Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: Ramshackles' Sketch dump  (Read 588 times)

February 18, 2016, 12:11:40 PM
Hey everypony, kinda decided i wanted to make a sketch dump just to show off some of my scribblings and scrawlings.  I generally don't think I make anything too too special, and some of these may be hard to see because of my scanner, which i may have to actually start doing something else to fix the problem.  Eh, I'll figure it out eventually, but one thing i know with these first two is that i should have used a darker pencil.  Well whatever, this place is mostly so i can keep my drawing up and share it with others.  so Please enjoy.

Well this isn't much of a surprise, but its my OC, Ramshackle.  Wearing his jacket and leaning on a device I like to throw the name around of sometimes, but honestly it's not even in frame so hes just leaning on a stick.  I feel like i messed up with his background arm, but thats the whole point of drawing and improving, am I right?

Ahh, well heres my old wolf OC Gaius.   I hadn't drawn him in a while and decided to give it a go, he turned out alright I think.  I'm still a little iffy about some parts, but it's been a while like i just redundantly said.  If anyone is asking, its Gravity.  he used to do shadow stuff but thats a bit edgy, so its gravity. 

Anyway thats all I have for now, I'll try to keep posting and making it interesting in here.  I'll also figure out how to make the scans clearer, or if I pose something digital it wont be an issue.
Once I couldn't fly well, but now i fly upon rockets and stronger wings.  The fun if it all though, comes from the fireworks.  Watching the wonder in everyponies  faces makes me feel warm inside.  But the thrill of exploding?  well that's something completely unique.

February 18, 2016, 09:59:57 PM
Reply #1

Wow I'm sure on a drawing spree today.  well heres my last sketch for the day.  It's Ramshackle again, and I feel like he turned out much better than my last attempt earlier.  That there is his Rocket Hammer.  What would he use such a thing for?  Ram: no real reason, why would I not make a hammer with rockets on it?  also it scares off things that may threaten my home... and helps with building things somtimes."
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 10:54:28 AM by Ramshackle »
Once I couldn't fly well, but now i fly upon rockets and stronger wings.  The fun if it all though, comes from the fireworks.  Watching the wonder in everyponies  faces makes me feel warm inside.  But the thrill of exploding?  well that's something completely unique.

February 19, 2016, 01:08:59 AM
Reply #2

Wow I'm sure on a drawing spree today.  well heres my last sketch for the day.  It's Ramshackle again, and I feel like he turned out much better than my last attempt earlier.  That there is his Rocket Hammer.  What would he use such a thing for?  Ram: no real reason, why would I not make a hammer with rockets on it?  also it scares off things that may threaten my home... and helps with building things somtimes."

There is no image?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

EqF's CAH deck code: RDSS3

February 19, 2016, 02:43:25 AM
Reply #3
There is no image?

That's strange... I'll have to fix it tomorrow.  Sorry bout that.

February 19, 2016, 10:54:59 AM
Reply #4
There is no image?
There... that should have fixed it I hope