Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: 6x21 - Every Little Thing She Does  (Read 836 times)

August 22, 2016, 10:13:56 PM
Scheduled to air 24 September 2016

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 24, 2016, 10:44:53 AM
Reply #1
Starlight, brainwashing is not how you solve problems
your sliding back into evil

Snowy Flanks

September 24, 2016, 11:47:33 AM
Reply #2

September 24, 2016, 12:51:33 PM
Reply #3
This was a really fun episode, and as I expected it did turn out to be pretty much Starlight's own Lesson Zero. Could potentially beat Saddle Row Review for funniest episode this season.

September 24, 2016, 02:09:05 PM
Reply #4
So cloning is now canon..could Starlight turn AJ into a stallion for real?  :o Honestly I'm a bit worried Starlight is heading towards a all powerful mary sue, but----her character is so attached to her magic if she has to go just 1 min without it, she breaks down. What a interesting character perk..

P.S MOVER OVER TWILIGHT because once Starlight masters friendship, she won't just have taken your Element away!   :lol:

Thanks to Deaconator for my sig.

I need help with a actionscript in flash 8 wanna help visit. http://www.equestriaforums.com/index.php/topic,15172.0.html

http://www.equestriaforums.com/index.php/topic,18035.0.html - NEW ANIMATION please check out and give feedback.

September 24, 2016, 03:03:35 PM
Reply #5
Starlight has a sickness for magic, soon she will be teleporting across a room rather then walking

Snowy Flanks

September 24, 2016, 05:11:51 PM
Reply #6
Oh Starlight Glimmer she did it again, the best of intention can lead to awful things, I wonder if that is how that village she took over started out.

Yes Twilight would ever use a mind control spell on her friends, at least I think she wouldn't, but Starlight is like Twilight back in the earlier seasons, they both perfectionists and can get a lot of anxiety for the friendship lessons, thought probably for different reasons.

I loved the sparing match at the beginning, Starlight is strong, when we get to the season finale, can't wait to see what she can do in a battle.

I thought Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash really shined in this episode, they were hilarious, from Pinkie anger to Rainbow Dash's relaxation lessons.

Starlight apology lesson, didn't she already learn that lesson in the season 5 finale when she apology to that village whose cutie marks she stole? I guess she needed a refresher course.

I glad they explained Starlight absent for most of the season, she wasn't ready to make friends with the rest of the mane 6, perhaps no more excuses, she should not be MIA in most episodes. Now we just need Starlight to meed Discord.

October 01, 2016, 05:17:14 PM
Reply #7
Starlight Glimmer. Still an all-powerful mary sue better at everything than everypony, and able to be forgiven for LITERALLY ANYTHING.

Also, did the writers for the garbage episodes like this just forget what Pinkie's characterization is?

October 01, 2016, 05:30:25 PM
Reply #8
I'm a bit late for this one.  I enjoyed it personally cause it's a rather amusing way of showing Starlight doesn't "get" friendship just yet.

It was also really cool seeing Twi actually having a moment to be the teacher in this situation, and actually getting Starlight to understand her mistake rather than just yell at her for what she did.

The mind control antics where fun to. :lol:

...Thus Equestria Girls is canon, so...

"We are thinking on the basest of planes. What we need, are more eyes."
- Master Willem

October 01, 2016, 05:32:53 PM
Reply #9
I'm a bit late for this one.  I enjoyed it personally cause it's a rather amusing way of showing Starlight doesn't "get" friendship just yet.

It was also really cool seeing Twi actually having a moment to be the teacher in this situation, and actually getting Starlight to understand her mistake rather than just yell at her for what she did.

But the thing is... they weren't really antics. Or funny at all. They were sad and creepy, and a stark reminder of how screwed up and sickeningly authoritarian Starlight's thought processes are.

October 04, 2016, 09:20:02 AM
Reply #10
But the thing is... they weren't really antics. Or funny at all. They were sad and creepy, and a stark reminder of how screwed up and sickeningly authoritarian Starlight's thought processes are.

Yeah I know, that's the joke.

...Thus Equestria Girls is canon, so...

"We are thinking on the basest of planes. What we need, are more eyes."
- Master Willem

October 04, 2016, 12:09:11 PM
Reply #11

It was very close to her character, considering what she did when she was still a villain. I enjoy it a lot too! Pinkie Pie and Rarity were the best lol, I wasn't expecting her to just draw the dress. XD
[spoiler]
Red for the bloodshed and struggle for freedom.
Blue for the Indian Ocean, in the middle of which Mauritius is situated.
Yellow for the new light of independence shining over the island.
Green for its lush vegetation and its colour throughout the year.

October 04, 2016, 09:19:57 PM
Reply #12

Just wait until a villain like Tirek or Sombra gets ahold of that mind control spell, oh yeah, the show just gave many dark and demented fans a canon weapon...Its even worse than S3's "forced forming" spell. XD

Thanks to Deaconator for my sig.

I need help with a actionscript in flash 8 wanna help visit. http://www.equestriaforums.com/index.php/topic,15172.0.html

http://www.equestriaforums.com/index.php/topic,18035.0.html - NEW ANIMATION please check out and give feedback.

October 07, 2016, 07:51:02 AM
Reply #13
I don't get all the Starlight hate. It took Twi a long time to become a mature pony, and Starlight isn't much different. Also like Twi, she tends to freak out and overreact. Where Twi once tried to make a friendship problem in panicked desperation, Glim desperately tried to avoid dealing with friendship problems. Both ponies used to be quite disconnected, and now they know better!
See the bunny bees and puffs of steam from singing kettles in the trees. Bread and butterflies with fork and knives who like to make a meal of time.
Life is clockwork quick - lightning slow. Faster on your toes, so eat your sugared dream and taste the day before it runs away.

October 07, 2016, 08:21:20 AM
Reply #14
I don't get all the Starlight hate. It took Twi a long time to become a mature pony, and Starlight isn't much different. Also like Twi, she tends to freak out and overreact. Where Twi once tried to make a friendship problem in panicked desperation, Glim desperately tried to avoid dealing with friendship problems. Both ponies used to be quite disconnected, and now they know better!

Prrrobbaaallly because Twilight never threatened to change the course of history just because a friend moved out and/or found their life's purpose...
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 09:14:57 AM by Northern Verve »