Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic theories  (Read 644 times)

July 14, 2014, 12:27:32 PM
Hey guys! I think it'll be awesome if I make a new post about your theories to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I have a theory, and you can read it here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10441696/1/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-Theory  :P I felt like I did a sloppy job on it, but I'd love to hear your feedback. Post your theories as replys to this topic! You can either post them as text, or you can give a link to them. Thanks!

February 14, 2017, 06:08:21 AM
Reply #1
I have read it  :lol: and it is AMMMAAZZIINNGG ;) but my friend thought it was rubbish  :'(  . It was a very cool concept of the story, and I found it quite facinating  :)  but it was kinda not fitting the MLP:FiM universe   :-\ . But I loved it, don't get me wrong you're brilliant for ideas. Also, please can I use this for one of my videos on my YouTube channel? I promise that I will give you credit and I will support your ideas in any way  :D but if people hate it I will get very angry  >:( not at you, but at them. Anyways, thanks for making it and please, oh please for my life, please reply.  :o
DarkEFS<3