Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: Now Hiring: Looking for New Moderators!  (Read 1120 times)

January 25, 2015, 10:26:15 AM
Salnalus' temporary resignation as a moderator has highlighted an ongoing issue, that we simply don't have enough active staff. While it is sometimes tempting to want to retain as much of the "old guard" as possible, we need to look forwards and fill the staff with members who reflect the changing face of the forum.

Therefore, I've decided to open up nominations for one or two new moderator positions; note that this number is not final and it will depend on discussions between the current staff and the calibre of nominations we receive.

If you would like to nominate yourself for a moderator position, or know someone who you think would be ideal for the role, please PM me with this information. I will be locking this thread because I don't want this to turn into a public debate or a popularity contest as we have sometimes seen in the past. This isn't a vote, and whoever receives the most nominations won't necessarily be the member that we choose; we are looking for the best person for the job, not the most popular. However, peoples' comments will certainly be taken into account, and we're not going to appoint anyone who would be unpopular with the rest of the board.

Once we have made our decision, I will be happy to discuss how we came to our conclusion.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.