Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: EqF Awards  (Read 4985 times)

December 22, 2014, 07:25:06 PM
Reply #25
Celebrate? I'm not sure what you mean. I guess you're saying the Secret Santa hasn't worked in the past.
See the bunny bees and puffs of steam from singing kettles in the trees. Bread and butterflies with fork and knives who like to make a meal of time.
Life is clockwork quick - lightning slow. Faster on your toes, so eat your sugared dream and taste the day before it runs away.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 24, 2014, 07:51:33 AM
Reply #26
Keep 'em coming guise! Spread Christmassy cheer or something!
To love another person is to see the face of God

December 24, 2014, 07:33:20 PM
Reply #27
Celebrate? I'm not sure what you mean. I guess you're saying the Secret Santa hasn't worked in the past.

Sorta, kinda. From what PokePony said, it sounds like last year was fine.

Keep 'em coming guise! Spread Christmassy cheer or something!

Do I win the cutest member award? :lunahuzzah
Isn't he adorable when he waddles off in anger? :rrwub                                                                               :oostare

December 26, 2014, 05:20:10 PM
Reply #28
(-ignore-)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 06:28:49 PM by Henning Makholm »
OC descriptions here
Using my fancy mathematics to model the issues since 2013.

December 26, 2014, 06:41:10 PM
Reply #29
Okayyy, that took way longer than I anticipated, but the polls are up. I decided to just put all the nominees in the poll, since we didn't get enough nominations to get real 'finalists', in a lot of categories everyone got one vote except for maybe one person, but a one person finale isn't fun either so I just went with this. I'm hoping people will find it easier to vote than nominate, so we will get our winners.

Congrats to everyone nominated, now get to voting! Yes, you can vote for yourself, cause I can't keep track of that so who snoozes loses.

And goodnight. I'm tired now.  :lol:

December 26, 2014, 06:59:03 PM
Reply #30
Congrats to everyone nominated, now get to voting! Yes, you can vote for yourself, cause I can't keep track of that so who snoozes loses.

Bah, it's not as if anyone can check (except possibly Glorious Leader) but some of us do have a shred of humility.

(Yes, HUMILITY, bitches! You even know what that is? Come on, I challenge anyone to try to outhumble ME. Anyone? Nah, didn't think so.)

... and with that out of the way, there are several of these races where I wish we could vote for more than 1 nominee!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 07:12:26 PM by Henning Makholm »
OC descriptions here

December 26, 2014, 07:04:56 PM
Reply #31
Oh wow that's a lot of threads  ???

Bah, it's not as if anyone can check (except possibly Glorious Leader) but some of us do have a shred of humility.

I don't believe we mods can, though I don't know about Glorious Leader himself.
Who knows what dangerous plugins Derpy One is installing to spy on all of us  :o

December 26, 2014, 07:09:23 PM
Reply #32
007 I got a two week banned So beat you there.

December 26, 2014, 08:55:25 PM
Reply #33
the plugins activates the webcams, record are keystrokes, and subtlety controls our minds through screen flicker

Snowy Flanks

December 26, 2014, 09:12:14 PM
Reply #34
Thank you to whoever nominated me for things. I truly didn't expect it.
See the bunny bees and puffs of steam from singing kettles in the trees. Bread and butterflies with fork and knives who like to make a meal of time.
Life is clockwork quick - lightning slow. Faster on your toes, so eat your sugared dream and taste the day before it runs away.

December 27, 2014, 12:01:00 AM
Reply #35
Thank you to whomever nominated me! I'm flattered, truly.
Ask me anything!

Skype: sinceritystar | AIM: xcatxstarx | PSN: Atiqua | XBL: Aviendra

December 27, 2014, 01:06:37 AM
Reply #36
I only just now noticed this topic, so I know I'm really far too late to be asking this, but why isn't there a category for best writer? There is one for best artist I see, but none for us fanfic writers...
You made this day a special day just by being yourself

Check me out on FIM Fiction!

December 27, 2014, 01:16:26 AM
Reply #37
People nominated me for best profile but I am a cat??? 

Thanks everyone for the thoughtful noms. Mmm sounds like pensieve food.

December 27, 2014, 01:19:02 AM
Reply #38
People nominated me for best profile but I am a cat??? 

Thanks everyone for the thoughtful noms. Mmm sounds like pensieve food.

I like your cat. He has a silly, expressionless face. Also Thoughtful Noms is a great name.

Can someone nominate me for best kiss-ass? :lol:

December 27, 2014, 06:40:10 AM
Reply #39
I only just now noticed this topic, so I know I'm really far too late to be asking this, but why isn't there a category for best writer? There is one for best artist I see, but none for us fanfic writers...

The "Creative Mastermind" category did not say anything about artwork during the nomination phase. It has Felix and Grim among the nominees, and I don't think they are in the running for their drawings.
OC descriptions here

December 27, 2014, 07:31:10 AM
Reply #40
Artwork means writing too, yes. Sorry, bad phrrasing on my part. I'll change it when I get home.

December 27, 2014, 08:43:29 AM
Reply #41
Random question but I noticed Swayback has been nominated but he's no longer a member here? Is he still in the running then?

December 27, 2014, 08:49:42 AM
Reply #42
Random question but I noticed Swayback has been nominated but he's no longer a member here? Is he still in the running then?

He still has an account, he's just not active anymore. But since this award is sortof for the whole year, I thought he'd still count.
Of course it's more fun if someone who will actually see this wins, but I thought he still deserved to play for his contributions earlier.

December 27, 2014, 09:11:56 AM
Reply #43
I rather approve of Swayback being on the ballot. I'm no big fan of his attempts to be helpful, but all the same it is sweet that he can be there even after leaving. Someone must have liked his efforts.
OC descriptions here

December 27, 2014, 09:47:59 AM
Reply #44
I'm honored and tickled pink to be nominated; even once. Whoever you are, whoever nominated me; thank you. :)

About Swayback; I have no problem with him being nominated since he did do a lot of good things this year before he left.
| 3DS FC: 4055-4094-4151 | Living Pokédex COMPLETED: 10/26/2017 |
| Sonic the Hedgehog, The Simpsons and Pokémon Junkie | Graduate of Kutztown University of Pennsylvania -- Class of 2016 |

"Smarter than the average Lisa."

December 27, 2014, 09:53:46 AM
Reply #45
I'm honored and tickled pink to be nominated; even once. Whoever you are, whoever nominated me; thank you. :)

Not once - Best RP'er and Spamster.  ;)

December 27, 2014, 09:57:23 AM
Reply #46
Not once - Best RP'er and Spamster.  ;)

Also got nominated for Media Maniac. :-X

But...I cannot put into words how I feel to be honored by my fellow members to be the best in a category. Thank you to whoever nominated me.
| 3DS FC: 4055-4094-4151 | Living Pokédex COMPLETED: 10/26/2017 |
| Sonic the Hedgehog, The Simpsons and Pokémon Junkie | Graduate of Kutztown University of Pennsylvania -- Class of 2016 |

"Smarter than the average Lisa."

December 27, 2014, 10:11:23 AM
Reply #47
Just a quick message to thanks people for nominated me ;u; I wasn't expecting seeing my name, even less in three threads >w<
Good luck to everybody, and thanks again Wendy for this (:

₪ ř lll•o.
I am a rarity.
Please like my artist FB page here

December 27, 2014, 12:33:38 PM
Reply #48
Well, what a surprise. I honestly didn't expect to show up anywhere in nominations now, but thank you, whoever has nominated me.

I feel a bit bad for not giving my own nominations now, I thought there were going to be a lot of them for mine to count. :-X

Anyway, good luck everyone. :)

December 27, 2014, 05:38:01 PM
Reply #49
I felt like I'm not active enough to nominate anyone, but I did vote for one person (and for best topic).
Isn't he adorable when he waddles off in anger? :rrwub                                                                               :oostare