Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: 4x17 - Somepony to Watch Over Me  (Read 8316 times)

April 18, 2014, 10:55:58 AM
Reply #125
Well said, Northern Verve...  Still, I'm a bit annoyed that Dave polsky got to write so many episodes.  I mean, it's one thing to let him write more episodes so he can improve and all, but the amount of episodes he was given in season 3 AND this season, it just feels ridiculous, and unprecedented given that the two episodes he wrote for season 1 weren't all that hot.
I think he's improved greatly this season, to the point where he's one of the best writers on the show, so it doesn't bother me.

TOO MANY FLUTTERSHYING CONS

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 18, 2014, 09:05:44 PM
Reply #126
The Mane Six are closer than ever this season: they keep sharing their one idiot ball.
Why'd you remove that part about being an idiot just for "emotional drama"?

Either way...  man are you blunt and unforgiving when it comes to stuff you critique.

April 19, 2014, 09:31:28 AM
Reply #127
I felt the point could be made without, and I like to remove excess points out of my posts.

Can't help it, I'm getting absolutely sick of episodes where I look at one of the mane six and wonder why this is the one sperm out of millions that made it to the egg.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 09:32:32 AM by Random Username »

April 19, 2014, 11:14:05 AM
Reply #128
The over protective part bothered me a lot. She didn't even give her a chance to prove she can do good by her self.