Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: Ask Crystal Keyes  (Read 3753 times)

October 03, 2014, 11:38:38 PM
Reply #50
Zap screams and calls for Crys to hurry up.

October 03, 2014, 11:45:11 PM
Reply #51
He pulls out a vial full of a neon blue liquid and downs it. war stop trying to hack the girl or I will freeze you and sell you to someplace you will be traumatized by
"be polite, be professional, and have a plan to kill everyOne you meet" general "mad dog" James matiss

sometimes the best way to proceed with a hostile situation is to think, be swift, and get the hell out

feel free to tell me how I'm doing rp wise any advice and criticism is appreciated

October 03, 2014, 11:59:39 PM
Reply #52
Zap screams and calls for Crys to hurry up.
*War threw the sword at her , the blade landed next to her almost hitting her*

He pulls out a vial full of a neon blue liquid and downs it. war stop trying to hack the girl or I will freeze you and sell you to someplace you will be traumatized by
*He stoped and looked at his options "kill and have fun but I would be frozen again, or Stop and secretly kill her latter and not get frozen....hmm...." Damn it! Fine but I will need more to drink .*The blade floated back next to him and turned back into blood that returned too the his leg *
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

RP Characters

October 04, 2014, 12:02:23 AM
Reply #53
Zap whimpers, and she materialises, sitting on the floor looking dazed.

October 04, 2014, 12:06:40 AM
Reply #54
*War threw the sword at her , the blade landed next to her almost hitting her*

*He stoped and looked at his options "kill and have fun but I would be frozen again, or Stop and secretly kill her latter and not get frozen....hmm...." Damn it! Fine but I will need more to drink .*The blade floated back next to him and turned back into blood that returned too the his leg *

he holds a small key with the tip of his wing you leave her alone for the rest of her life span and you get access to my alcohol and potion stash, only my frost potions are the ones you can't have
"be polite, be professional, and have a plan to kill everyOne you meet" general "mad dog" James matiss

sometimes the best way to proceed with a hostile situation is to think, be swift, and get the hell out

feel free to tell me how I'm doing rp wise any advice and criticism is appreciated

October 04, 2014, 12:51:02 AM
Reply #55
he holds a small key with the tip of his wing you leave her alone for the rest of her life span and you get access to my alcohol and potion stash, only my frost potions are the ones you can't have
Do you have any of the good stuff?
[/spoiler]

RP Characters

October 04, 2014, 07:25:39 AM
Reply #56
Do you have any of the good stuff?

wouldn't be offering it if it wasn't worth while

October 04, 2014, 11:29:30 AM
Reply #57
wouldn't be offering it if it wasn't worth while
if it isn't good I'll can come back to finish what I started.*he sat down*
[/spoiler]

RP Characters

October 04, 2014, 11:48:40 AM
Reply #58
He walks up to war and passes him the key wouldn't recommend that war, because you will end up in a toy shop and we both know what kind im talking about
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 11:49:14 AM by crystal keyez »

October 04, 2014, 02:37:35 PM
Reply #59
He walks up to war and passes him the key wouldn't recommend that war, because you will end up in a toy shop and we both know what kind im talking about
*he took the key* you would be doing that to Hatter to.
[/spoiler]

RP Characters

October 04, 2014, 06:56:35 PM
Reply #60
*he took the key* you would be doing that to Hatter to.

he will live

Zap whimpers, and she materialises, sitting on the floor looking dazed.

you alright  zap?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 07:28:01 PM by crystal keyez »

October 04, 2014, 08:21:14 PM
Reply #61
[/spoiler]

RP Characters

October 05, 2014, 09:26:10 AM
Reply #62

October 05, 2014, 09:30:43 AM
Reply #63
his voice cold your choice war
you just suck the joy out of fun, you know that....
[/spoiler]

RP Characters

October 05, 2014, 09:33:06 AM
Reply #64
you just suck the joy out of fun, you know that....

yep with a bendy straw

October 05, 2014, 09:56:45 AM
Reply #65
yep with a bendy straw
To hell with this, Hatter can talk to you.*A fire covers War then disappears reveling Hatter snickering to himself *
[/spoiler]

RP Characters

October 05, 2014, 10:13:58 AM
Reply #66
To hell with this, Hatter can talk to you.*A fire covers War then disappears reveling Hatter snickering to himself *

well..that was interesting. How do you do hatter?

October 05, 2014, 10:45:03 AM
Reply #67
well..that was interesting. How do you do hatter?
you know War doesn't like kids.
[/spoiler]

RP Characters

October 05, 2014, 10:51:19 AM
Reply #68
 crystal laughs I know its why those kinda of plans work he sighs a shame that I couldn't turn him into equestrias first crystal music box
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 10:53:14 AM by crystal keyez »

October 05, 2014, 11:01:49 AM
Reply #69
crystal laughs I know its why those kinda of plans work
he starting havoc in here*He taped his head*
[/spoiler]

RP Characters

October 05, 2014, 12:13:11 PM
Reply #70
he starting havoc in here*He taped his head*

I can imagine

October 05, 2014, 01:03:36 PM
Reply #71
he will live

you alright  zap?

Zap shuffles away from War a little, looking uneasy.

October 05, 2014, 01:09:16 PM
Reply #72
Zap shuffles away from War a little, looking uneasy.

he smiles " don't worry zap, wars back in the cage..this is shift hatter [\color]

October 05, 2014, 01:12:29 PM
Reply #73
Eheh.. I totally knew that..

October 05, 2014, 01:22:03 PM
Reply #74
Eheh.. I totally knew that..

he motions for her to come closer come say hello