Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: 7x02 - All Bottled Up  (Read 369 times)

March 19, 2017, 10:00:39 AM
Scheduled to air 15 April 2017

Note: This episode and the previous are both scheduled to air together, but this is the first season which does not have a two-part season premiere.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 15, 2017, 11:33:46 AM
Reply #1
I knew when they started the song they were going to lose the record, hilarious
the ragers were funny too, especailly Granny Smith

Snowy Flanks

April 15, 2017, 05:19:49 PM
Reply #2
I thought this was the better of the two, I love Starlight and Trixie interaction, and Trixie she is adorable when she screws up. And we had a B plot with the mane 6, and they connected, which a lot of shows that do A and B plot, there plots don't connect.

Yes Trixie is a jerk, but doesn't make her a bad living being, they are some in the mane 6 that can be jerks sometimes coughRainbow Dashcough. In fact this plot could have easily worked with Twilight / Rarity and Rainbow Dash.

Seeing Starlight fume was hilarious, and the other ponies getting angry at Trixie and Trixie's reaction was priceless, Trixie saying she didn't know Granny Smith had a past, most of Granny Smith life is her past. Ha ha ha. And poor Spike caught in the middle of all this madness.

As for the other plot, loved the song and it cost them the record.

April 16, 2017, 03:43:25 AM
Reply #3
I daresay, this is what Starlight has been needing all along; a great and powerful foil.  :lol:
-Standing backwards, Scoot.

April 16, 2017, 10:34:51 AM
Reply #4
I-loved-Trixie-in this!  :lol: Celestia I really hope she's here to stay, seems that way but she is a traveling show pony...I always wanted her to be Luna's student, but this Ep may be the closest I'll ever get in terms of magic training. Trixie was just awesome. XD Also, Startlight's red anger cloud----why didn'tt hey form back in the S6 opener/final? Suppose in the S6 final you could get away with saying she was expressing her feelings and thus not holding them back, but the opener where she ran in anger?

Suppose as long as she uses magic, also didn't Spike see the cloud?  :-\ Overall a fun Ep, tho wondering if this cloud will return---just seems too out of thin air to be a one Ep deal.

April 16, 2017, 10:48:49 PM
Reply #5
I did like the visual gag of Spike washing a large pile of teacups.  And probably wondering where all their dishes went.

If you want to follow me on Fimfiction, you can go to my account page here.

April 18, 2017, 02:14:08 PM
Reply #6
Trixie being an insufferable prick, what's new?
Seriously, if I had a "friend" like that, I would tell her to stay the fuck away from me. I mean gee so she needs to see someone mad to say she is sorry? Urgh.

Anyway. I liked the moral of the episode, I think it's something a lot of people have problem with.

₪ lllo.
I am a rarity.
Please like my artist FB page here

April 18, 2017, 03:04:48 PM
Reply #7
I loved when Bulk through an apple cart at Trixie LOLOLOL

April 20, 2017, 02:45:39 PM
Reply #8
This reminded me that I need to tell my annoying friends to fuck off sooner than later when they're being stupid.

It was alright but it really made me want to punch Trixie in the face.

April 24, 2017, 02:56:53 AM
Reply #9
Finally a song after months.