Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: What Are You Thinking About 4: What's On Your Mind?  (Read 28652 times)

December 05, 2017, 03:16:32 PM
Reply #1250
I meant when the blood goes to your face, don't know how to say that in English. I always look like an idiot while working out cause I'm so pale and quickly exhausted and overheated haha.

Swimming is pretty hard at first but I managed to better my technique within a few weeks and that helped a lot. Even with my terrible fitness I can outswim the newbies. We all learned as kids but it takes a little while to find your groove again.
I didn't mean you had to swim btw, just started to think about that because of your post. I like to walk too, but I prefer to do that together. I take a lot of short walks in the neighbourhood with Kermi, and we go for some short-ish hikes in summer.

I also really like ice skating occasionally but it's not something I can or want to do regularly. I used to figure skate as a kid but I got sick of going into the cold each week after like two years. I do wish I did it more often now though, it's only a yearly thing now. I went two weeks ago with some friends and I always do notice I've missed it.

I think the term you're looking for is, "Flushed."

Ooh I love ice skating, but I haven't done so in many years. This one time when I was really young I was at the skating rink with my family and my dad was standing on the ice and telling me to skate towards him, so I started skating but went too fast and barreled straight into him, knocking him flat on his back. I can't remember if I did this by accident or if it was on purpose, but it was funny as hell!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 03:17:03 PM by Grim Noire »
See the bunny bees and puffs of steam from singing kettles in the trees. Bread and butterflies with fork and knives who like to make a meal of time.
Life is clockwork quick - lightning slow. Faster on your toes, so eat your sugared dream and taste the day before it runs away.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 05, 2017, 07:10:56 PM
Reply #1251
I meant when the blood goes to your face, don't know how to say that in English. I always look like an idiot while working out cause I'm so pale and quickly exhausted and overheated haha.

Swimming is pretty hard at first but I managed to better my technique within a few weeks and that helped a lot. Even with my terrible fitness I can outswim the newbies. We all learned as kids but it takes a little while to find your groove again.
I didn't mean you had to swim btw, just started to think about that because of your post. I like to walk too, but I prefer to do that together. I take a lot of short walks in the neighbourhood with Kermi, and we go for some short-ish hikes in summer.

I also really like ice skating occasionally but it's not something I can or want to do regularly. I used to figure skate as a kid but I got sick of going into the cold each week after like two years. I do wish I did it more often now though, it's only a yearly thing now. I went two weeks ago with some friends and I always do notice I've missed it.

Flushed or red-faced. Red-headed refers exclusively to hair color.