Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: Pony merchandise forum?  (Read 730 times)

September 18, 2015, 09:15:01 PM
I would like to talk with others about the MLP merch (and there's certainly a lot of merch to discuss), but I don't see a merch forum. Could one possibly be created, or if not, where would I post a topic about it?

September 19, 2015, 02:24:14 PM
Reply #1
I would like to talk with others about the MLP merch (and there's certainly a lot of merch to discuss), but I don't see a merch forum. Could one possibly be created, or if not, where would I post a topic about it?

The Friendship is Magic General Discussion makes the most sense based on the forum in general.

"General talk about the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic TV show goes here, including Equestria Girls and news about the franchise in general."

However, I think the My Little Pony Miscellaneous forum section would actually work the best.

"Previously MLP General; any MLP discussion which doesn't fit into the above boards belongs here."

There isn't really a wrong decision, since a Mod can easily move the forum to its appropriate section after it is posted.
| 3DS FC: 4055-4094-4151 | Living Pokédex COMPLETED: 10/26/2017 |
| Sonic the Hedgehog, The Simpsons and Pokémon Junkie | Graduate of Kutztown University of Pennsylvania -- Class of 2016 |

"Smarter than the average Lisa."