Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: 6x22 - P.P.O.V. (Pony Point of View)  (Read 1167 times)

September 15, 2016, 07:56:25 PM
Scheduled to air 01 October 2016

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 01, 2016, 10:42:38 AM
Reply #1
so many delusional ponies, everyone knows its Twilight's fault

Snowy Flanks

October 01, 2016, 11:05:08 AM
Reply #2
Personally I blame Spike.  :monster:

October 01, 2016, 11:08:06 AM
Reply #3
I kind of wish I knew what really did happen on the boat, I think AJ got the closest but I still want to see an unaltered version

Snowy Flanks

October 01, 2016, 04:46:22 PM
Reply #4
I love these types of episodes, my favorite episode of Garfield and Friends was this type of episode, I remembered it had frozen yogurt.

Well I don't know whose story I liked the best, Rarity had Applejack as a pirate, and Pinkie Pie was just typical crazy Pinkie Pie.

Long time friends can have communication problems, that was  a good lesson, and it turned out this sea creatures was behind it all, and if Fluttershy there wouldn't have been a problem.

It is nice they explain why Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy weren't there, though I wish they would explain where Starlight Glimmer was. You could have at least done some effort there.

Twilight was a brilliant detective to figure out that mystery, not as good as the Garfield yogurt episode but still an excellent episode.

October 01, 2016, 05:39:31 PM
Reply #5
Ah the old Rashomon plot, classic. :D

I think I liked AJ's version best because of how exaggerated Pinkie and Rarity were.  Rarity saying darling a lot and Pinkie um I'm not sure how to describe Pinkie in that version but it was fun.

We get a new creature to add to the bestiary as well.

So yeah this was a fun episode with a good lesson.

Oh and a small point but we get a new visual angle with AJ, Rarity and Pinkie being seen sitting from the back in that scene on the boat at the end when Twi was explaining everything.  I always like seeing the characters from angle we don't see usually and especially if it shows both their Cutie Marks on each flank.

...Thus Equestria Girls is canon, so...

"We are thinking on the basest of planes. What we need, are more eyes."
- Master Willem

October 01, 2016, 06:29:22 PM
Reply #6
I just got 2 questions, firstly Fluttershy is in a fight club? Second, WHAT TIME FRAME DOES THIS SHOW TAKE INI swear it goes back and forth between having hi tech modern things like a working mic, Vinyl's equipment, YET they still use pirate ships?

Good Ep, tho Pinkie about to tell them how they got rescused, went to take care of her muffins, and Twi and Spike going off to see AJ next WAS JUST STUPID AND #$%^#$$& LAZYT! DX Just because she had burning muffins they just up and went to AJ when they would have had their answer before they even got half way to AJ's farm?  ???

Thanks to Deaconator for my sig.

I need help with a actionscript in flash 8 wanna help visit. http://www.equestriaforums.com/index.php/topic,15172.0.html

http://www.equestriaforums.com/index.php/topic,18035.0.html - NEW ANIMATION please check out and give feedback.

October 01, 2016, 08:17:17 PM
Reply #7
I just got 2 questions, firstly Fluttershy is in a fight club?

You misheard it. It was flight, they said flight school reunion (Which speaking of which I wish that was an episode in itself, might have been fun seeing Rainbow and Fluttershy's classmates. Other then of course the bullies from Sonic Rainboom.)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 08:23:18 PM by Northern Verve »

October 02, 2016, 09:12:30 AM
Reply #8
I just got 2 questions, firstly Fluttershy is in a fight club? Second, WHAT TIME FRAME DOES THIS SHOW TAKE INI swear it goes back and forth between having hi tech modern things like a working mic, Vinyl's equipment, YET they still use pirate ships?

It was flight not fight.  Anyway, you shouldn't think of the show taking place in a IRL time period since it isn't the human world and technology is only classified chronologically in the real world because generally things were invented at certain times and there is a degree of incremental development involved.  For example modern cars were can be traced back to steam engine trains but theoretically it is possible to invent cars without ever having invented steam trains.

So it's actually possible to have any technology, real or fictional, as long as it has some internal logic.  Like cars demonstrably don't exist but car like technology is a thing in Equestria that simply isn't widely used in favour of carts, chariots ect.

EDIT: Oh by the way, best line of the episode from Rarity, "I'm sorry but my mane wasn't made to support marine life". :D
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 09:16:29 AM by Azamonra »

...Thus Equestria Girls is canon, so...

"We are thinking on the basest of planes. What we need, are more eyes."
- Master Willem

October 02, 2016, 10:20:02 AM
Reply #9
That epiaode was brilliant! I love how Applejack's interpretation of "Dumb Pinkie" was pretty much how Pinkie is written in the crappier episodes of s6.

The "Cucumber attracted a monster" bit came out of left field, I was expecting Rarity's thrown plate set to have pierced the boat, or for dizzy AJ to have steered them into a storm and then been too stubborn to admit she can't steer too well when dizzy.

Also, Pirate AJ was hilarious.

October 02, 2016, 05:17:21 PM
Reply #10
You misheard it. It was flight, they said flight school reunion (Which speaking of which I wish that was an episode in itself, might have been fun seeing Rainbow and Fluttershy's classmates. Other then of course the bullies from Sonic Rainboom.)

Oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....epic fail on my part. XD

I need help with a actionscript in flash 8 wanna help visit. http://www.equestriaforums.com/index.php/topic,15172.0.html

http://www.equestriaforums.com/index.php/topic,18035.0.html - NEW ANIMATION please check out and give feedback.

October 03, 2016, 01:08:17 AM
Reply #11
I noticed that with the life-jackets, that when the Pony was meant to be blamed that pony never wore a life-jacket (with the exception of Pinkie during Applejack's story), so I suppose the implication is that the Pony being blamed has little regard for safety.

Speaking of magical life-jackets, in the end part as soon as they entered the boat, next frame the jacket's just popped on them. It's a conspiracy.

Oh and that's the oddest version of a Bunyip I have ever known, they're typically very different to that in ancient Australian culture.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 01:09:34 AM by Jack Pipsam »

October 03, 2016, 10:18:23 AM
Reply #12
I need more Pirate AJ in my life.

October 03, 2016, 03:08:14 PM
Reply #13
This episode was not the best of S6.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 03:36:45 PM by Applejack2011 »

October 03, 2016, 03:22:03 PM
Reply #14

October 03, 2016, 11:42:38 PM
Reply #15
what would that be?

I'm curious too. I have yet to watch but I'll see when I got time to watch it.
Bazz - Total geek.

January 05, 2017, 08:33:36 PM
Reply #16
pirate jack was the highlight of the episode. You gotta love when Rarity exaggerates things during emotional raving

January 06, 2017, 09:22:34 PM
Reply #17
pirate jack was the highlight of the episode. You gotta love when Rarity exaggerates things during emotional raving

But why a pirate? It's enough that the ship has a apple for it's flag/sails, but now we possibly have a Apple history as pirates theory?

January 06, 2017, 09:33:44 PM
Reply #18
i can only see that as rarity exaggerating.