Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: Ask Princess Celestia (Humanized)  (Read 1581 times)

November 11, 2015, 01:00:15 AM

"Welcome to my castle. Ask what you wish for there is no such thing as lies, here in the domain of the sun.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 01:01:03 AM by Edge Maverick »
"if all the stars in the sky are my enemy,
May they know that they are still not worthy opponents."

November 14, 2015, 08:00:23 PM
Reply #1

November 14, 2015, 08:33:54 PM
Reply #2
  • EQF's resident Lovecraftian
  • face your fears or hide from the truth
  • bits
    View Inventory
    Send Money To DON'T BLINK
  • AKA: thexcrimsonxghostie - hXc .....TrashWastedYouth hXc - Whaaaaaaaaale! - Nora Pie - limestoneXpie
Your grace... an audience if you please?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 14, 2015, 10:23:17 PM
Reply #3
Your grace... an audience if you please?

Celestia looked at her new arrival.
Of course, state your peace.

November 14, 2015, 10:41:36 PM
Reply #4
  • bits
    View Inventory
  • AKA: thexcrimsonxghostie - hXc .....TrashWastedYouth hXc - Whaaaaaaaaale! - Nora Pie - limestoneXpie
Thank you for your kindness dearest princess. I come from a village over many days travel. a terrible scourge has befallen us... ponies have fallen ill by a terrible sickeness that kills within a fortnight. We've buried a goo lot of those who died. But that is not worst of it. I fear you shall find this next part farfetched... shall I continue?

November 14, 2015, 11:16:46 PM
Reply #5
Thank you for your kindness dearest princess. I come from a village over many days travel. a terrible scourge has befallen us... ponies have fallen ill by a terrible sickeness that kills within a fortnight. We've buried a goo lot of those who died. But that is not worst of it. I fear you shall find this next part farfetched... shall I continue?

I don't know why you stopped.

November 15, 2015, 02:09:32 PM
Reply #6
  • bits
    View Inventory
I'm going to say this, but it won't be easy...

The dead are rising your grace. I am the last survivor of my village and I'd barely escaped with my life. I fear there will be more so I came here to warn you. What are we going to do?

November 15, 2015, 06:19:21 PM
Reply #7
I'm going to say this, but it won't be easy...

The dead are rising your grace. I am the last survivor of my village and I'd barely escaped with my life. I fear there will be more so I came here to warn you. What are we going to do?

She gives a look as though this an average tuesday.

"Everpony can be informed that they will be safe soon. I will have the guard placed around the village imidiatly, it shall be put under quartine and the beast shall be brought back to the ground.

November 16, 2015, 05:31:53 AM
Reply #8
  • bits
    View Inventory
I'm afraid it's not that simple m'lady. Simply fighting them is not enough, they feel no pain, no fear, nor remorse... they seek only to feed. I watched my wife and child devoured before my eyes in our escape. I recall blacking out and finding these corpses decapitated all about me before I watched my loved ones rise. I.....

he hangs his head and falls before the princess. He pauses while tears gush from his eyes before regaining a bit of himself.*

The dead seem to only be affected by fire and having their heads taken. I am a blacksmith and if it pleases you....

May I help?

November 16, 2015, 12:41:41 PM
Reply #9
I'm afraid it's not that simple m'lady. Simply fighting them is not enough, they feel no pain, no fear, nor remorse... they seek only to feed. I watched my wife and child devoured before my eyes in our escape. I recall blacking out and finding these corpses decapitated all about me before I watched my loved ones rise. I.....

he hangs his head and falls before the princess. He pauses while tears gush from his eyes before regaining a bit of himself.*

The dead seem to only be affected by fire and having their heads taken. I am a blacksmith and if it pleases you....

May I help?

If your looking for a job then the town needs more comptition between it'seems black smiths. But seeing as though you lack training and the discipline necessary to be fighting alongside the royal guard in such a delicate process, I suggest you stay out of the way. They are all fully armed, and fire is a fairly common and manageable spell.

November 16, 2015, 01:01:02 PM
Reply #10
Nice show armor, who made it?*A voice speaks in her head*
[/spoiler]

RP Characters

November 16, 2015, 01:18:03 PM
Reply #11
Nice show armor, who made it?*A voice speaks in her head*

Lieutenant Sparking Sun.

She said back in her mind.

November 16, 2015, 03:16:35 PM
Reply #12

Lieutenant Sparking Sun.

She said back in her mind.
I didn't know suns could sparkle.
[/spoiler]

RP Characters

November 16, 2015, 03:26:56 PM
Reply #13
  • bits
    View Inventory
If your looking for a job then the town needs more comptition between it'seems black smiths. But seeing as though you lack training and the discipline necessary to be fighting alongside the royal guard in such a delicate process, I suggest you stay out of the way. They are all fully armed, and fire is a fairly common and manageable spell.

*sobs* They took my wife and foal Princess. True, I'm no soldier; but, I have been heralded as one of the finest blacksmiths in the outer regions. If I cannot fight, then let me arm your troops.

*Pulls out a Hoofblade. It's craftsmanship is absolutely intricate with lovely engravings on the cast bronze shoes and the fine ground finish shines bright like a lightning strike from the hardended steel. He places it in the princess's hoofs and it's surprisingly light and balanced.*

I've been taught to fold steel and make it harder, lighter, and sharper. An old tradition passe down to me from my grandfather during his travels in the East. Please, Your Highness, help that I may help you.

November 16, 2015, 03:41:37 PM
Reply #14
((are we humans that still talk like ponies?))

Your highness I could rally the guards if you wish

EqF's CAH deck code: RDSS3

November 16, 2015, 03:43:05 PM
Reply #15
*sobs* They took my wife and foal Princess. True, I'm no soldier; but, I have been heralded as one of the finest blacksmiths in the outer regions. If I cannot fight, then let me arm your troops.

*Pulls out a Hoofblade. It's craftsmanship is absolutely intricate with lovely engravings on the cast bronze shoes and the fine ground finish shines bright like a lightning strike from the hardended steel. He places it in the princess's hoofs and it's surprisingly light and balanced.*

I've been taught to fold steel and make it harder, lighter, and sharper. An old tradition passe down to me from my grandfather during his travels in the East. Please, Your Highness, help that I may help you.

Celestia looks offended as well as saddened.

If you feel you can help, then use your efforts to revitilize your towns economy when the event is over, if all goes as planned then we should be in and out within two weeks at most. Your work would take a week just to finish one soldiers set. What your saying is valiant but impractical. Please, listen to reason, must more die so that you can feel useful?

I didn't know suns could sparkle.

Correct, that is why he Sparks. It's very different.

(I'm not. Also, all reply's are happening separately unless stated otherwise.)

November 16, 2015, 03:49:38 PM
Reply #16
  • bits
    View Inventory
Celestia looks offended as well as saddened.

If you feel you can help, then use your efforts to revitilize your towns economy when the event is over, if all goes as planned then we should be in and out within two weeks at most. Your work would take a week just to finish one soldiers set. What your saying is valiant but impractical. Please, listen to reason, must more die so that you can feel useful?

Correct, that is why he Sparks. It's very different.

(I'm not. Also, all reply's are happening separately unless stated otherwise.)

My village is gone and others will follow until they reach the cities. This plague stops for nothing and rests for nopony. If I cannot arm your guards, then please take this a gift and use it against those vile Tartarosian wretches.

November 16, 2015, 03:52:20 PM
Reply #17
My village is gone and others will follow until they reach the cities. This plague stops for nothing and rests for nopony. If I cannot arm your guards, then please take this a gift and use it against those vile Tartarosian wretches.

Your words are sad and inaccurate, you highly underestimate my troops and the time an operation takes.

November 16, 2015, 04:03:32 PM
Reply #18
  • bits
    View Inventory
Your words are sad and inaccurate, you highly underestimate my troops and the time an operation takes.

He puases an looks up at his princess.*

For me... this blade was use to end my loved ones. I only ask you ride into battle with this and avenge them with the blood of the dead.

....please...

November 16, 2015, 04:18:38 PM
Reply #19
He puases an looks up at his princess.*

For me... this blade was use to end my loved ones. I only ask you ride into battle with this and avenge them with the blood of the dead.

....please...

Vengeance is wrong, those infected have not chosen to do this, they are simply pawns of a sick and evil force. If I must use this blade then I shall use it on those whom have caused it, not on those caught in the crossfire.

November 16, 2015, 04:21:24 PM
Reply #20
  • bits
    View Inventory
Vengeance is wrong, those infected have not chosen to do this, they are simply pawns of a sick and evil force. If I must use this blade then I shall use it on those whom have caused it, not on those caught in the crossfire.

Oh thank you m'lady for your kindness and understanding. I wish you all the best in battle. We must move quickly as the dead will surely spread like a wildfire. Shall I guide you to my village madam?

November 16, 2015, 04:24:08 PM
Reply #21
((ok I'm explicitly putting myself in hxc's conversation then
Oh thank you m'lady for your kindness and understanding. I wish you all the best in battle. We must move quickly as the dead will surely spread like a wildfire. Shall I guide you to my village madam?
))

Your highness. Allow me to look into this event. His story makes me fear that black magic is loose. I know little of magic, but I know necromancy is no small feat even for a sorcerer steeped in dark powers

EqF's CAH deck code: RDSS3

November 16, 2015, 04:26:29 PM
Reply #22
  • bits
    View Inventory
((ok I'm explicitly putting myself in hxc's conversation then))

Your highness. Allow me to look into this event. His story makes me fear that black magic is loose. I know little of magic, but I know necromancy is no small feat even for a sorcerer steeped in dark powers

Good Heavens! There hasn't been black magic in Equestria since the Age of Si'yn.

O Princess! Could it be that Lord Si'yn has returned?

November 16, 2015, 04:43:56 PM
Reply #23
((ok I'm explicitly putting myself in hxc's conversation then))

You have full authority for this mission, I want you to set a parameter and use our recon to gather an estimate on they'really numbers.
Good Heavens! There hasn't been black magic in Equestria since the Age of Si'yn.

O Princess! Could it be that Lord Si'yn has returned?

Don't jump to conclusions, there are necromancers every couple decades or so, it's nothing new.

November 17, 2015, 06:19:43 AM
Reply #24
  • bits
    View Inventory
Surely such evil cannot rise again. 'Twas Discord who sealed him, right?