Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: Ask Night Helm (the character)  (Read 4300 times)

August 20, 2015, 01:07:02 PM
This is to help flesh out my recently created OC.

Thanks for the help

I..think can tell you what you want to know.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 01:08:35 PM by NightHelm »

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

EqF's CAH deck code: RDSS3

August 20, 2015, 06:52:54 PM
Reply #1
If you want to you can use your own ocs to chat with Night Helm, and we can see where this goes.

8)

September 07, 2015, 11:52:00 AM
Reply #2
: WHO ARE YOU.

((hahaha my ponysona is so bad tempered))
Jayfeather x Stick = OTP

Add me on skype: obsidianspirit

September 07, 2015, 04:33:37 PM
Reply #3
My name's Nighthelm. You may have heard of me? Who are you?

September 07, 2015, 05:30:04 PM
Reply #4
My name's Nighthelm. You may have heard of me? Who are you?

I CALL MYSELF NET DATA, BUT THESE LITTLE WORDS ON MY FOREHEAD SAY 'rOBOTpONY 1.0'.
Jayfeather x Stick = OTP

September 07, 2015, 06:30:06 PM
Reply #5
Nice to meet you Net Data!  So is that like a band or something?

Oh, and do you know if there's an inn to stay in for the night or something? I'm not really from around here and I'm pretty lost.

September 10, 2015, 09:17:08 PM
Reply #6
Nice to meet you Net Data!  So is that like a band or something?

Oh, and do you know if there's an inn to stay in for the night or something? I'm not really from around here and I'm pretty lost.

Net Data quickly realized she had said something wrong. This was her first encounter with a real pony, and she only knew what little her databases had to tell. UH... SURE. AND I DON'T KNOW OF AN INN, BUT I GUESS I COULD HELP YOU FIND ONE.
Jayfeather x Stick = OTP

September 11, 2015, 02:57:19 PM
Reply #7
Net Data quickly realized she had said something wrong. This was her first encounter with a real pony, and she only knew what little her databases had to tell. UH... SURE. AND I DON'T KNOW OF AN INN, BUT I GUESS I COULD HELP YOU FIND ONE.

Hey well thanks! Its not everyday you run into a pony as kind as you are. So do you know which way the town is?

September 11, 2015, 03:40:11 PM
Reply #8
Hey well thanks! Its not everyday you run into a pony as kind as you are. So do you know which way the town is?

UHH... *Net Data froze for a second, a little voice in the back of her mind whispering "Scanning... Scanning... Scanning... Scan Complete. Whinneapolis 15 Miles north." Net Data pointed in the direction of a slightly worn path* THAT WAY.
Jayfeather x Stick = OTP

September 11, 2015, 04:25:15 PM
Reply #9
UHH... *Net Data froze for a second, a little voice in the back of her mind whispering "Scanning... Scanning... Scanning... Scan Complete. Whinneapolis 15 Miles north." Net Data pointed in the direction of a slightly worn path* THAT WAY.

*Night Helm face-hooved in frustration.

15 miles? Good grief! How did I get 15 miles off track while walking on the main road!?

September 11, 2015, 04:37:30 PM
Reply #10
*Night Helm face-hooved in frustration.

15 miles? Good grief! How did I get 15 miles off track while walking on the main road!?

Net Data suddenly looked nervous.OH, UH, I SAID THAT OUT LOUD? WELL, UH, WE BETTER GET GOING. Net Data started down the path.
Jayfeather x Stick = OTP

September 11, 2015, 05:00:27 PM
Reply #11
Net Data suddenly looked nervous.OH, UH, I SAID THAT OUT LOUD? WELL, UH, WE BETTER GET GOING. Net Data started down the path.

*Night Helm started after Net Data down the path.

Hey wait up! Was it something I said?
*Night Helm catches up panting a little.

<pant>... your.....<pant>..faster....than you look... <pant>...<pant>... you know

September 12, 2015, 06:46:46 AM
Reply #12
*Night Helm started after Net Data down the path.

Hey wait up! Was it something I said?
*Night Helm catches up panting a little.

<pant>... your.....<pant>..faster....than you look... <pant>...<pant>... you know

Net Data slows down a little. NO, NO, IT WAS NOTHING YOU SAID. SORRY.

((Won't be able to post all weekend btw))
Jayfeather x Stick = OTP

September 12, 2015, 12:39:32 PM
Reply #13
Net Data slows down a little. NO, NO, IT WAS NOTHING YOU SAID. SORRY.

((Won't be able to post all weekend btw))

* catches breath.

Ok that's good.  I was worried there for a minute.

* the two strangers continued down the path for a little while in silence, as they travelled down the dirt path towards the town. Finally hours later they arrived at the outskirts of Whineapolis.

(( its no problem))

September 13, 2015, 05:16:51 PM
Reply #14
* catches breath.

Ok that's good.  I was worried there for a minute.

* the two strangers continued down the path for a little while in silence, as they travelled down the dirt path towards the town. Finally hours later they arrived at the outskirts of Whineapolis.

(( its no problem))

WELL, HERE WE ARE. AND LOOK, THERE'S AN INN RIGHT OVER THERE. *She pointed at a glowing sign a few hooves away.*
Jayfeather x Stick = OTP

September 16, 2015, 09:15:53 AM
Reply #15
WELL, HERE WE ARE. AND LOOK, THERE'S AN INN RIGHT OVER THERE. *She pointed at a glowing sign a few hooves away.*

You have no idea how much I appreciate this. Tomorrow I can get started on trying to be a hero! Whineapolis won't know what hit it!

* he goofily begins boxing with an imaginary bad guy while he spoke and accidentally banged his hoof on a tree branch that was sticking out.

As he shook his paw a little from the pain he spoke again.
Say, you must be hungry and exhausted! You haven't rested or eaten this whole trip. I think Ive got enough spare bits around here to pay for two rooms and they usually serve food at these places...

He began burrowing through a tiny sack filled with bits( and some other random nick-nacks)

September 16, 2015, 05:01:29 PM
Reply #16
You have no idea how much I appreciate this. Tomorrow I can get started on trying to be a hero! Whineapolis won't know what hit it!

* he goofily begins boxing with an imaginary bad guy while he spoke and accidentally banged his hoof on a tree branch that was sticking out.

As he shook his paw a little from the pain he spoke again.
Say, you must be hungry and exhausted! You haven't rested or eaten this whole trip. I think Ive got enough spare bits around here to pay for two rooms and they usually serve food at these places...

He began burrowing through a tiny sack filled with bits( and some other random nick-nacks)

WHAT? NO! YOU DON'T HAVE TO. I'M NOT EVEN HUNGRY. OR TIRED FOR THAT MATTER. AND GOOD LUCK ON TRYING TO BE A HERO! I THINK WITH A LITTLE PRACTICE YOU'LL BE GREAT.
Jayfeather x Stick = OTP

September 17, 2015, 10:07:51 AM
Reply #17
WHAT? NO! YOU DON'T HAVE TO. I'M NOT EVEN HUNGRY. OR TIRED FOR THAT MATTER. AND GOOD LUCK ON TRYING TO BE A HERO! I THINK WITH A LITTLE PRACTICE YOU'LL BE GREAT.

Nighthelm paused for a second.
Wait? You really think so? No one's ever said that before. Usually people just laugh, and tell me to bug off.

He realized the bag was still in his hand.

But really I have to insist you take something. I mean you walked with me this whole way, and I barely even know you. Don't you at least know someone in town you can stay with?

He paused for a second and looked at the sun setting in the distance.

We really should get somewhere with a little more light. You never know when you'll run into bandits or other hoovigans around these places.

(( I don't know where you want to go with this, but if your ok with it I might start turning this into an adventure type story. Tell me if you don't want to do that though, and we'll just stick with Slice of Life.))

September 17, 2015, 02:29:48 PM
Reply #18

Nighthelm paused for a second.
Wait? You really think so? No one's ever said that before. Usually people just laugh, and tell me to bug off.

He realized the bag was still in his hand.

But really I have to insist you take something. I mean you walked with me this whole way, and I barely even know you. Don't you at least know someone in town you can stay with?

He paused for a second and looked at the sun setting in the distance.

We really should get somewhere with a little more light. You never know when you'll run into bandits or other hoovigans around these places.

(( I don't know where you want to go with this, but if your ok with it I might start turning this into an adventure type story. Tell me if you don't want to do that though, and we'll just stick with Slice of Life.))

((Adventure. I want lasers and stuff.))

UH... WELL... NO, NOT REALLY. I GUESS I COULD STAY AT THE INN FOR A NIGHT. She grudgingly admitted.
Jayfeather x Stick = OTP

September 17, 2015, 05:27:38 PM
Reply #19
((Adventure. I want lasers and stuff.))

UH... WELL... NO, NOT REALLY. I GUESS I COULD STAY AT THE INN FOR A NIGHT. She grudgingly admitted.

You will well that's great!

Starts putting away his bag when suddenly its surrounded by a green magical glow and yanked away.

what the hay!

Three rough looking ponies walked out of the shadows with masks on their faces. It was two earth ponies and a unicorn, and at least one of them was holding a knife in its paw.
Oh, is this yours. I hadn't noticed.

Yes it is. And if you wouldn't mind handing it back Im trying to pay for mine and hers stay at the inn tonight.

They chuckled a bit.

I don't think he gets it yet. the unicorn said.

Maybe we ought to teach 'em a little lesson then 'eh boss? the one with a knife said as he walked closer.

September 17, 2015, 05:31:28 PM
Reply #20

You will well that's great!

Starts putting away his bag when suddenly its surrounded by a green magical glow and yanked away.

what the hay!

Three rough looking ponies walked out of the shadows with masks on their faces. It was two earth ponies and a unicorn, and at least one of them was holding a knife in its paw.
Oh, is this yours. I hadn't noticed.

Yes it is. And if you wouldn't mind handing it back Im trying to pay for mine and hers stay at the inn tonight.

They chuckled a bit.

I don't think he gets it yet. the unicorn said.

Maybe we ought to teach 'em a little lesson then 'eh boss? the one with a knife said as he walked closer.

Net Data immediately rushed in front of her companion, glaring. Her eyes glowed a soft red. HAND. IT. OVER. She pawed the ground in front of her threataningly.

((well.

that was fast.

good.))
Jayfeather x Stick = OTP

September 18, 2015, 12:11:06 PM
Reply #21
Net Data immediately rushed in front of her companion, glaring. Her eyes glowed a soft red. HAND. IT. OVER. She pawed the ground in front of her threataningly.

((well.

that was fast.

good.))

(Imagine the following text in the dumbest, most unintelligent voice possible)
Oh, and what are YOU going to do about you little mare. Heh heh (snort).

The unicorn rolled his eyes.
Well don't just stand there you two! Grab them!

Nighthelm leapt up closer to the goon on the left and let gave him a swift kick to the face.
Not on my watch you don't! And you guys are much softer than tree limbs.

The one with a knife had moved closer to Net Data.

((I'm fast...like a shadow.
white shadow
))

September 18, 2015, 02:48:03 PM
Reply #22
(Imagine the following text in the dumbest, most unintelligent voice possible)
Oh, and what are YOU going to do about you little mare. Heh heh (snort).

The unicorn rolled his eyes.
Well don't just stand there you two! Grab them!

Nighthelm leapt up closer to the goon on the left and let gave him a swift kick to the face.
Not on my watch you don't! And you guys are much softer than tree limbs.

The one with a knife had moved closer to Net Data.

((I'm fast...like a shadow.
white shadow
))

((omg you dont even know the sound i made when i read that))

The red glow in Net Data's eyes grew stronger as she reared up and kicked him in the face with her front hooves, then took the knife from him. THAT. The pony she had kicked was out like a rock, a small trickle of blood coming from his nose. She advanced on the leader. WELL?
Jayfeather x Stick = OTP

September 18, 2015, 04:12:23 PM
Reply #23
((omg you dont even know the sound i made when i read that))

The red glow in Net Data's eyes grew stronger as she reared up and kicked him in the face with her front hooves, then took the knife from him. THAT. The pony she had kicked was out like a rock, a small trickle of blood coming from his nose. She advanced on the leader. WELL?

The unicorn started chuckling a bit as his horn glowed began to glow.

Well, well well. Looks like you've got some feist in you.

A wicked grin crossed his face.
Which is good of course. I like it when they fight back.

He magically lifts up Net Data into the air using his magic.

Huh? Hey put her... oooph!
Nighthelm said as he turned around in surprise. The bandit took his opportunity and clobbered him over the back of the head with a tree branch that was lying beside him.

(( I take it you've seen Turbo then?))

September 18, 2015, 05:15:09 PM
Reply #24
The unicorn started chuckling a bit as his horn glowed began to glow.

Well, well well. Looks like you've got some feist in you.

A wicked grin crossed his face.
Which is good of course. I like it when they fight back.

He magically lifts up Net Data into the air using his magic.

Huh? Hey put her... oooph!
Nighthelm said as he turned around in surprise. The bandit took his opportunity and clobbered him over the back of the head with a tree branch that was lying beside him.

(( I take it you've seen Turbo then?))

((Seen it is an understatement. I've watched it like 20 times))

Net Data, though she couldn't move, started to panic a little. The magic was doing something odd to her circuts, and she couldn't engage full combat mode as her code was telling her to. She tried to speak but all she could manage was a jumble of static. KshhHHH!~i88^&56%$ KSH kKK9&&*~
Jayfeather x Stick = OTP