Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: Any authors in here?  (Read 678 times)

November 17, 2014, 05:59:07 PM
Just wondering.

I am writing/illustrating a book about electronic devices becoming so massive, they replace necessary things such as trees, plants, etc. The government is also a conglomerate in the book and requires that all citizens have a mind control chip so they don't rebel against the government - they just continue to buy their products, and promote extra-excessive spending in the name of what is called  "hyper-capitalism" in the book.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 06:08:22 PM by KnightAlexa »

November 17, 2014, 06:47:17 PM
Reply #1
I enjoy writing but I'm no professional at it. The concept sounds interesting though.

November 18, 2014, 05:30:05 AM
Reply #2
I write things, but I'm not yet published. Did you want feedback?
See the bunny bees and puffs of steam from singing kettles in the trees. Bread and butterflies with fork and knives who like to make a meal of time.
Life is clockwork quick - lightning slow. Faster on your toes, so eat your sugared dream and taste the day before it runs away.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 01, 2015, 06:53:47 AM
Reply #3
I've got a book published, and I'm writing my second one. Are you looking for feedback or something?

January 29, 2016, 12:44:02 AM
Reply #4
I like to write, what did you want help/assistance with? I like your idea. I like your concept, what storyline have you sorted out so far?