Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: Elements Change the Dark Hearts (94 Likes / 4 Dislikes)  (Read 1681 times)

October 03, 2017, 12:56:11 PM
Reply #25
A brand new chapter is up. Go and check it out!
PLEASE check out my fanfic Elements Change the Dark Hearts and give me feedback. I need any and ALL criticisms!

October 17, 2017, 12:54:46 PM
Reply #26
Brand new chapter is up! Please, go check it out and tell me what you think of it, the current Part so far... and the story in general, really.
PLEASE check out my fanfic Elements Change the Dark Hearts and give me feedback. I need any and ALL criticisms!

October 23, 2017, 01:06:45 PM
Reply #27
A brand new chapter is up! Please, to anyone that hasn't checked out my story, give it a look, and to those who have, check out the update! We're encroaching on the end, and I'm excited as hell!

November 14, 2017, 01:09:21 PM
Reply #28
brand new chapter is up, for anyone that's interested.

January 23, 2018, 02:54:29 PM
Reply #29
I haven't posted a new chapter yet, but I do have some updates to share. The first of which is that I'm nearing completion of this story. For you readers that are interested, that's about four more chapters to be posted (maybe 6, if I decide to go through with something I came up with a year back). I HAVE chapters ready to go (even edited), but I don't intend on posting them yet. But, I'm not going to keep them forever. February 6th, 2018. This is when I'm going to post my next chapter, and I will post weekly until I am done, or until I run out. (hopefully the former)

Also, I have edited the title of this thread to reflect the new score. It isn't much, and I'll admit it's an advertising thing, in the hopes of enticing new readers, but I'm kinda starved for critique.

Anyway, to any that take a look at this post, please do me a favour, and check out my story, maybe leave a comment about what you like and about what you don't like? I'd really appreciate it.

February 06, 2018, 02:09:08 PM
Reply #30
New Chapter has been uploaded! Go check it out!

As always, please tell me what you think, whether you like it or hate it.

February 14, 2018, 12:55:07 PM
Reply #31
A new chapter has been posted! We're getting SO close to the end of this story, and I'd like all of the feedback I can get, so please, if you haven't already, go and check out my fic and leave a comment. Positive or negative.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 01:48:17 PM by Nightmare Omega »

Today at 12:05:43 PM
Reply #32
Brand new chapter has been posted! We're almost at the end of this story! Please, leave comments and feedback. I really want to improve, not just on this story, but future projects.