Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: Ask Shrapnel (the pony)  (Read 1378 times)

January 25, 2016, 05:23:03 AM
Reply #25
  • EQF's resident Lovecraftian
  • face your fears or hide from the truth
  • bits
    View Inventory
    Send Money To DON'T BLINK
  • AKA: thexcrimsonxghostie - hXc .....TrashWastedYouth hXc - Whaaaaaaaaale! - Nora Pie - limestoneXpie
Then let us go forth to Queen Chrystalis. Shall we?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 25, 2016, 02:10:41 PM
Reply #26
Then let us go forth to Queen Chrystalis. Shall we?

We shall. Shrapnel agreed.
Jayfeather x Stick = OTP

Add me on skype: obsidianspirit

January 25, 2016, 03:52:54 PM
Reply #27
  • bits
    View Inventory
  • AKA: thexcrimsonxghostie - hXc .....TrashWastedYouth hXc - Whaaaaaaaaale! - Nora Pie - limestoneXpie
The shifty figure grinned as they departed into the night literally in search for blood. With raised lantern they speed through fog and shadows until they were et with the jungles with which the wicked queen resided with her precious changelings.

We musn't trek through the trees lest we be discovered. We shall go by way of the cave's that will bring us up under her citadel. Or does this child fear the deep and dark of the world?

January 26, 2016, 11:02:50 AM
Reply #28
The shifty figure grinned as they departed into the night literally in search for blood. With raised lantern they speed through fog and shadows until they were et with the jungles with which the wicked queen resided with her precious changelings.

We musn't trek through the trees lest we be discovered. We shall go by way of the cave's that will bring us up under her citadel. Or does this child fear the deep and dark of the world?

Shrapnel shook her head. This 'child', as you call me, is feared by the deep and dark of the world. She stepped into the cave.
Jayfeather x Stick = OTP

January 26, 2016, 03:36:31 PM
Reply #29
  • bits
    View Inventory
The stranger smiles and leads the way with the lantern through the network of caves. By way of a map they reach the catacombs of Queen Chrystalis' citadel littered with the many bones of those who'd fallen to her tyranny and evil. Rats, spiders, and serpents crawled and writhed about the decay except where this one did walk. These vile creatures scurried and slithered swiftly hither and thither at his passing as the malevolent figure walked through the shadows.*

We're almost there and there is no going back now. Are you ready to press foreward?

January 27, 2016, 05:07:15 AM
Reply #30
The stranger smiles and leads the way with the lantern through the network of caves. By way of a map they reach the catacombs of Queen Chrystalis' citadel littered with the many bones of those who'd fallen to her tyranny and evil. Rats, spiders, and serpents crawled and writhed about the decay except where this one did walk. These vile creatures scurried and slithered swiftly hither and thither at his passing as the malevolent figure walked through the shadows.*

We're almost there and there is no going back now. Are you ready to press foreward?

Of course. Shrapnel took the map and led the way through the sickening catacombs.
Jayfeather x Stick = OTP

January 27, 2016, 05:33:49 AM
Reply #31
  • bits
    View Inventory
It wasn't long until they made their way into the dungeons. The place was crawling with Changeling guards the stranger grabbed one and held it as it wriggled in his grasp and tried to bite it's way out.*

Here's a tasty morsel. That is if you wish to blend in rather than hide?

January 27, 2016, 06:17:33 AM
Reply #32
It wasn't long until they made their way into the dungeons. The place was crawling with Changeling guards the stranger grabbed one and held it as it wriggled in his grasp and tried to bite it's way out.*

Here's a tasty morsel. That is if you wish to blend in rather than hide?

It will be easier to blend in than to hide. Shrapnel takes the changeling and drains it of its blood.
Jayfeather x Stick = OTP

January 27, 2016, 04:02:24 PM
Reply #33
  • bits
    View Inventory
The Changelings eyes widen as it feels teeth sink into it's flesh. Shrapnel can feel it's fear surging through the pulsating veins and can taste it with each swallow of sanguine delight. Slowly the poor victim's eyes began to shut as it slowly faded from existence. All the while the man pet the blood matted pony's mane and stroked it's ears as to congratulate Shrapnel's cruelty and rancor.

Very good little one. Can you try changing?

January 29, 2016, 03:35:19 PM
Reply #34
The Changelings eyes widen as it feels teeth sink into it's flesh. Shrapnel can feel it's fear surging through the pulsating veins and can taste it with each swallow of sanguine delight. Slowly the poor victim's eyes began to shut as it slowly faded from existence. All the while the man pet the blood matted pony's mane and stroked it's ears as to congratulate Shrapnel's cruelty and rancor.

Very good little one. Can you try changing?

Shrapnel felt a strangeness, and, on a whim, engulfed it in her own magic, molding it into the shape of a changeling. She was in the midst of a swirling green fire that died down quickly, revealing her new form.
Jayfeather x Stick = OTP

January 29, 2016, 06:24:37 PM
Reply #35
  • bits
    View Inventory
Resplendent! I shall wait here, but fear not I've a mind with you and can help however I can from here. Ready to continue?