Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: Unjustified bans  (Read 174 times)

April 07, 2017, 10:26:07 AM
To whom it may concern, today whilst playing with my friend on Equestria RP we had a troublesome misunderstanding with other players on the server. I received a 2 day Ban off RadRay for "Harassment" which wasn't true as I wasn't harassing anybody as I don't believe. Yet again my friend was talking to the owner about why I was banned when it wasn't a valid reason as I got a warning already. She was told that she was being rude which wasn't true as we were in a skype call and she was just addressing the issue to the owner and speaking moderatley with him. And then after the discussion escalted  to her being permanently banned for no exact reason only to which we can stand for and just bring the issue to a conclusion. Please get back to me as soon as you can because this issue needs to be solved as there was no intent on being rude as we like to play and have fun on your server. Thank you.

April 07, 2017, 10:58:44 AM
Reply #1
Not sure to what you're referring, friend. We haven't issued any bans anywhere recently.

Have you got us mixed up with somewhere else, perchance?

April 07, 2017, 11:03:51 AM
Reply #2
As info said, I think you may be mixing up different communities. I've never heard of this "Equestria RP" thing.
3DS Friendcode:
2320-6225-0063
EqF Discord Server

Show By Rock!! ID: 784396951
Add me or something.

My Lobi Profile

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Your mother was chair making tools. :monster:
[/quote]
goes sleepy*
[/center]
[/spoiler]

April 07, 2017, 11:14:34 AM
Reply #3
OMg Sorry It was the wrong forums lol!
 :-\

April 07, 2017, 11:16:21 AM
Reply #4

It's understandable. Sorry we can't exactly help you with your situation; but you and your friend are welcome to come here and stay.

Perchance; do you remember the name of this forum with this RP Skype room?
| 3DS FC: 4055-4094-4151 | Living Pokédex COMPLETED: 6/25/2016 |
| Sonic the Hedgehog, The Simpsons and Pokémon Junkie | Graduate of Kutztown University of Pennsylvania -- Class of 2016 |

"Smarter than the average Lisa."

April 08, 2017, 06:04:32 AM
Reply #5
As info said, I think you may be mixing up different communities. I've never heard of this "Equestria RP" thing.

I wish I was as cool as Info. :O

No problem. Just glad we got it cleared up. As Leni says, you're welcome to stay. :)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 06:05:22 AM by Vay »

April 09, 2017, 02:43:39 PM
Reply #6
  • but if I'm not ugly, then why am I not popular? Is it because I'm short and flat? But if that's the case, lolicons would be all over me!
  • These magazines reek of dumb bitch bait
  • bits
    View Inventory
    Send Money To Captain America
If you wish to stick around, we do allow roleplays in the creativity section.

April 18, 2017, 12:43:13 PM
Reply #7
I was banned for life from mlpforums because this one girl knew I had a warning against me for being to depressing.

so she left a staus update on her profile with this line*kisses your check* I love you
and I'm the one who got chewed out and banned for it friendly my ass!!!

at least look into it but no they went after me.
because she was 14 even though she left the staus update.
am I the only one who feels like he got back stabbed?
as the blood stained moon arises the undead lord
stalks the night looking for his next meal

April 21, 2017, 09:30:57 PM
Reply #8
I was banned for life from mlpforums because this one girl knew I had a warning against me for being to depressing.

so she left a staus update on her profile with this line*kisses your check* I love you
and I'm the one who got chewed out and banned for it friendly my ass!!!

at least look into it but no they went after me.
because she was 14 even though she left the staus update.
am I the only one who feels like he got back stabbed?

This thread really isn't here to discuss unjustified bans in general, it was made by someone asking for help (when, incidentally, they had the wrong place anyways).

Also, it's best to avoid talking about other forums this way, so since this thread can serve no further purpose, I have locked it.