Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: 7x01 - Celestial Advice  (Read 467 times)

March 19, 2017, 10:00:30 AM
Scheduled to air 15 April 2017

Note: This episode and the next are both scheduled to air together, but this is the first season which does not have a two-part season premiere.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 19, 2017, 08:34:40 PM
Reply #1
Wow really, well S1 was the only to date season final that isn't about a real threat. Odd, tho, can't wait to see! Better not be a cliffhanger tho...S3 did that in its' opener and that fell flatter than flat. Celestia Ep tho, FINALLY and it only took 7 seasons just about.....

April 01, 2017, 10:31:00 AM
Reply #2
Maybe there will be a big cliffhanger right before one of the ads again.

April 15, 2017, 11:05:18 AM
Reply #3
That was an Ok episodes, nice to see all of the possible future for Starlight and seeing Dsicord be a discord was worth a laugh as was Luna trying to get the necklace on Thorax

Snowy Flanks

April 15, 2017, 05:10:47 PM
Reply #4
Nice to have a clam down season premiere for once. So this a epilogue to last season's finale I like that.

Again Discord he just loves messing with Twilight, sometimes if it is because deep down he cares like an annoying sibling, or is he just a jerk, maybe both, It is great to see another side of Celestia and more importantly for Twilight to see that side of her, which much needed. As soon as we saw the flashback of young Twilight and how she differs from present day Starlight, I knew where this was going. Also seeing in the moon in the flashback, that was a nice touch.

So Starlight is no longer Twilight student, they are just roommates, I wonder by season end will Starlight get her place. So Starlight stays, and an emotional end, that is a good way to start the season

April 16, 2017, 09:30:59 AM
Reply #5
I forgot to post here.  :P I rather liked this Ep, seeing Twilight and Celestia together for most of the Ep was something we never really got until now. Interesting to see Celestia was why Twilight never made friends until Ponyville. Also, it's revealed she was the teacher in her own school-----so my theory of her line "a former student of mine" meaning Sunburst was her personal student----is now 85% busted.

I wonder when he even joined the school as I didn't see him? We know Sunset was a personal student, at least. Her being the teacher wasn't a recton was it?   :-X Overall a good Ep, and Discord being his good old self. XD And revealed he may had created "his realm" so that makes sense.

Also it is totally 100% possible that a Changeling could frame Starlight, be it the reformed ones of the imposters that were nowhere near the hive when they got reformed. Question tho, in their new form can they still shape shift? We would think so, but we only saw it in a daydream, which aren't canon possible futures---P.S I want that spell so I can lucid dream.  :lol:

April 18, 2017, 01:47:42 PM
Reply #6
I really enjoyed this one! Loved that we got to see Celestia and Twi together so much, and also how Twilight is doing as a mentor (even more). But most of all, I loved seeing Celestia like this. Character development boost ahah!

I also liked that it's a direct following to S6 final.

Anyway, nice episode, I'm looking forward for the rest!

₪ lllo.
I am a rarity.
Please like my artist FB page here

April 18, 2017, 03:06:53 PM
Reply #7
i loved that we got to see Celestia's side of the story when it came to Twilight leaving. We got to see that despite being a powerful princess that even she has her own fears and problems.

April 20, 2017, 02:41:32 PM
Reply #8
"I was not aware that I was an expression." --Princess Celestia

Don't know why but I laughed so hard at that.