Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: Ask Rainbow Zap?  (Read 998 times)

October 03, 2014, 10:05:17 PM
Hello everyone.. Zap steps up rather nervously and runs a hoof through her mane.
Um, well, as you may or may not know my name is a Rainbow Zap, and I am a pegasus mare. I have a light blue coat, and white mane with dark blue lightning strikes through it. My eyes are a deep blue and my cutie mark is a storm cloud with a blue lightning strike striking through it.
 So, um, that's the basics, so any questions?
By the end of her little paragraph, her nervousness has diminished, and she is smiling friendlily~

October 03, 2014, 10:10:31 PM
Reply #1
do you enjoy flying miss zap?
"be polite, be professional, and have a plan to kill everyOne you meet" general "mad dog" James matiss

sometimes the best way to proceed with a hostile situation is to think, be swift, and get the hell out

feel free to tell me how I'm doing rp wise any advice and criticism is appreciated

October 03, 2014, 10:18:23 PM
Reply #2
*War Smiled down at her from a floating red crystal chair* Ever try'ed mid air combat ?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

RP Characters

October 03, 2014, 10:20:23 PM
Reply #3
do you enjoy flying miss zap?

Yes, quite a bit actually Crys. My talent after all is stunt flying, however my creator is debating on changing that to combat.. Zap says, sounding a bit irritated by her creator's indecisiveness. However she smiles again But, yes I do enjoy flying, wether it's fast pased stunts, or simply gliding in the warm evening air, depending the scenario it can a a tremendous thrill, or the calmest therapy..

*War Smiled down at her from a floating red crystal chair* Ever try'ed mid air combat ?

Zap looks almost confused for a moment, but then her eyes brighten up No, but it sounds like tremendous fun!

October 03, 2014, 10:32:13 PM
Reply #4
Zap looks almost confused for a moment, but then her eyes brighten up No, but it sounds like tremendous fun!
you look like the type to really love the falling combat.
[/spoiler]

RP Characters

October 03, 2014, 10:34:55 PM
Reply #5
Yes... Sounds like such a thrill~ She smiles, imagining it contently.

October 03, 2014, 10:42:26 PM
Reply #6
So what is it you do, Miss Zap?
You made this day a special day just by being yourself

Check me out on FIM Fiction!

October 03, 2014, 10:46:40 PM
Reply #7
Zap turns to the new arrival Oh, hello there! I'm a stunt flier, I love the audience, and that dangerous feeling is just amazing! Makes me feel alive, you know?

October 03, 2014, 10:47:29 PM
Reply #8
Yes, quite a bit actually Crys. My talent after all is stunt flying, however my creator is debating on changing that to combat.. Zap says, sounding a bit irritated by her creator's indecisiveness. However she smiles again But, yes I do enjoy flying, wether it's fast pased stunts, or simply gliding in the warm evening air, depending the scenario it can a a tremendous thrill, or the calmest therapy..

well put, and at least you're creator has settled on a cutie mark mine changes every couple of months
"be polite, be professional, and have a plan to kill everyOne you meet" general "mad dog" James matiss

sometimes the best way to proceed with a hostile situation is to think, be swift, and get the hell out

feel free to tell me how I'm doing rp wise any advice and criticism is appreciated

October 03, 2014, 10:50:29 PM
Reply #9
Zap laughs Yeah.. Mine has changed three times, from having the ability to speak to animals, to stunt flying, and if this new talent goes ahead (Which I'm pretty sure it will), to combat.

October 03, 2014, 11:00:33 PM
Reply #10
Zap laughs Yeah.. Mine has changed three times, from having the ability to speak to animals, to stunt flying, and if this new talent goes ahead (Which I'm pretty sure it will), to combat.

he chuckles and shrugs least its fun I suppose

October 03, 2014, 11:03:37 PM
Reply #11
Yes, life is rather interesting this way she chuckles

October 06, 2014, 03:26:02 PM
Reply #12
Yes, life is rather interesting this way she chuckles

yeah, so what have you been up to recently

October 07, 2014, 10:34:12 AM
Reply #13
This may seem odd. But have you ever thought of being the villain's side kick? Midnight asks, popping out of the blue and stroking a fake moustache attached to her face.

Folder of designs and old sig:
[/spoiler]

November 01, 2014, 06:31:19 PM
Reply #14
Sidekick? Ha! No, no, no my friend, but the villain - yes I've considered being the villan~" she says, grinning evily and stroking her fake beard that had appeared out of no where.

November 07, 2014, 10:55:37 AM
Reply #15
fight or flight , or run and gun?
[/spoiler]

RP Characters