Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: Ask Night Helm (the character)  (Read 4301 times)

September 25, 2015, 07:30:32 PM
Reply #50
(( you didn't answer also:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
))

The tender looked over and chuckled a bit. Too strong for ya eh?

((oh sorry i didnt see it the answer is all of them at once because yes))

Net Data glared at him defiently and pulled the cider back over to her. She drank the whole thing in one gulp, then whispered to Nighthelm, WELL MY CIRCUITS ARE DEFINITLY MALFUCTIONING NOW.
Jayfeather x Stick = OTP

Add me on skype: obsidianspirit

September 26, 2015, 12:16:52 PM
Reply #51
((oh sorry i didnt see it the answer is all of them at once because yes))

Net Data glared at him defiently and pulled the cider back over to her. She drank the whole thing in one gulp, then whispered to Nighthelm, WELL MY CIRCUITS ARE DEFINITLY MALFUCTIONING NOW.

Nighthelm laughed.

Let me show you how it's done.

He took a swig and began coughing profusely as his face turned red.

WATER!! WATER!! I NEED WATER!!

EqF's CAH deck code: RDSS3

September 26, 2015, 12:52:10 PM
Reply #52
Nighthelm laughed.

Let me show you how it's done.

He took a swig and began coughing profusely as his face turned red.

WATER!! WATER!! I NEED WATER!!

Net Data started laughing at him. She pounded her hoof on the table and the tender took that as a wordless request for more. How about we have a competition? She asked, voice more relaxed than it had been before. As soon as the bartender slid two more mugs of cider over to the two, Net grabbed one and drank it all in one gulp, tiny blue bolts of electricity that were nearly invisible crackling from her sides and eyes.
Jayfeather x Stick = OTP

September 26, 2015, 01:20:32 PM
Reply #53
Net Data started laughing at him. She pounded her hoof on the table and the tender took that as a wordless request for more. How about we have a competition? She asked, voice more relaxed than it had been before. As soon as the bartender slid two more mugs of cider over to the two, Net grabbed one and drank it all in one gulp, tiny blue bolts of electricity that were nearly invisible crackling from her sides and eyes.

Your on!

He took the mug and swallowed another gulp. His voice squeaked as he muttered another reply.

Anything you can do I can do.

He fell off the barstool, and hopped back up.

I'm ok!

September 26, 2015, 04:08:30 PM
Reply #54
Your on!

He took the mug and swallowed another gulp. His voice squeaked as he muttered another reply.

Anything you can do I can do.

He fell off the barstool, and hopped back up.

I'm ok!

Net Data grinned. As if! She grabbed another mug and drained it. The sparks were a little more prominent now.
Jayfeather x Stick = OTP

September 26, 2015, 07:38:38 PM
Reply #55
Net Data grinned. As if! She grabbed another mug and drained it. The sparks were a little more prominent now.
After about an hour of this competition Net Data's sparks were flying out wildly, and Nighthelm was snoring laying under the bar counter.
The bartender looked at Net Data and then towards the now passed out Nighthelm laying in the floor.

Well I'm thinkin' you two 'ev had enough.

He looked at Nighthelm again

'specially that one.

September 26, 2015, 07:47:21 PM
Reply #56
After about an hour of this competition Net Data's sparks were flying out wildly, and Nighthelm was snoring laying under the bar counter.
The bartender looked at Net Data and then towards the now passed out Nighthelm laying in the floor.

Well I'm thinkin' you two 'ev had enough.

He looked at Nighthelm again

'specially that one.

Net Data nodded, grinning, as she hopped off her stool, placed some bits on the counter for two rooms, grabbed the room keys and dragged Nighthelm up the stairs. She unlocked him room and set him on the perfectly made bed, then went into the hall and closed his door while she went into a room across the hall and went into shutdown mode after locking the door.

((this whole post was just a mess of run-on sentences.))
Jayfeather x Stick = OTP

September 26, 2015, 07:53:02 PM
Reply #57
Net Data nodded, grinning, as she hopped off her stool, placed some bits on the counter for two rooms, grabbed the room keys and dragged Nighthelm up the stairs. She unlocked him room and set him on the perfectly made bed, then went into the hall and closed his door while she went into a room across the hall and went into shutdown mode after locking the door.

((this whole post was just a mess of run-on sentences.))

(( I'm just imagining a tipsy Net Data dragging an unconscious Nighthelm up the stairs with one hoof, with his heading smacking every step along the way up lol))

September 26, 2015, 08:11:57 PM
Reply #58
(( I'm just imagining a tipsy Net Data dragging an unconscious Nighthelm up the stairs with one hoof, with his heading smacking every step along the way up lol))

((omg yes))

*ITS MORNING NOW K*

Net Data slowly booted back up to find that the systems supporting her legs had given out overnight and she was collapsed on the floor. She shakily got up, when a pounding in her head corrupted the chain of code she was using to get up. She sighed and got to fixing it, which didn't take much time. She got again, this time much more surely, and unlocked her door, stepping out into the hallway. She stumbled across the hallway, her legs almost giving out again, and knocked on Nighthelm's door, after which she sat down heavily.
Jayfeather x Stick = OTP

September 26, 2015, 08:31:45 PM
Reply #59
((omg yes))

*ITS MORNING NOW K*

Net Data slowly booted back up to find that the systems supporting her legs had given out overnight and she was collapsed on the floor. She shakily got up, when a pounding in her head corrupted the chain of code she was using to get up. She sighed and got to fixing it, which didn't take much time. She got again, this time much more surely, and unlocked her door, stepping out into the hallway. She stumbled across the hallway, her legs almost giving out again, and knocked on Nighthelm's door, after which she sat down heavily.

Nighthelm woke up to the sound of banging on his door or was it his head. ? He couldn't tell.

He opened his eyes and realized that he was laying in a bed with a blanket over his face. He pulled it off and noticed the sun was shining through a window. It hurt his eyes.
The knocking continued at the door. Yep. It was definitely the door he realized.
I'm coming!

He muttered under his breath.
what was in that drink last night

He walked towards the door and opened it.

Net Data? What are... how did I get here?

((a little bit more descriptive this time, any suggestions on the story telling?))

September 26, 2015, 09:02:19 PM
Reply #60
Nighthelm woke up to the sound of banging on his door or was it his head. ? He couldn't tell.

He opened his eyes and realized that he was laying in a bed with a blanket over his face. He pulled it off and noticed the sun was shining through a window. It hurt his eyes.
The knocking continued at the door. Yep. It was definitely the door he realized.
I'm coming!

He muttered under his breath.
what was in that drink last night

He walked towards the door and opened it.

Net Data? What are... how did I get here?

((a little bit more descriptive this time, any suggestions on the story telling?))

((I have nothing and also i get really descriptive by habit when i get into things))

You were passed out so I got us rooms and put you in your bed. How're you feeling? Her voice was lined with static undertones and sounded a little pained from her hangover, but other than that and her disheveled mane and tail she looked perfectly fine.
Jayfeather x Stick = OTP

September 26, 2015, 09:13:54 PM
Reply #61
((I have nothing and also i get really descriptive by habit when i get into things))

You were passed out so I got us rooms and put you in your bed. How're you feeling? Her voice was lined with static undertones and sounded a little pained from her hangover, but other than that and her disheveled mane and tail she looked perfectly fine.

(( I love that it takes a hangover to get Net Data to talk in a more normal and inside voice.))

Erm I'm feeling fine I think.

He squinted his eyes and tried to focus in on Net Data's face.

Hey I had the weirdest dream that you were actually a ro... Wait, that wasn't a dream was it? .

September 26, 2015, 10:10:07 PM
Reply #62
(( I love that it takes a hangover to get Net Data to talk in a more normal and inside voice.))

Erm I'm feeling fine I think.

He squinted his eyes and tried to focus in on Net Data's face.

Hey I had the weirdest dream that you were actually a ro... Wait, that wasn't a dream was it? .

Nope. Not a dream. But that's not important. She gave him a small grin. At least I can still drink more.

((yea she hates everyone most of the time XD

also i have this playlist that i keep listenin to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFIs3wnq84E&index=23&list=PLkQ1MDXIALrRUOqCo0fQw7L04nBmDi8JT ))
Jayfeather x Stick = OTP

September 27, 2015, 03:44:30 PM
Reply #63
Nope. Not a dream. But that's not important. She gave him a small grin. At least I can still drink more.

((yea she hates everyone most of the time XD

also i have this playlist that i keep listenin to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFIs3wnq84E&index=23&list=PLkQ1MDXIALrRUOqCo0fQw7L04nBmDi8JT ))

That's for certain. I've never been more wasted in my life. What was in those mugs, because it definitely wasn't any cider I've had before.

He started to leave the room.

((those are some very interesting songs lol))

September 27, 2015, 04:06:06 PM
Reply #64
That's for certain. I've never been more wasted in my life. What was in those mugs, because it definitely wasn't any cider I've had before.

He started to leave the room.

((those are some very interesting songs lol))

((lol yea))

Net Data got up slowly and moved away from the entrance of the door and down the stairs. About halfway down she tripped and fell down the rest of the stairs. Ow. The vision in one of her eyes was slightly obscured by a small crack, but she managed to make it to the counter, where she deposited the two room keys.
Jayfeather x Stick = OTP

September 30, 2015, 08:34:00 AM
Reply #65
((lol yea))

Net Data got up slowly and moved away from the entrance of the door and down the stairs. About halfway down she tripped and fell down the rest of the stairs. Ow. The vision in one of her eyes was slightly obscured by a small crack, but she managed to make it to the counter, where she deposited the two room keys.

Um, are you alright?

He began talking to the inn owner who was half asleep behind the counter.

Sooo... How much do I owe you?

September 30, 2015, 04:56:21 PM
Reply #66

Um, are you alright?

He began talking to the inn owner who was half asleep behind the counter.

Sooo... How much do I owe you?

The owner jerked awake and looked at him, confused. Didn't she pay for both of your rooms?

He pointed to Net Data, who's eye sparked a little.
Jayfeather x Stick = OTP

October 04, 2015, 11:53:22 AM
Reply #67
The owner jerked awake and looked at him, confused. Didn't she pay for both of your rooms?

He pointed to Net Data, who's eye sparked a little.
Nighthelm showed an expression of slight surprise

You did? I really appreciate that.

(( sorry for the long wait/ insignificant post I can't think right now))

October 04, 2015, 04:44:16 PM
Reply #68
Nighthelm showed an expression of slight surprise

You did? I really appreciate that.

(( sorry for the long wait/ insignificant post I can't think right now))

Net nodded.

((I'm a muffin!))
Jayfeather x Stick = OTP

October 04, 2015, 07:03:46 PM
Reply #69
Suddenly a little automaton wandered upon the scene. She was a little cybernetic organism in the form of a premature equine. Her moving parts whirred and buzzed underneath her white coat. Her self-producing tear ducts were running dry as her face became wet with saline as her fuchsia and cotton candy colored mane hung low over her green occulea. She looked up for second to identify an organic life-form called Nighthelm by name accompanied by a robot whom she was able to identify as Net Data.

Greetings Nighthelm and Net Data. I am Sweetie Bot... sentient cybernetic life form and current resident of Ponyville under the gaurdianship of Rarity. I require your assistance. Have you seen my allies called Scootaloo and Apple Bloom within the current twenty four hour duration?

October 05, 2015, 09:54:52 PM
Reply #70
Suddenly a little automaton wandered upon the scene. She was a little cybernetic organism in the form of a premature equine. Her moving parts whirred and buzzed underneath her white coat. Her self-producing tear ducts were running dry as her face became wet with saline as her fuchsia and cotton candy colored mane hung low over her green occulea. She looked up for second to identify an organic life-form called Nighthelm by name accompanied by a robot whom she was able to identify as Net Data.

Greetings Nighthelm and Net Data. I am Sweetie Bot... sentient cybernetic life form and current resident of Ponyville under the gaurdianship of Rarity. I require your assistance. Have you seen my allies called Scootaloo and Apple Bloom within the current twenty four hour duration?

((**SUDDENLY**))
Net Data looked over at the small android and knelt down in front of her as best she could. I haven't seen them, but we can help you fine your friends if you would like us too.

((I don't know why but I had to do the suddenly thing.))
Jayfeather x Stick = OTP

October 06, 2015, 05:47:28 AM
Reply #71
((I have an affinity for all things random and obnoxious))

*sniffle* Thank you for your cooperation. It was exactly 1100 hours 27 seconds since I'd last sighted them the previous day. We had shared in recreation within the vicinity of Ponyville Public School House despite being shut down for the holiday break. Within a short time my sensors could not track the subjects in question. My infrared scanners couldn't pick up on their heat signatures and I even attempted a magic spell to find their auras, but I am still too inexperienced in the use of magical arts.

October 08, 2015, 09:24:11 PM
Reply #72
((I have an affinity for all things random and obnoxious))

*sniffle* Thank you for your cooperation. It was exactly 1100 hours 27 seconds since I'd last sighted them the previous day. We had shared in recreation within the vicinity of Ponyville Public School House despite being shut down for the holiday break. Within a short time my sensors could not track the subjects in question. My infrared scanners couldn't pick up on their heat signatures and I even attempted a magic spell to find their auras, but I am still too inexperienced in the use of magical arts.

Um how do you know my name again?

Net Data... Do you know this other robot?

October 09, 2015, 05:41:54 AM
Reply #73
I am equipped with a DNA analysis program that can allow me to search for data on organic life forms currently on file through medical records, family history, and even Criminal Databases should they be in their. As for Net Data I can pick up on her algorithms and from there be able to trace her history back to her first boot and thus know her date of manufacture and registration. but our highest priority is searching for Applebloom and Scootaloo as they may be in danger.   

October 09, 2015, 11:39:29 AM
Reply #74
I am equipped with a DNA analysis program that can allow me to search for data on organic life forms currently on file through medical records, family history, and even Criminal Databases should they be in their. As for Net Data I can pick up on her algorithms and from there be able to trace her history back to her first boot and thus know her date of manufacture and registration. but our highest priority is searching for Applebloom and Scootaloo as they may be in danger.
Nighthelm blinked in confusion
uhm.. I see... yeah that makes total sense.

I definitely agree that we can help, but we need to get back to the last place that you saw your friends and start looking there.

He through on his pack and tightened the strap with his mouth.

One question though before we leave, if you and your friends...all live in ponyville right? How'd you get way out here?

(( ooc are we linking the events in this thread with the ones in the ask trixie/rarity thread, because that would be hilarious))