Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: Ask Trixie Lulamoon  (Read 2194 times)

February 02, 2015, 09:35:52 PM
Reply #25
Button hand out his Gamecolt.
"Here you go,it has Zelda in it. I hope that'll do."

*Grabs the game colt with her telekinesis.* Zelda? Trixie is most appreciative adoring fan, you must know nopony has ever done something so kind for Trixie.
"The answer, always, is the Wolves of Fenris, because they are clinically insane."
-Lunar Wolves Captain Torgaddon on the subject of the toughest Space Marine Legion.

"Bribery and threats are always popular, but generally avoided, especially if you're likely to attract inquisitorial attention as they're better at both and tend to resent other people resorting to their methods."
-Commissar Ciaphas Cain on winning over Tribunals.

I've been brainwashed so many times there is nothing left in here but soap suds

February 02, 2015, 11:25:30 PM
Reply #26

February 04, 2015, 12:44:46 PM
Reply #27
"Aw,don't mention it. It's the least I could do."

Trixie doesn't have much, but she could do a magic trick, if you would like.*She smiles*
"The answer, always, is the Wolves of Fenris, because they are clinically insane."
-Lunar Wolves Captain Torgaddon on the subject of the toughest Space Marine Legion.

"Bribery and threats are always popular, but generally avoided, especially if you're likely to attract inquisitorial attention as they're better at both and tend to resent other people resorting to their methods."

February 04, 2015, 03:03:30 PM
Reply #28

February 05, 2015, 06:15:55 PM
Reply #29
Sure,tha'd be great!

*Trixie gave him a smile, tapping her hoof on the stage twice, causing fireworks to shoot up from the sides of the stage, exploding colorfully.* Now that Trixie has set the proper mood.*She levitated her hat off and held a deck of cards, holding them out in front of Button.* Pick a card, any card.

February 05, 2015, 06:46:24 PM
Reply #30
Button looked at the deck before picking the one at the far left.

February 05, 2015, 07:03:08 PM
Reply #31
Button looked at the deck before picking the one at the far left.

*The card was a King of Spades.* Now, put the card back for Trixie.*Trixie was looking away.*

February 05, 2015, 07:52:55 PM
Reply #32

February 05, 2015, 09:02:04 PM
Reply #33
*puts card back*

*Trixie shuffles the deck and pulls out a two of hearts.*Is this your card?

February 05, 2015, 09:49:35 PM
Reply #34

February 05, 2015, 10:06:24 PM
Reply #35
"Oh...um..Actualy it's not..."

*Trixie acted surprised.* Oh it isn't, here Trixie will put it on this table.*She levitated a table over to her and put the card face down on it. She then drew another card, which was the queen of hearts.*How about this one?

February 06, 2015, 11:47:03 PM
Reply #36

February 07, 2015, 08:57:42 AM
Reply #37
Nope. Not that one either.

*She then placed the card face down next to the two of hearts.*It seems I am out of practice.*Trixie pulled out three more cards; the three of spades, ten of clubs and lastly the nine of diamonds.*How about now?

February 27, 2015, 09:29:31 PM
Reply #38

February 28, 2015, 12:06:23 AM
Reply #39
Nope,not those ones either...

Oh, are you sure none of these five cards is it?*She pointed to the cards lying face down, then levitated them all up shuffling them.*Trixie is sure it is one of these five cards. *Drawing a card from the five she showed it to Button, it was the King of Spades.* Now this is most certainly your card, is it not?

March 04, 2015, 01:32:06 PM
Reply #40

March 04, 2015, 04:47:49 PM
Reply #41

Oh,yes! That's the one.

*She levitated her hat off and bowed.*Trixie never really liked the pick a card trick, so she decided to put her own little twist on it.

September 10, 2015, 09:23:43 PM
Reply #42
A blue portal opens up, and another Trixie steps through it! "Hello, doppelganger." :tlproblem
Jayfeather x Stick = OTP

Add me on skype: obsidianspirit