Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: Spoilers not working  (Read 1656 times)

October 22, 2014, 07:06:42 AM
Hi. Are spoilers broken for anyone else? Suddenly, where there should be spoilers, there is a label saying "Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents". This also happens on existing posts, where spoilers worked fine just yesterday.

October 22, 2014, 08:47:52 AM
Reply #1
I am having this problem, too. Guess there was something in the update that did it?
*insert signature here*

October 22, 2014, 08:49:44 AM
Reply #2
  • "We never taste perfect joy; our happiest successes are mixed with sadness." -Pierre Corneille
  • Sarcasm Society. Like We Need Your Support.
  • bits
    View Inventory
    Send Money To Unicorn Rebellion
    • My Deviant Art Page
  • AKA: White, DJ, Vinyl, Vy, DeeJay, Whitemau5, Jay
I am as well and (not trying to sound cruel) but am relieved to find that I am not the only one. I was worried for a second.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: hxcWhiteTrashWastedYouthhxc
*deep breath* Unicorn... Unicorn probably wasn't the greatest of equines, make no mistake... Unicorn will be missed. He couldn't stay away from the skittles and eventually it did him in. Horrible as that sounds at his funeral, I'm just being a straight shooter about this. Other than that, he was a good friend when you needed him even when he was probably too Skitzed out from the night before. He loved all his friends with deep convictions and all ways looked at them as family. The last thing he said to me the night before he died was, "I hate these things... If I could go back... I would never even look at a skittle." *cries* I love you Unicorn...

October 22, 2014, 08:59:29 AM
Reply #3
Maybe it thinks we're not signed in to view the spoiler tags? Idk just guessing not a age thing as why would we have that?  :-\

Thanks to Deaconator for my sig.

I need help with a actionscript in flash 8 wanna help visit. http://www.equestriaforums.com/index.php/topic,15172.0.html

http://www.equestriaforums.com/index.php/topic,18035.0.html - NEW ANIMATION please check out and give feedback.

October 22, 2014, 09:06:36 AM
Reply #4
Maybe it thinks we're not signed in to view the spoiler tags? Idk just guessing not a age thing as why would we have that?  :-\
Ex-capitan tried to upgrade the software and the spoilers went poof.

October 22, 2014, 11:23:03 AM
Reply #5
Well things will be fixed soon enough

Snowy Flanks

October 23, 2014, 05:18:12 AM
Reply #6
Fixed now, I can see spoilers fine again :)

October 23, 2014, 08:38:34 AM
Reply #7
Fixed now, I can see spoilers fine again :)

At least we won't have to worry about basic spoilers reading 'hiden' again. :P

The spoiler system got a much needed visual facelift. As such, it looks a whole lot better now.
| 3DS FC: 4055-4094-4151 | Living Pokédex COMPLETED: 10/26/2017 |
| Sonic the Hedgehog, The Simpsons and Pokémon Junkie | Graduate of Kutztown University of Pennsylvania -- Class of 2016 |

"Smarter than the average Lisa."

October 23, 2014, 08:56:39 AM
Reply #8
At least we won't have to worry about basic spoilers reading 'hiden' again. :P

The spoiler system got a much needed visual facelift. As such, it looks a whole lot better now.

Agreed. :)
[spoiler]
Red for the bloodshed and struggle for freedom.
Blue for the Indian Ocean, in the middle of which Mauritius is situated.
Yellow for the new light of independence shining over the island.
Green for its lush vegetation and its colour throughout the year.

October 23, 2014, 11:14:46 AM
Reply #9
I like the new spoilers as well, more clean looking

Snowy Flanks

October 23, 2014, 01:16:35 PM
Reply #10
Yeah, they look okay. Not better or worse, just different, but I like them.

October 27, 2014, 08:42:34 PM
Reply #11
  • "We never taste perfect joy; our happiest successes are mixed with sadness." -Pierre Corneille
  • Sarcasm Society. Like We Need Your Support.
  • bits
    View Inventory
    Send Money To Unicorn Rebellion
    • My Deviant Art Page
  • AKA: White, DJ, Vinyl, Vy, DeeJay, Whitemau5, Jay
Ah yes the new spoilers and nice.

Quote from: hxcWhiteTrashWastedYouthhxc
*deep breath* Unicorn... Unicorn probably wasn't the greatest of equines, make no mistake... Unicorn will be missed. He couldn't stay away from the skittles and eventually it did him in. Horrible as that sounds at his funeral, I'm just being a straight shooter about this. Other than that, he was a good friend when you needed him even when he was probably too Skitzed out from the night before. He loved all his friends with deep convictions and all ways looked at them as family. The last thing he said to me the night before he died was, "I hate these things... If I could go back... I would never even look at a skittle." *cries* I love you Unicorn...