Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: 6x03 - The Gift of Maud Pie  (Read 2548 times)

April 05, 2016, 11:27:17 AM
Reply #25
It was ok.

I think my favourite bit was when Rarity impersonated Pinkie. Amusing to see her acting that way.

I do like Maud but I felt the episode was lacking in something...I couldn't criticize anything really- it flowed well, had a good message, in character etc. but it was missing a little oompth that some other episodes have.

Also I was chastising Pinkie in my head for leaving buying a present so late- something I could never do!

April 05, 2016, 05:29:35 PM
Reply #26
Who else thought this was Maud's best appearance yet? Also, I noticed when they were sitting right before giving their gifts that you can just barely see the edge of her CM, when she was ice skating and spun, was it revealed?

Thanks to Deaconator for my sig.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I need help with a actionscript in flash 8 wanna help visit. http://www.equestriaforums.com/index.php/topic,15172.0.html

http://www.equestriaforums.com/index.php/topic,18035.0.html - NEW ANIMATION please check out and give feedback.

April 05, 2016, 06:03:22 PM
Reply #27
Who else thought this was Maud's best appearance yet?

Yeah, I definitely enjoyed this look into what makes Maud tick. :)

April 05, 2016, 07:55:18 PM
Reply #28
Yeah, I definitely enjoyed this look into what makes Maud tick. :)

Ya know it is scary when a angry Pinkie is after you, but how scary would it be if Maud gets angry? *Faints in terror* The gag where they turned from Maud, just to bump face first into her was just too funny. XD And the Sense runs in the family? WELL THEN Cheese Sandswish being the missing link between them and the Apples are even more likely, fun fact, I believe Cheese Sandwish is NOT his real name when you take in account he ran from home and had a sandwish thrown in his face at a party.

EDIT:Also, Equestria has basically knights in suit of armor, yet it has real world cops with handcuffs? How does that even work?!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 08:12:04 PM by Speedy »

Thanks to Deaconator for my sig.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I need help with a actionscript in flash 8 wanna help visit. http://www.equestriaforums.com/index.php/topic,15172.0.html

http://www.equestriaforums.com/index.php/topic,18035.0.html - NEW ANIMATION please check out and give feedback.

April 07, 2016, 05:27:27 PM
Reply #29
I always love episodes with unexpected duo, and for me RarityxPP is one of them. I had fun watching this, and I was so shocked/sad when Pinkie gave up her party canon for the sake of her sister.
I never look a lot into the things I watch, I just enjoy it and go with the flow so my comments about the episodes are so boring lol
[spoiler]
Red for the bloodshed and struggle for freedom.
Blue for the Indian Ocean, in the middle of which Mauritius is situated.
Yellow for the new light of independence shining over the island.
Green for its lush vegetation and its colour throughout the year.

April 14, 2016, 07:37:41 PM
Reply #30
Woot, a team up episode!  And a Rarity Pinkie Pie team up!  I've been waiting for that since their tic-tac-toe game back in Dragonshy!

April 15, 2016, 06:45:48 AM
Reply #31
Woot, a team up episode!  And a Rarity Pinkie Pie team up!  I've been waiting for that since their tic-tac-toe game back in Dragonshy!

There was also Putting Your Hoof Down... kinda.

April 15, 2016, 07:59:53 AM
Reply #32
There was also Putting Your Hoof Down... kinda.
Kinda doesn't cut it in the book of BroRhap.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 08:17:38 AM by Bronymian Rhapsody »

June 02, 2018, 09:01:19 PM
Reply #33
I FINALLY SEE MAUD FREAKING SMILE XDD IT WAS THE CUTEST EPISODE EVER
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o