Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: THIS IS SO COOL  (Read 453 times)

March 09, 2017, 01:30:49 AM
This is awesome!!! I never knew that there were THIS MANY guys/girls (equal opportunities) that were into the show and able to answer question! Now that that is said, since it did say it was a help forum, i would probably need help figuring out how to do all the emojis and stuff, or at least know where to go to learn that, because i've seen it and it looks cool, but i can't do it myself! Soooooo.... feel free to comment on how stupid that sounded, or help me out, no big deal either way. Much appreciated!

March 09, 2017, 03:37:03 AM
Reply #1
Yo, welcome to the forums. I assume you're pretty new to the show and fandom? Cause I may be out of the loop but things are still pretty bloody massive last I checked.

You mean these smileys?  ??? :( :P
They should be available just above your text box when typing a reply, just gotta click them or type their appropriate string ( :) can be made by just typing : ) but without the space), also there should be a [more] button that brings up a fairly massive list of lesser used ones. If they're not there lemme know what you DO see so I can offer some ideas, something could be broken for the theme you're using or something (site has a few broken things so it's not unheard of), or maybe you're using a really old browser version perhaps.

Where does it say this is a help forum though? Just curious cause it's more of a general discussion forum than anything (I actually think the FiM boards are a fraction as active as the Everything Else board, that could be because hiatus though?). Unless you mean just the introduction subforum? I guess this would be a help board, people tend to ask questions. I'm rambling. Uh, point being, I'm more than happy to answer questions or help out at all.

Go talk about anime waifus instead though, way better than those ponies.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 09, 2017, 08:03:12 AM
Reply #2
Welcome to the forums. Have fun, read the rules, and enjoy your stay.
| 3DS FC: 4055-4094-4151 | Living Pokédex COMPLETED: 10/26/2017 |
| Sonic the Hedgehog, The Simpsons and Pokémon Junkie | Graduate of Kutztown University of Pennsylvania -- Class of 2016 |

"Smarter than the average Lisa."

March 09, 2017, 03:46:19 PM
Reply #3
glad to have you shadow. When I do emojis I click on the maroon reply button on the bottom of the page and on that page is a list of clickable emojis you can insert into the post

March 09, 2017, 07:40:32 PM
Reply #4
glad to have you shadow. When I do emojis I click on the maroon reply button on the bottom of the page and on that page is a list of clickable emojis you can insert into the post

I click on the Angel Bunny reply button :monster:
Isn't he adorable when he waddles off in anger? :rrwub                                                                               :oostare

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 11, 2017, 11:28:24 PM
Reply #5
Welcome aboard, Shadow!  :)
-Standing backwards, Scoot.

April 18, 2017, 09:55:00 AM
Reply #6
Welcome to the forum! ^^