Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: 6x24 - Top Bolt  (Read 659 times)

September 15, 2016, 07:56:45 PM
Scheduled to air 15 October 2016

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 15, 2016, 02:31:30 PM
Reply #1
So just saw this (first comment, really?  :-X ) and it was pretty good. XD At first I was not liking this "Sly" stallion, in fact I could had hated him if the Ep went down that road any further. But, it didn't, instead we 2 new characters who are SO going to be married one day.  :P And, his family is basically the Loud House with---LIGHTNING DUST AS A BABY!?  ??? Well...I'm putting all my bets in right now.

The Map is going to call AJ and RD because as soon as Lightning Dust's brother returns home revealing he made it in, she is going to explode like the God forsaken Terminator. XD S7, do not fail me!

Thanks to Deaconator for my sig.

I need help with a actionscript in flash 8 wanna help visit. http://www.equestriaforums.com/index.php/topic,15172.0.html

http://www.equestriaforums.com/index.php/topic,18035.0.html - NEW ANIMATION please check out and give feedback.

October 15, 2016, 05:07:30 PM
Reply #2
This was a good friendship map episode, the more we see past reference to Rainbow Dash's first day at the academy, the more I want to see Lightning Dust again and get some things resolved there, but that is another story.

So just me or do Sky Stinger and Vapor Trail remind you a bit of Starlight Glimmer and Sunburst, at least things never go that bad. But yup shippers are going to ship. And you can blame them with these two.

Anyway nice to be back at the Wonderbolt Academy, and despite his arrogance Sky Singer is not so bad and Vapor is adorable. She could be Coco 2.0 we will see.

Next week is the season finale, and I have been keeping away from spoilers and watching the episodes early, I want to see it first in HQ and NTSC speed.

October 15, 2016, 11:57:35 PM
Reply #3
I reallyl iked Vapor trail she was had to be so smart to figure out just how to boost Vapor without him notcing

Snowy Flanks

October 26, 2016, 07:02:58 PM
Reply #4
Best Rainbow Dash portrayal all season that's for sure.

October 26, 2016, 07:37:23 PM
Reply #5
I'm a bit late with this one but I really enjoyed seeing Twi and Dash working together.  We've seen them doing stuff together or one helping the other but outside of a group I don't think we've seen them working together like this...I'm probably forgetting some time they have though.

...Thus Equestria Girls is canon, so...

"We are thinking on the basest of planes. What we need, are more eyes."
- Master Willem

December 22, 2016, 02:57:08 PM
Reply #6