Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: Mythosaga:Protogenesis ROLEPLAY (Epic Dark Fantasy Sci-fi)  (Read 6220 times)

April 03, 2017, 12:20:35 PM
Reply #200
Jianding was stunned....

first she couldn't believe that the king would rather fall to the level of using the corpses of gods to be mindless slaves with out any free will of their own while they're ethers would forever be roaming about the cosmos unable to re incorporate while their images would decay and fade.

Plus, she felt betrayed after she felt she could trust Cruciel with information and aided Fjordhammer with his injuries.

With undying zeal she did serve the king until this great Cosmoid had chosen madness over truth and reason. If she were to be disincorporated today than perhaps it would send a message to gods of the level of injustice they faced under the Cosmoids. Even despite what she knew and the resources they had they could easily crush the opposition with a little time and the help of Mekanikos.

Well Mortes I may have fallen but it would appear I'm substantially higher than your level you insane bastard. I'm still having a hard time seeing how you can still be called a god.

Fjordhammer paid no attention to her and kept his focus on Abyssal.

April 05, 2017, 09:31:40 PM
Reply #201
Jianding was stunned....

first she couldn't believe that the king would rather fall to the level of using the corpses of gods to be mindless slaves with out any free will of their own while they're ethers would forever be roaming about the cosmos unable to re incorporate while their images would decay and fade.

Plus, she felt betrayed after she felt she could trust Cruciel with information and aided Fjordhammer with his injuries.

With undying zeal she did serve the king until this great Cosmoid had chosen madness over truth and reason. If she were to be disincorporated today than perhaps it would send a message to gods of the level of injustice they faced under the Cosmoids. Even despite what she knew and the resources they had they could easily crush the opposition with a little time and the help of Mekanikos.

Well Mortes I may have fallen but it would appear I'm substantially higher than your level you insane bastard. I'm still having a hard time seeing how you can still be called a god.

Fjordhammer paid no attention to her and kept his focus on Abyssal.
*In Mortes' eyes he could seen symbols one everyone but  Jianding and Fjordhammer. Instead He could see an entity like the ones that surrounded the king standing behind and whispering to Fjordhammer.*

Mortes again looked confused. What are those things... He quickly turned his attention back to Jianding. Outreaching his bony finger to touch her. You're right my dear, I am more than a god, the power I wield is much greater than you will ever know. Once again Mortes looked to Cruciel. I will take Jianding from here, I will let the king know of your efforts, harbinger.
"The answer, always, is the Wolves of Fenris, because they are clinically insane."
-Lunar Wolves Captain Torgaddon on the subject of the toughest Space Marine Legion.

"Bribery and threats are always popular, but generally avoided, especially if you're likely to attract inquisitorial attention as they're better at both and tend to resent other people resorting to their methods."
-Commissar Ciaphas Cain on winning over Tribunals.

I've been brainwashed so many times there is nothing left in here but soap suds

April 05, 2017, 10:20:27 PM
Reply #202
Mortes again looked confused. What are those things... He quickly turned his attention back to Jianding. Outreaching his bony finger to touch her. You're right my dear, I am more than a god, the power I wield is much greater than you will ever know. Once again Mortes looked to Cruciel. I will take Jianding from here, I will let the king know of your efforts, harbinger.
* A sharp pain was felt on the finger as Mortes' magic was being pulled into the mark* Sadly I can't be to far away from the one I'm locking, if I leave the mark will shatter and her power will rush back before you could stop her. Seeing that your Beast has not taken its form yet, I'm going to be with her until the king is present. *Cruciel grabbed Jianding by the arm and walked past Mortes Towards the throne room*

Desendent of our mother, it would be wise to kill him before he points that mark at us.  *it said in a disgusted tone *
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

RP Characters

April 14, 2017, 06:56:41 AM
Reply #203
Jianding could've spat at the mad god but she was jerked into the throne room by Cruciel.

i don't know who's worse... you or that maniac. but seeing as you two support heresy and sacriledge of course it would be hard to tell.

Fjordhammer waited and stood silent. Of course he felt bad for the poor seeing one who chose to think for herself was now going to be disincorporated, but naturally he had his own affairs he needed to sort out and only if hers meshed with his would the situation have been different. true she helped him however who was to say whether o not he actually needed her help... it wasn't as if he'd asked for it. yet, something seemed to tell him she would be important in events to come.

April 18, 2017, 02:18:28 PM
Reply #204
Fjordhammer stepped back from Mortes... he wasn't sure what was about to happen but he didn't want to be in the way when it did. Besides, he wasn't about to be knocked unconscious again especially after what Abyssal did last time.

April 18, 2017, 03:58:07 PM
Reply #205
Jianding could've spat at the mad god but she was jerked into the throne room by Cruciel.

i don't know who's worse... you or that maniac. but seeing as you two support heresy and sacriledge of course it would be hard to tell.

I don't get why he is giving you a chance... *before she would never let someone talk about the king in that manner. He lost faith in the former champion as the  both of them stood before the king.* My king I have brought her. But I would like to take back my request for her t-

*the king motioned for him to stop.* I thank you, but you may return too your new post. I will speak with her alone, without the bindings.

*Cruciel Grit his teeth and bowed before leaving and releasing the hold on her powers as a goddess.*

Fjordhammer stepped back from Mortes... he wasn't sure what was about to happen but he didn't want to be in the way when it did. Besides, he wasn't about to be knocked unconscious again especially after what Abyssal did last time.
*the water in all the pods turned black and began to tremble *

*For Mortes it seemed like a symbol appeared over all the pods and began to pull energy into the pod containing a woman.* So, Abyssal found a host. The goddess is going to be in for a rude awaking.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 08:27:23 PM by Heropon Riki »
[/spoiler]

RP Characters

April 19, 2017, 08:14:04 AM
Reply #206
NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU SHIT!? THIS IS NOT WHAT WE AGREED UPON!

-

Meanwhile, Jianding just stood silent and still until the King answered. Perhaps it was the fact that she was his, or rather could still be, that he seemed so calm... or his severe lack of wrath served to show she was already about to be destroyed.

still...

if no one will speak up then I shall because what you are about to do is by and large SACRILEGE! How can you, Highest of the Cosmoids and King of the gods use their bodies... and without their consent... to be used as mindless, rotting slaves when we are fully capable of utilizing technology that would only take a little time and patience to help win this war with the rebels!? If i did not know any better I would think you were trying to resurrect The Night Mother. Explain how you can justify this sort of heresy and injustice! Are you not aware that Mekanikos, The Great Engineer, could allow us the capacity to respawn quicker and stronger than the rebels!? or are you so short sighted that seek to turn Transcendikhan into everlasting darkness!?

April 19, 2017, 10:54:24 AM
Reply #207
NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU SHIT!? THIS IS NOT WHAT WE AGREED UPON!

-

Meanwhile, Jianding just stood silent and still until the King answered. Perhaps it was the fact that she was his, or rather could still be, that he seemed so calm... or his severe lack of wrath served to show she was already about to be destroyed.

still...

if no one will speak up then I shall because what you are about to do is by and large SACRILEGE! How can you, Highest of the Cosmoids and King of the gods use their bodies... and without their consent... to be used as mindless, rotting slaves when we are fully capable of utilizing technology that would only take a little time and patience to help win this war with the rebels!? If i did not know any better I would think you were trying to resurrect The Night Mother. Explain how you can justify this sort of heresy and injustice! Are you not aware that Mekanikos, The Great Engineer, could allow us the capacity to respawn quicker and stronger than the rebels!? or are you so short sighted that seek to turn Transcendikhan into everlasting darkness!?
She is missing so many parts, I'm just getting replacements and you have containers full of them. *Abyssal new host's pod began to crack and leak water.*

Jianding, when did I ever say I wanted slaves or anything of the sort? I asked for information on what attacked the fort, information I no longer have the time and resources to get. *his tone was similar to a disappointed parent.* I am well aware of the research of Mekanikos. But the results are beyond unstable, I have felt the lives of kind and gentle gods and goddesses be destroyed by this kind of research.. *He understood her intentions but the risk of losing more of his people was to much.*
[/spoiler]

RP Characters

April 27, 2017, 02:06:39 PM
Reply #208
Fjorhammer watched with a mix of excitement and horror. He watched his regenerating lover hoping Abyssal wasn't trying to trick him or even take her for himself.

-

This isn't right.... do you recall what happened the last time darkness came to this world? we were nearly wiped out and existence as we knew it was on the razor's edge from the suicidal Nightmother. do you really want to risk submitting us to the void? i beg of you, turn back while the time is right. we can win this war and crush the rebels... there is a better way m'lord.

April 27, 2017, 08:41:06 PM
Reply #209
Fjorhammer watched with a mix of excitement and horror. He watched his regenerating lover hoping Abyssal wasn't trying to trick him or even take her for himself.

-

This isn't right.... do you recall what happened the last time darkness came to this world? we were nearly wiped out and existence as we knew it was on the razor's edge from the suicidal Nightmother. do you really want to risk submitting us to the void? i beg of you, turn back while the time is right. we can win this war and crush the rebels... there is a better way m'lord.
* From the other pods several screams from those in side them.*

[ Mind link with Fyal ]

----

*the king notices a metal bird land near one of the windows, me had no choice.* You have two options, little one. *The king vanished from his throne and soon reappeared to the right of Jianding. He held out both hands, in one hand was bottle sill with a silver liquid, and her staff in the other had.* You can take your weapon and abandon faith us, or you can search and recapture the reaming Divine Weapons that you set lose thus earning your place back as a champion of the people. Those are your options, now choose.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 08:42:35 PM by Heropon Riki »
[/spoiler]

RP Characters

April 28, 2017, 05:46:03 PM
Reply #210
* From the other pods several screams from those in side them.*

[ Mind link with Fyal ]

----

*the king notices a metal bird land near one of the windows, me had no choice.* You have two options, little one. *The king vanished from his throne and soon reappeared to the right of Jianding. He held out both hands, in one hand was bottle sill with a silver liquid, and her staff in the other had.* You can take your weapon and abandon faith us, or you can search and recapture the reaming Divine Weapons that you set lose thus earning your place back as a champion of the people. Those are your options, now choose.

Fjordhammer's sheildkin were being disimcorporated his very eyes. he forced a mindlink with fyall at the expense of some of his own energy.

-

Jianding thought for a brief moment...

where are these weapons?

April 28, 2017, 05:56:56 PM
Reply #211
Fjordhammer's sheildkin were being disimcorporated his very eyes. he forced a mindlink with fyall at the expense of some of his own energy.

-

Jianding thought for a brief moment...

where are these weapons?
*presser wrapped around his chest*

----

* He smiled and placed the bottle in her hands.* that's whats the bottle is for, it will help the both of you find them. your partner may explain more, but for now you must go. See this as a chance to improve on what you have.
[/spoiler]

RP Characters

April 30, 2017, 05:14:22 PM
Reply #212
Fjordhammer was suddenly exhausted and fell to one knee after he had come to. he watched fyall begin to regenerate in her pod.

-

Jianding drank the potion and suddebly her mind was opened up with the,images of the location of each legendary weapon.

May 06, 2017, 01:46:51 PM
Reply #213
*panting* i trust you in you little one.... i trust you....

-

i will retrieve these weapons that they be used for greater things and the preservation of our world Your Highness.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 01:47:39 PM by limestoneXpie »

May 06, 2017, 05:34:27 PM
Reply #214
Fjordhammer was suddenly exhausted and fell to one knee after he had come to. he watched fyall begin to regenerate in her pod.

-

Jianding drank the potion and suddebly her mind was opened up with the,images of the location of each legendary weapon.
*panting* i trust you in you little one.... i trust you....

-

i will retrieve these weapons that they be used for greater things and the preservation of our world Your Highness.
*ice formed on the  pod*

*A voice echoed around Mortes * Seems like she's sinking, another tantrum...

-----

*Jianding felt a cold sensation coming from within the the building.*

The king noticed as well * Seems like Abyssal wasn't far. Capture it!
[/spoiler]

RP Characters

May 08, 2017, 09:44:37 AM
Reply #215
*The pod froze then shattered leaving a orb of black water that slowly evaporated leaving Fyal on the ground *
[/spoiler]

RP Characters

May 13, 2017, 12:16:12 PM
Reply #216
Fjordhammer grabbed Fyall from the floor and ran off with his reanimated lover. No one was going to take her from him especially if she could now tell of who had attacked and maimed her. Jianding gave chase as she was ordered while Fjordhammer tired to wake Fyall. As the maiden of the winds was gaining ground the Ravnsfar's champion awoke.

-FJORDHAMMER?!-

hang on! He tossed the heroine upon his back as he took on the form of the Ravnsfar. Taking to the skies he and fyall sought to evade Jianding before she called forth a dragon. She made it above the clouds but looked around to see he was nowhere to be found but a sudden impact from below sent her plumetting to the ground that her dragon would retrieve her just before impact. Fjordhammer escaped....

Jianding returned to the king

i will try to apprehend him but i must find those weapons as the fate of our world depend on them

May 13, 2017, 12:54:02 PM
Reply #217
Fjordhammer grabbed Fyall from the floor and ran off with his reanimated lover. No one was going to take her from him especially if she could now tell of who had attacked and maimed her. Jianding gave chase as she was ordered while Fjordhammer tired to wake Fyall. As the maiden of the winds was gaining ground the Ravnsfar's champion awoke.

-FJORDHAMMER?!-

hang on! He tossed the heroine upon his back as he took on the form of the Ravnsfar. Taking to the skies he and fyall sought to evade Jianding before she called forth a dragon. She made it above the clouds but looked around to see he was nowhere to be found but a sudden impact from below sent her plumetting to the ground that her dragon would retrieve her just before impact. Fjordhammer escaped....

Jianding returned to the king

i will try to apprehend him but i must find those weapons as the fate of our world depend on them
Abyssal is a ravenous beast, I suggest you do not ignore him for to long. *Guards rushed to check on the king.* Jianding, take Crucile since his abilities are suited for capturing others. 

---

I can protect my host on my own you trash god!
* Fyall could feel Abyssal's hate for Fjordhammer*
[/spoiler]

RP Characters

May 14, 2017, 12:40:40 PM
Reply #218
Jianding is certain she'll need help alright Cruciel meet me in 1600 hours before we depart.

-

you stay out of this for now.... fyall are you okay?

she's silent for awhile....

they touch down in a place called Mount Titanii and her first words to him....

-why? why tell me now that you love me....?-

for once this great and terrible war god of frost and the forge feels small and vulnerable

I.... it's hard to explain.... I mean I really can't even...

-WHAT'S SO HARD TO EXPLAIN? ARE YOU SO BRAWN THAT YOU CAN'T TELL IF YOU'RE FEELINGS COME FROM THE HEART OR YOUR LOINS?-

you dare talk to The Ravnsfar like this?

she slaps him hard enough to burst his lip. normally any assault on his form warranted reciprocation of greater force but now he could fell something strange.... tears. Fyall's face contorted with anger and a quivering lip told him she was pissed though she held no hate for him.

You are my greatest champion Fyall... in combat you fought with ferocity and adamantine perseverance comparable to my own. you were special among our sheildkin and though i never said.... i saw you as my equal. when i would fight at your side and see you in blood drenched glory... yes it warmed my stones, but more than that i could see your strength of not only body but spirit and heart. we protected eachother and our own.... in my nature i just never knew how to tell you without feeling weak or small....my love

he closed his eyes and tears fell down his pale and icy face to his coarse beard. she touched his face...

-Fjordhammer... you have just shown me the greatest act of courage i'd ever seen out of you for cosmic cycles to come. with war comes valor but love and faithfulness with it's struggles proves a great deal more of one's true courage. -

she smiles before he embraces her in the mists of the great mountain

May 14, 2017, 05:41:33 PM
Reply #219
Jianding is certain she'll need help alright Cruciel meet me in 1600 hours before we depart.

-

you stay out of this for now.... fyall are you okay?

she's silent for awhile....

they touch down in a place called Mount Titanii and her first words to him....

-why? why tell me now that you love me....?-

for once this great and terrible war god of frost and the forge feels small and vulnerable

I.... it's hard to explain.... I mean I really can't even...

-WHAT'S SO HARD TO EXPLAIN? ARE YOU SO BRAWN THAT YOU CAN'T TELL IF YOU'RE FEELINGS COME FROM THE HEART OR YOUR LOINS?-

you dare talk to The Ravnsfar like this?

she slaps him hard enough to burst his lip. normally any assault on his form warranted reciprocation of greater force but now he could fell something strange.... tears. Fyall's face contorted with anger and a quivering lip told him she was pissed though she held no hate for him.

You are my greatest champion Fyall... in combat you fought with ferocity and adamantine perseverance comparable to my own. you were special among our sheildkin and though i never said.... i saw you as my equal. when i would fight at your side and see you in blood drenched glory... yes it warmed my stones, but more than that i could see your strength of not only body but spirit and heart. we protected eachother and our own.... in my nature i just never knew how to tell you without feeling weak or small....my love

he closed his eyes and tears fell down his pale and icy face to his coarse beard. she touched his face...

-Fjordhammer... you have just shown me the greatest act of courage i'd ever seen out of you for cosmic cycles to come. with war comes valor but love and faithfulness with it's struggles proves a great deal more of one's true courage. -

she smiles before he embraces her in the mists of the great mountain
I'm surprised to coulds tell I was hear under all that baseless hatred, I'll gather my thing. *Cruciel's presents disappeared*

*the king sighed* You lost a lot of trust from friends Jianding, don't expect many to trust you like before.

-------

Can you at lest make this trash god take a bath, actually I'll do it. *Orbs of purple water appeared around them.* Hold him still.
[/spoiler]

RP Characters

May 17, 2017, 01:20:05 PM
Reply #220
Jianding wasn't too concerned about that right now. she was more concerned with saving the world she loved and cared about even if it meant none would ever trust her again. she knew her immortals would always be loyal to her as she had brought them in when they were but nomads roaming aimlessly about Transcendikhan looking for a place to call home. She was strong in her convictions and knew what she had to do even if she had to make sacrifices.

there are five legendary weapons the kitana Kotetsuneko, the axe Cisor, Baku the bludgeon, Grimweild the sword, and the spear Uatlzukhan. where should we start Cruciel?

-

Fjordhammer thrashed about at the sudden immersion in water. being the Frostbringer it slowly froze.

if you are omnipotent you would know this is shy i have a boiling hotspring in Ravnsfarden you little shit

May 17, 2017, 02:06:26 PM
Reply #221
Jianding wasn't too concerned about that right now. she was more concerned with saving the world she loved and cared about even if it meant none would ever trust her again. she knew her immortals would always be loyal to her as she had brought them in when they were but nomads roaming aimlessly about Transcendikhan looking for a place to call home. She was strong in her convictions and knew what she had to do even if she had to make sacrifices.

there are five legendary weapons the kitana Kotetsuneko, the axe Cisor, Baku the bludgeon, Grimweild the sword, and the spear Uatlzukhan. where should we start Cruciel?

-

Fjordhammer thrashed about at the sudden immersion in water. being the Frostbringer it slowly froze.

if you are omnipotent you would know this is shy i have a boiling hotspring in Ravnsfarden you little shit
* Cruciel have acquired an airship with a red chain symbol on the sail, this was the was sign that it belonged to the Lord commander Alexandra (Aka Cruciel's mother)* Kotetsuneko and Uatlzukhan are the two that got lose, theres is also Abyssal who worries me.

*To Fyall both the ice and Fjordhammer smelled like some kind of food.*  And some how my water has made you smell more tolerable, or should I say palatable.

[Tracking water: targets can be tracked from distance of 80 miles.]
[/spoiler]

RP Characters

May 19, 2017, 09:00:04 AM
Reply #222
Yes, we must find Abyssal but there is a war going on Cruciel and we have our priorities. i'm sure even the rebels would want nothing to do with Abyssal... however he seems to listen to me for some reason. anyway, Kotetsuneko and Uatlzukhan are going to be the hardest to catch but i last seen the spear in the Gardens of Moglowain land of the faeries.

-

Fyall wasn't sure but suddenly her pupils dilated and something began to awaken in her.... much like a ravenous creature, a wolf. Sound seemed to fade and her appetites aroused... to feed. To draw strength

Fyall?

she snapped out of it -yes..-

i need you to tell me what you can remember of those who'd last assaulted you.

she takes a moment to recall the details.....

May 19, 2017, 12:07:29 PM
Reply #223
Yes, we must find Abyssal but there is a war going on Cruciel and we have our priorities. i'm sure even the rebels would want nothing to do with Abyssal... however he seems to listen to me for some reason. anyway, Kotetsuneko and Uatlzukhan are going to be the hardest to catch but i last seen the spear in the Gardens of Moglowain land of the faeries.

-

Fyall wasn't sure but suddenly her pupils dilated and something began to awaken in her.... much like a ravenous creature, a wolf. Sound seemed to fade and her appetites aroused... to feed. To draw strength

Fyall?

she snapped out of it -yes..-

i need you to tell me what you can remember of those who'd last assaulted you.

she takes a moment to recall the details.....
If we go there I'll be restricted to creation magic, the pants lash out any fire source. *Jianding has been told stories of Flame gods being absorbed by the plant life.*

---------

*Images of Fjordhammer and four rebel gods attacking her, the final image was Abyssal *

Kehehehehe! This is why I hate trash gods, all of them are selfish. *Abyssl's voice echoed in her mind*
[/spoiler]

RP Characters

May 20, 2017, 01:52:10 PM
Reply #224
i know... but we need to get started and i'm sure we'll find a solution

-

-YOU? YOU ATTACKED ME?-

Fjordhammer held her

no... i'd sent you on a mission

her thoughts start to static and blips of Harbingers but with green glowing eyes and some other with the same colored eyes.

you had a a parchment with the symbol of Cruciel but he denies it all

-LET GO OF ME-

her memories still static and alternating between reality and falsehood but soon the image of fjorhammer began to fade  and beneath the head wraps of the harbingers.... rotted faces with those glowing eyes. and then...

-MORTES..... 'TWAS MORTES AND SOMETHINGABOUTANEXPIREMENTANDVESSELSANDAPLANAPLANTO-

That's enough fyall.... that's enough......

he held the hyperventilating champion and calmed her down

[mindlink with abyssal]

[][]