 1 more thing, exactly how long was Rarity gone if she emtionally broke down at a picture of Sweetie? I honestly got the impression that she had died or was badly hurt by how much she broke down.  ???

August 21, 2017, 08:14:41 PM
Reply #6

Why do I feel like we can see an relative of Scootaloo on that wall? Also are those the animators' OCs?  :-\