Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: 6x25/26 - To Where and Back Again  (Read 2474 times)

September 15, 2016, 07:58:09 PM
Scheduled to air 22 October 2016

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 16, 2016, 04:18:18 AM
Reply #1
Return of Trixie, please. Need the BFF team. :)

Also this sounds awesome. I know some may not be keen since it's a two parter focused on a character not the Mane 6 (or Spike) but it feels quite refreshing and exciting to me.

September 16, 2016, 09:32:25 AM
Reply #2
I'm guessing her team will at least include Trixie, Sunburst and maybe Discord. I'm pretty excited for this one though. Sounds like it could have a lot of potential. :D

September 28, 2016, 04:18:28 PM
Reply #3
WELP. Equestria Daily is reporting that a UK TV station is airing all the remaining season 6 episodes next week.

TOO MANY FLUTTERSHYING CONS

October 06, 2016, 02:34:47 AM
Reply #4
It aired in UK.  :loudsound: time to avoid this thread til it airs everywhere else.
I post both cute pictures

awesome banner made by Salnalus
Check out my changeling fic http://www.fimfiction.net/story/331602/imprisonment-of-a-changeling

October 06, 2016, 02:45:12 AM
Reply #5

October 06, 2016, 05:47:22 AM
Reply #6
Got some Tolkien feels from that title!
[spoiler]
Red for the bloodshed and struggle for freedom.
Blue for the Indian Ocean, in the middle of which Mauritius is situated.
Yellow for the new light of independence shining over the island.
Green for its lush vegetation and its colour throughout the year.

October 06, 2016, 10:28:32 PM
Reply #7
So who here actually saw the episode?

To avoid spoilers, I'll just watch the damn thing tomorrow.

TOO MANY FLUTTERSHYING CONS

October 07, 2016, 07:47:14 AM
Reply #8
Watched it and absolutely loved it. Though I bet Jack Pipsam will disagree.
See the bunny bees and puffs of steam from singing kettles in the trees. Bread and butterflies with fork and knives who like to make a meal of time.
Life is clockwork quick - lightning slow. Faster on your toes, so eat your sugared dream and taste the day before it runs away.

October 07, 2016, 08:37:12 AM
Reply #9
For the most part this was quite interesting I loved the setup of

Still, I fear that particularly on things with the ending that things are going to get pretty divisive within the fanbase.

Still, I think for the exception of the ending. It was actually pretty solid throughout. I actually kinda wish this was a three-parter. So there was more room to perhaps make the ending that just more effective.

October 07, 2016, 10:22:49 AM
Reply #10
Watched the second part this morning, slightly tired from not being able to sleep properly cause I was afraid I'd oversleep, and it was pretty good.

So yeah this was a pretty great final. :D

...Thus Equestria Girls is canon, so...

"We are thinking on the basest of planes. What we need, are more eyes."
- Master Willem

October 07, 2016, 03:01:35 PM
Reply #11
Wait, was this season final LEAKED EARLY when the next Ep should had been Ep 23!?  :'( MY-GOD! Unless I suddenly jumped a few weeks ahead in time how could they release the final before Ep 23..?

Thanks to Deaconator for my sig.

I need help with a actionscript in flash 8 wanna help visit. http://www.equestriaforums.com/index.php/topic,15172.0.html

http://www.equestriaforums.com/index.php/topic,18035.0.html - NEW ANIMATION please check out and give feedback.

October 07, 2016, 04:33:41 PM
Reply #12
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 08:49:58 AM by Applejack2011 »

October 07, 2016, 05:56:32 PM
Reply #13
Wait, was this season final LEAKED EARLY when the next Ep should had been Ep 23!?  :'( MY-GOD! Unless I suddenly jumped a few weeks ahead in time how could they release the final before Ep 23..?

That was not worth the leaks.

They weren't leaked, they were broadcast on a British channel called Tiny Pop.  We get episodes daily on Tiny Pop so when they got the second half of season 6 they aired them daily and the broadcasts have just overtaken the US broadcast.  This actually happens a lot since we get seasons for shows later but we broadcast them more often so we sometimes get them early.  It happened with season 4 of Littlest Pet Shop as well. 

Tiny Pop broadcast the first part of the final yesterday and the second part today at 8AM GMT.

Episode 23 was suppose to air on Wednesday but they pulled it because of cider references in the episode.  Cider is always alcoholic in Britain and Tiny Pop is for younger children so they can't so episodes with cider in them.  Also episode 24 was pushed back to Monday (10/10) so they could show both parts of the final in the same week.  Weekends they show rerun blocks of the previous week's episodes.

So the final two episodes are online so watch out for spoilers.

...Thus Equestria Girls is canon, so...

"We are thinking on the basest of planes. What we need, are more eyes."
- Master Willem

October 13, 2016, 08:49:42 AM
Reply #14

October 16, 2016, 11:01:53 AM
Reply #15
I just saw this, finally (was ruined on the ending tho by a twitter post after it was leaked) and it was, not what I was expecting but its still a good episode. I just don't know what to say yet, but I do want to ask 2 imporant questions.

Question 2:What happened to the Changelings that are still at Ponyville, Canterlot, and the Crystal Empire? I mean they are still pretending to be the princesses so they have no idea what just happened.  ???

Question 1:Why isn't Luna slimed? I didn't even see her hanging from the ceiling, and then she's the only one that isn't remotely slimed? That is so many questions that could backup Luna helping Chrysalis (or IS Chrysalis while another Changeling posed as her) or----the animators forgot to add her in the cocoons and forgot to slime her, 2 animation errors for the same character in the same room? Yeah, not buying that they just "forgot".

Another question, why didn't we see Flurry until after they won? I mean that would have had a dark and dire effect the final villain scene. This was a good episode and sad S6 is over..but now we wait for S7 and the film.

One door closes, another opens, and I am 100% sure we have not seen the last of Chrysalis otherwise she would had been reformed. Instead she pulled a Starlight. XD

P.S, does this make the comics uncanon now?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 11:12:24 AM by Speedy »

Thanks to Deaconator for my sig.

I need help with a actionscript in flash 8 wanna help visit. http://www.equestriaforums.com/index.php/topic,15172.0.html

http://www.equestriaforums.com/index.php/topic,18035.0.html - NEW ANIMATION please check out and give feedback.

October 22, 2016, 11:24:03 AM
Reply #16
I have say I liked the episodes, the bickers between Discord and Trixie was smile worthy and Disocrd knowing Fluttershy was a fake was worth a nod. I do not like the new Changeling forms, it looks lke something Discord would make

Snowy Flanks

October 22, 2016, 06:37:08 PM
Reply #17
This was an awesome finale, I don't know where it ranks. Certainly not as good as season 4 which still ranks as having the top finale, but I think this might be number 2.

Starlight's dilemma at the beginning having to face the village that she wronged, I was getting some Rainbow Rocks flashbacks, this is similar to what Sunset had to go through, granted the difference is Cantelot High students they held a grudge for most of that movie, the villagers forgave, and Starlight's problem was them trusting her again and giving her some responsibility, and Starlight can't handle it, she has a bit of a Lapis Lazuli in her with the whole guilt and not wanting to have authority at all. And great to see Luna again.

Great to see Trixie and I love the bit of Twilight being jealous that Starlight didn't pick her, and you know what thinking about it, it makes sense Starlight would be more comfortable with Trixie than Twilight, I mean Twilight is her teacher and as we seen in past episodes Starlight can put a lot of pressure on herself in order to not disappoint Twilight, so she didn't need that on top of what she had to deal with to begin with, so don't take is personnel Twilight, if you were in that situation would you ask Celestia to come with you? You are Starlight's Celestia Twilight, granted not to the same level, but yeah. But still Trixie rubbing it in, I am glad there is still bit of a rivalry there.

And the whole while you were away stuff, it was obvious the Changelings were responsible, when I found out the episode dealt with an old enemy, it had to be Chrysalis and the Changelings, they are the only non reformed villains that are still active, Sombra is dead maybe?  Tirak is in Tartarus or hell, so who else is left?

And Discord showed up half way through, and I guess it is a good thing he is not in for more of the finale, because as usual he steals the scenery. I am glad though that Starlight and Discord finally interact, though it seems they have in the past off screen. And when Discord found out Fluttershy is captured, he loses it, don't mess with his Fluttershy.

Discord and Trixie constant bickering, well they could bound loving to mess with Twilight in a friendly way. Discord and Trixie that is Twilight's worst nightmare of annoyance. All of the princesses are captured, I don't know how and from the sound of it, Chrysalis didn't do much, it is the Changelings grunts that took them all down, I am real, even Flurry Heart, one thing to take down Celestia, Luna, Cadance, Twilight, the Mane 6, etc., but not Flurry Heart. Ha ha.

Great to see Discord and Trixie be useful in this battle, especially Trixie showing her illusion can be helpful. And all those Fluttershys, that was something else.

I don't know which was better, evil Twilight or evil Fluttershy, they both great to see act so against their normal personalities.

So Thorax again and he is evolving. I do have one question when they finally confront Chrysalis and the Changlings, why does she know his name, that wasn't his name when he was  a Changling, Spike named him, I thought it would be more funny if Chrysalis said "Changling number 5387503 you traitor", and the Changling able to evolve, I did think the other Changling changed sides way to face, but okay. And one other thing, all of these Changlings are male, Thorax and his new crew, how are they going to procreate? I guess they live forever. And I thought the Changlings, Chrysalis was the mother, and everyone else was her sons, so no wonder she is pissed, all of her children have turned on her, and that is why she has it in for Starlight Glimmer.

And Starlight gets her own nemesis, even Sunset never had that, so congratulation? Someone wants you dead. Well we ever see Chrysalis again, who knows? I never thought of it, what Starlight did to that village, those ponies they were no better than Changlings.

The celebration was great, nice to see everyone there at the village, I forget the name of the village. I hope Trixie and Discord can make friend with these ponies.

Great way to end the season, if I didn't know season 7 was still going to focus on the Mane 6, I thought this could be the pass the torch moment, but that is alright. But I do think sooner than later Starlight is going to have graduate and go out on her own. I do have a wish list for season 7 and the Equestria Girls specials, but that is for another day.

October 22, 2016, 11:24:51 PM
Reply #18
I wonder how the Glimmer haters are going to take this episode. But yeah I liked the episode.
I post both cute pictures

awesome banner made by Salnalus
Check out my changeling fic http://www.fimfiction.net/story/331602/imprisonment-of-a-changeling

October 30, 2016, 01:55:45 PM
Reply #19
I just loved how Discord was pissed when he learn that the Changelings took Fluttershy. Poor guy with all the Flutter Changelings, that was an awful trap! And GOSh Chysallis was so kreepy on that celling omg!

With the rescue team being only secondary characters, it was super original. It was cool to finally see more about Chrysallis and the Changelings. And I have always find the Changeling's design badly done, I'm a fan of the change! I saw that coming a miles away, wasn't disappointed! Just sad we don't get to see Chrysallis transform as well.
[spoiler]
Red for the bloodshed and struggle for freedom.
Blue for the Indian Ocean, in the middle of which Mauritius is situated.
Yellow for the new light of independence shining over the island.
Green for its lush vegetation and its colour throughout the year.

December 08, 2016, 10:04:47 AM
Reply #20
This was a good season finale.

It was a bold move to make the Main Cast of this episode all secondary characters.

I loved the fact that Trixie, and Discord had to step up and do something Unselfish. They sacrificed their own freedom to get Starlight to the throne room.

Loved the Fluttershy Changeling trap.

I did have an issue with the redesign of the Changelings. But that was about it.

May 09, 2017, 09:56:04 AM
Reply #21
Isn't he adorable when he waddles off in anger? :rrwub                                                                               :oostare