Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: Ask Night Helm (the character)  (Read 4106 times)

October 26, 2015, 02:22:40 PM
Reply #100
But if your focusing on that then you won't be prepared for this!

Nighthelm turned and kicked at Cynder with both of his hind legs.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

EqF's CAH deck code: RDSS3

October 26, 2015, 02:50:24 PM
Reply #101
The Kicks landed on her front leg, causing a small amount of pain, but she still remained standing.
~It has been told that we have three faces. The first face, you show to the world. The second face, you show to your close friends, and your family. The third face you never show anyone. It is the truest reflection of who you are.~

"Pride and strength, the things that keep me fighting to get stronger, to have the right to fight anyone and everyone I want." -Paeya Briefs

"Fight through the pain, Giving up hurts more," Vegeta

Check out my coalition gaming channel -http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjq1bKWs9us2XNN4jLXF7AA

October 27, 2015, 05:43:29 AM
Reply #102
  • EQF's resident Lovecraftian
  • face your fears or hide from the truth
  • bits
    View Inventory
    Send Money To DON'T BLINK
  • AKA: thexcrimsonxghostie - hXc .....TrashWastedYouth hXc - Whaaaaaaaaale! - Nora Pie - limestoneXpie
The filly then jumps on top of the mare and begins to apply a choke hold with a rising pressure that could quite possibly squeeze a diamond. Such pressure begins to send blood right to the princess' head and suck the breath right out of this pony of supernatural strength.

[Cease resistance as you will only cause yourself to be incapacitated.]

October 28, 2015, 11:53:49 AM
Reply #103
"Thats it, I've had enough of this," She said. Her body then began to grow into the shape of a huge black dragon.
~It has been told that we have three faces. The first face, you show to the world. The second face, you show to your close friends, and your family. The third face you never show anyone. It is the truest reflection of who you are.~

"Pride and strength, the things that keep me fighting to get stronger, to have the right to fight anyone and everyone I want." -Paeya Briefs

Check out my coalition gaming channel -http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjq1bKWs9us2XNN4jLXF7AA

October 29, 2015, 05:34:26 AM
Reply #104
  • bits
    View Inventory
  • AKA: thexcrimsonxghostie - hXc .....TrashWastedYouth hXc - Whaaaaaaaaale! - Nora Pie - limestoneXpie
Sweetie Belle felt her grip loosen as the demonoid shifted into a dragon form. Instantly she jumped from the dragon's head and ran over to her friends.

[We must escape are any of you capable of teleportation?]

October 29, 2015, 10:54:08 AM
Reply #105
((I think I'm gunna opt out of this one, cause I honestly don't know what to do next XD))

October 29, 2015, 12:52:01 PM
Reply #106
((ok then thanks for participating))

Nighthelm's horn glew as he used his teleportation spell to move him, NetData, and sweetiebot nearly half a mile away.

Ugh. I'm not feeling so good. he said as he put his hoof to his head at the sudden onslaught of a migraine.

I don't think I ever want to try that again.

October 29, 2015, 03:55:39 PM
Reply #107
  • bits
    View Inventory
[You're telling... my equilibrium is struggling to level off and I'm detecting loss of blood sugar, dehydration and my GPS must reboot.]

October 30, 2015, 08:14:05 AM
Reply #108
Nighthelm looked at sweetiebot with worry on his face.

Will you still be able to find your hometown so we can locate your friends. We can't afford to wait any longer or else we risk not being able to find them ever.

October 30, 2015, 06:57:09 PM
Reply #109
  • bits
    View Inventory
She shakes her head swiftly and a beeping is heard.

[I have recalibrated my GPS... always seems to happen after teleportation. It seems to me we are not far from Ponyville, but my I may need a bit of rest and nourishment as teleporting has sapped me of glucose and water. Do you have anything rich in carbohydrates and perhaps some water?]

October 30, 2015, 09:58:14 PM
Reply #110
Nighthelm showed a look of concern.

Oh yes of course, I forgot that you were just a filly. I shouldn't be trying to push you this hard...its just that if your friends are in danger then we need to try to find them as soon as possible.

He pulled out an apple and a half drank bottle of...something.

Here take this. I got it at the inn last night.

October 31, 2015, 11:25:44 PM
Reply #111
  • bits
    View Inventory
Sweetie Belle wolfe down the apple and swallowed the remaining solution. Suddenly she was a bit livelier a she began to regain normal glucose levels and hydrate.

[Interesting. It appears that drink was some sort of sugary, sodium enriched electrolyte solution which is specifically made for replenishment.]

Glucose - stabilizing
hydration - stabilizing
body temperature - 99.1 degrees and stabilizing

[According to our coordinates we are nearly fifteen miles from Ponyville.]

November 04, 2015, 09:24:54 AM
Reply #112
Well we better get going then now that your rested. If you were that hungry I bet your friends must be starving.

November 04, 2015, 05:31:44 PM
Reply #113
  • bits
    View Inventory
[I fear for them... their fat cells may be dwindling as we speak]

they head straight for Ponyville*