Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: 4x25/26 - Twilight's Kingdom- Parts 1 & 2  (Read 19130 times)

April 11, 2014, 05:00:55 PM
Reply #50
They're really pushing this Rainbow thing too aren't they?  Not as much as the royal wedding but... wow yeah, I have a feeling this is going to be epic

April 11, 2014, 06:03:35 PM
Reply #51
They're really pushing this Rainbow thing too aren't they?  Not as much as the royal wedding but... wow yeah, I have a feeling this is going to be epic
There's Rainbow Power advertisements EVERYWHERE right now.

TOO MANY FLUTTERSHYING CONS

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 11, 2014, 06:03:11 PM
Reply #52
There's Rainbow Power advertisements EVERYWHERE right now.

April 11, 2014, 06:04:32 PM
Reply #53
There's advertisments of Rainbow Power EVERYWHERE right now. There's even a few Rainbow Rocks ads in a few sites.

April 11, 2014, 06:06:03 PM
Reply #54
There's Rainbow Power advertisements EVERYWHERE right now, even gaming sites where...let's just say they're not big fans of us.

....I am so sorry if this post got repeated like it's saying on some posts. My PC was acting up when I tried posting this.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 06:10:14 PM by Felix Hawthorne »

April 16, 2014, 02:06:26 PM
Reply #55
A press release related to the new episode. Does share new information though not a whole lot.

Considering we have the opener, Twilight Time, a tease from Meghan that Trade Ya will also have something related to Twilight's princesshood, and this Finale. I think that's a decent amount of focus on Princess Twilight even if it's not a whole lot.

Oh and I'm assuming the special episodes before the Finale airs are going to be all 5 key episodes.

7:30 AM EST - Rarity Takes Manehatten
8:00 AM EST - Rainbow Falls
8:30 AM EST - Pinkie Pride
9:00 AM EST - It Ain't Easy Being Breezies
9:30 AM EST - Leap of Faith
10:00 AM EST - Twilight's Kingdom

So yeah, I think we can finally say for certain that Twilight will get her key within the Finale

April 16, 2014, 02:09:49 PM
Reply #56
If there's one problem with the premieres and finales I will mention, all of the villains save for Chrysalis have been in Celestia's past. I wonder why...

Actually, given all the crap that happened to Celestia(having to banish her sister, Crystal Empire and its ponies disappear for a thousand years), it would be interesting to see in an episode how she withstood all of that.

April 16, 2014, 02:11:21 PM
Reply #57
Oh and I'm assuming the special episodes before the Finale airs are going to be all 5 key episodes.
So yeah, I think we can finally say for certain that Twilight will get her key within the Finale

You make a good case there, but dammit, I will still be disappointed if Twilight doesn't get a full trinket episode of her own.
OC descriptions here
Using my fancy mathematics to model the issues since 2013.

April 16, 2014, 02:12:51 PM
Reply #58
You make a good case there, but dammit, I will still be disappointed if Twilight doesn't get a full trinket episode of her own.
If Trade Ya isn't it, it's gonna be in the finale. Especially since the other episodes are both Spike related.

April 16, 2014, 03:41:27 PM
Reply #59
According to the press release, Celestia has a "premonition"...  Which to me, sounds like this WASN'T Discord's intended purpose, or rather, it feels more like a good coincidence.  Really, I know the ACTUAL reason why they brought Discord back, but...  okay, you know what, I've been over this dozens of times, so I won't say it again here.  I just hope all goes well with this finale.

April 16, 2014, 03:42:34 PM
Reply #60
According to the press release, Celestia has a "premonition"...  Which to me, sounds like this WASN'T Discord's intended purpose, or rather, it feels more like a good coincidence.  Really, I know the ACTUAL reason why they brought Discord back, but...  okay, you know what, I've been over this dozens of times, so I won't say it again here.  I just hope all goes well with this finale.
If it means anything, I'm more excited over the finale over this detail.

April 16, 2014, 05:28:55 PM
Reply #61

Agreed.

...Thus Equestria Girls is canon, so...

"We are thinking on the basest of planes. What we need, are more eyes."
- Master Willem

April 16, 2014, 10:02:35 PM
Reply #62
I never really expected Twilight to get a "trinket" episode, mostly because "Magic", as far as this series is concerned, is a lot more abstract and harder to quantify then, say, not abusing generosity, conflicting loyalties, etc.

April 17, 2014, 04:01:30 AM
Reply #63

April 17, 2014, 04:04:32 AM
Reply #64

I wonder why everyone is smiling while Twi looks really worried about something.
You made this day a special day just by being yourself

Check me out on FIM Fiction!

April 17, 2014, 06:02:54 AM
Reply #65
They're probably explaining ruling a kingdom or something.

And once again we have a villain from Celestia's past.  It seems like she's just using Twilight to mop up the messes she wasn't able to deal with completely.  She needs to take a page from Queen Majesty who made sure her enemies were dead with style.
Signature in need of ideas at the moment.

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code
0130-2037-5404

April 17, 2014, 08:13:50 AM
Reply #66

Gasp!  Cadance is Hitler!  :spikenoooooooo

- Master Willem

April 17, 2014, 11:29:36 AM
Reply #67
Strange, how Cadance almost looks happy while all the other princesses look more concerned.

April 17, 2014, 11:30:17 AM
Reply #68

« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 05:58:35 AM by Nomnom »

April 28, 2014, 01:37:18 PM
Reply #69
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/04/may-highlights-season-finale-expanded.html

Slightly expanded synopsis for the episode, revealing that the villain escaped from Tartarus  ???

April 28, 2014, 01:38:28 PM
Reply #70
Hey sweet, it's about time that they used that location referred to in... It's About Time :P

But this sounds very interesting.

Quoting what I said in the Hype guide thread.

April 28, 2014, 01:40:34 PM
Reply #71
Quoting what I said in the Hype guide thread.
Yep...not going to lie, this new detail has me more hyped....though I hope they take the ACW route and not even show the villain of the episode until it actually airs. That approach made Chrysalis' reveal even better.

April 28, 2014, 03:55:28 PM
Reply #72
I want ot know where Cerebus is, unless he is the villian they I will be surprised

Snowy Flanks

April 28, 2014, 04:50:34 PM
Reply #73
Yep...not going to lie, this new detail has me more hyped....though I hope they take the ACW route and not even show the villain of the episode until it actually airs. That approach made Chrysalis' reveal even better.

This actually... though I have a feeling the responses to Sombra would have been the same no matter what :P

April 28, 2014, 07:35:45 PM
Reply #74
I'm really curious how the power transfer is going to work.  It'll probably be a one off power up but I'm expecting epic-ness. :D

Also, would love to see Sombra back, he's my favourite villain but I wouldn't mind a new one either.  :pchappy

- Master Willem