Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: Ask Trixie Lulamoon  (Read 2193 times)

October 29, 2014, 11:33:08 AM
(This is the current Trixie from the show and Comics.)

Hello everypony! Trixie has decided to do this show a little differently, as Trixie will now answer all of your questions. So go on audience ask Trixie anything!

*Fireworks*
"The answer, always, is the Wolves of Fenris, because they are clinically insane."
-Lunar Wolves Captain Torgaddon on the subject of the toughest Space Marine Legion.

"Bribery and threats are always popular, but generally avoided, especially if you're likely to attract inquisitorial attention as they're better at both and tend to resent other people resorting to their methods."
-Commissar Ciaphas Cain on winning over Tribunals.

I've been brainwashed so many times there is nothing left in here but soap suds

November 19, 2014, 09:43:07 PM
Reply #1

Now now audience, there is no need to be shy, Trixie will not leave a question unanswered.
"The answer, always, is the Wolves of Fenris, because they are clinically insane."
-Lunar Wolves Captain Torgaddon on the subject of the toughest Space Marine Legion.

"Bribery and threats are always popular, but generally avoided, especially if you're likely to attract inquisitorial attention as they're better at both and tend to resent other people resorting to their methods."

November 19, 2014, 10:20:39 PM
Reply #2
Want some peanut butter crackers trix trix?
I post both cute pictures
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

awesome banner made by Salnalus
Check out my changeling fic http://www.fimfiction.net/story/331602/imprisonment-of-a-changeling

November 20, 2014, 09:59:35 AM
Reply #3
Want some peanut butter crackers trix trix?

Yes, Trixie would very much appreciate peanut butter crackers.

November 20, 2014, 06:53:18 PM
Reply #4
Ever thought of getting somepony else to announce your shows so you wouldn't have to do the confusing third-person thing?
OC descriptions here
Using my fancy mathematics to model the issues since 2013.

November 20, 2014, 09:36:04 PM
Reply #5
Ever thought of getting somepony else to announce your shows so you wouldn't have to do the confusing third-person thing?

Interesting question; Trixie is, to put it simply, completely broke. Her business has not been doing the best lately...

November 23, 2014, 05:29:02 PM
Reply #6
Interesting question; Trixie is, to put it simply, completely broke. Her business has not been doing the best lately...
Ever try'ed acting ?
[/spoiler]

RP Characters

November 23, 2014, 08:54:26 PM
Reply #7
Ever try'ed acting ?

Trixie hasn't tried acting before, but she has tried puppet shows, which all the colts and fillies enjoyed.

November 23, 2014, 09:53:58 PM
Reply #8
Trixie hasn't tried acting before, but she has tried puppet shows, which all the colts and fillies enjoyed.
what about fortune telling?
[/spoiler]

RP Characters

November 24, 2014, 11:42:21 AM
Reply #9
what about fortune telling?

Trixie has not told fortunes before, nor does she plan on it.

November 24, 2014, 11:43:17 AM
Reply #10
Trixie has not told fortunes before, nor does she plan on starting.

November 25, 2014, 01:27:03 PM
Reply #11
Trixie has not told fortunes before, nor does she plan on it.
Why not ?

[/spoiler]

RP Characters

November 28, 2014, 07:26:58 AM
Reply #12
Why not ?

You wouldn't believe how many ponies ask Trixie to tell their fortune.

November 28, 2014, 02:18:00 PM
Reply #13
You wouldn't believe how many ponies ask Trixie to tell their fortune.
Ever had any pets ?
[/spoiler]

RP Characters

November 30, 2014, 03:24:41 PM
Reply #14

November 30, 2014, 06:08:38 PM
Reply #15
Ever had any pets ?

Sadly, due to Trixie's traveling lifestyle she cannot keep a pet, but if she ever did get one it would be a cat. Trixie admires their perception of self worth.

Do you have a crush on anypony?

No, she has not found anypony that could match her grandeur.

December 01, 2014, 11:25:12 AM
Reply #16
Would you rather be rich and know nothing, or

Be poor and know everything?

More equals less?

Less equals more?
[/spoiler]

RP Characters

December 02, 2014, 11:37:06 AM
Reply #17
Would you rather be rich and know nothing, or

Be poor and know everything?

More equals less?

Less equals more?

Hmmm. Trixie thinks that sometimes ignorance is the best policy.

December 02, 2014, 10:42:28 PM
Reply #18
Hmmm. Trixie thinks that sometimes ignorance is the best policy.
So Rich then?

Blast, I thought she would choose less = More.

[/spoiler]

RP Characters

December 03, 2014, 05:59:40 PM
Reply #19
So Rich then?

Blast, I thought she would choose less = More.

Yes.

February 02, 2015, 10:59:45 AM
Reply #20

February 02, 2015, 04:53:59 PM
Reply #21
"Do you like video games?"

Video games? Trixie is afraid that she has not had much experience with those contraptions, she has not had that luxury...

February 02, 2015, 04:56:09 PM
Reply #22
Video games? Trixie is afraid that she has not had much experience with those contraptions, she has not had that luxury...
"I could lend you a console,if you'd like. Anything for such a good magician." Button Mash told Trixie.

February 02, 2015, 05:00:04 PM
Reply #23
"I could lend you a console,if you'd like. Anything for such a good magician." Button Mash told Trixie.

*Puts a hoof to her chest and smiles smugly.* Trixie is glad to see somepony still appreciates her work, and that would be too kind of you to do such a thing.

February 02, 2015, 07:59:44 PM
Reply #24
Button hand out his Gamecolt.
"Here you go,it has Zelda in it. I hope that'll do."
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 08:00:25 PM by KingofHuck »