Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: Confused here  (Read 1028 times)

January 20, 2016, 09:39:07 PM
If i wanted to ask some writing questions about fics, where would i put it?

January 20, 2016, 09:40:33 PM
Reply #1
If i wanted to ask some writing questions about fics, where would i put it?

Honestly Spam gets the most traffic so I'd try there. Heck you could probably get away with posting your questions in Chit-Chat if you wanted to.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

EqF's CAH deck code: RDSS3

January 20, 2016, 10:28:05 PM
Reply #2
Honestly Spam gets the most traffic so I'd try there. Heck you could probably get away with posting your questions in Chit-Chat if you wanted to.
Always an option. If we feel it's suited in a more main board we'll move accordingly, no worries there. While it would belong in the Creative boards, they get so little traffic so I avoid moving things there.

January 21, 2016, 10:22:15 AM
Reply #3
It would probably go in a section that does get a lot of traffic; like the Spam section as stated previously.

Just make sure you can get attention of those who can help.
| 3DS FC: 4055-4094-4151 | Living Pokédex COMPLETED: 10/26/2017 |
| Sonic the Hedgehog, The Simpsons and Pokémon Junkie | Graduate of Kutztown University of Pennsylvania -- Class of 2016 |

"Smarter than the average Lisa."

February 03, 2016, 10:37:51 AM
Reply #4

Um why would Spam be the best option? Wouldn't the section "made for fan written works" be slightly better?

Thanks to Deaconator for my sig.

I need help with a actionscript in flash 8 wanna help visit. http://www.equestriaforums.com/index.php/topic,15172.0.html

http://www.equestriaforums.com/index.php/topic,18035.0.html - NEW ANIMATION please check out and give feedback.

February 03, 2016, 10:44:43 AM
Reply #5
Um why would Spam be the best option? Wouldn't the section "made for fan written works" be slightly better?

But, if you're just asking questions; I think Spam makes a little more sense. Spam gets more traffic and you could get a chance to get a lot more opinions there than in the Fan-Fiction section.
| 3DS FC: 4055-4094-4151 | Living Pokédex COMPLETED: 10/26/2017 |
| Sonic the Hedgehog, The Simpsons and Pokémon Junkie | Graduate of Kutztown University of Pennsylvania -- Class of 2016 |

"Smarter than the average Lisa."