Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: IRL Fluttershy needs friendship help IRL please!  (Read 279 times)

March 03, 2017, 08:04:04 PM
 :-X hi..  my name is fluttershaman I mean my name is Chris and I am an IRL pony person who has been living outside of society for years.  My psychic and magical ability started to develop strongly in late 2009 and I drifted away from my old friends who are mostly (all) uncomfortable with my magic.. and also that I'm a pony I guess.  Anyway I have been posting things online for awhile hoping to make friends but I guess I'm too shy and weird I guess but friendship is really important to me and I have tried posting things to get attention but it hasn't been ever worked out so please please please help me make friends I really need friendship for real.  I mostly do healings and blessings and stuff, I tend to birds and squirrels in my neighborhood and use remote healing on animal species and stuff, please look me up on YouTube and twitter and get in touch with me somehow because I'm in a small town ghetto and people bully me and I need help please and I really am like fluttershy for real I am not great at hiding it.

March 04, 2017, 10:44:40 AM
Reply #1
Welcome to the forum.  Don't think there's too many actual ponies here but I'm sure a lot of people would be willing to be your friend.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 10:45:40 AM by Andrew »

March 07, 2017, 12:07:26 AM
Reply #2
Welcome aboard, FlutterShaman!  :D
-Standing backwards, Scoot.

March 07, 2017, 08:20:46 AM
Reply #3
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay; and make a whole bunch of friends.
| 3DS FC: 4055-4094-4151 | Living Pokédex COMPLETED: 10/26/2017 |
| Sonic the Hedgehog, The Simpsons and Pokémon Junkie | Graduate of Kutztown University of Pennsylvania -- Class of 2016 |

"Smarter than the average Lisa."